Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:44 pm
Aury shifted back into her fur form.

she began to cry as she relized what had happened.

She left a love note to Seraph asking him to care for Chevy and ran deep into the woods.

the she took a knife out, tired of the pain she caused everyone.

staring at the knife she raised it to plunge it into her heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:36 am
(( ok is this rp dead because it looks like everyones leaveing or killing themselves?))  

Furrie Princess Nala

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:01 pm
((im not going to kill myself, im going to find an herb that can calm me down to where i cna be in my feral form and not attack anything))

((i have an open RP if you'd like to join, its in the barton town RP, its called The Fur Nursery, you can find it under my topics, Seraph and many others are in it, so im pretty sure its not going to die))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:00 pm
((I dont want to leave this RP forum, cause like..I like this RP))

Seraph soon passed through the town, reaching the other side and walking into the woods, heading to where he had found M.e.

He looke dat the spot where he had fallen years ago, seeing it hadn chaned at all he sighed, walking onward, suddenly seeing Aury holding a knife to er heart
his eyes went wide
he droppe dhis stuff running over and tackling her, grabbign the knife in the process, he put it on a rock from then, he held her there ont he ground "NEVER DO THAT" he said, hthe tears that hadnt stopped since he left fell onto her muzzle and chin area  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:43 pm
Aury looked up into his eyes.

her head fell back and she began to sob.

"i dont wa-want-t to h-hurt y-you anym-more" she manager to stutter,

"i dont wan to hurt anyone anym-more"

Aury's breath was shallow and quick, like she was hyperventilating.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:29 pm
"AURY YOU ISTEN TO ME!" he said and held her down "YOU Arent hurting anyone, for gods sake, look at what you created, that beauitiful young girl in there came from YOU" he stared at er "If anything, your helping people" he closed his eyes and leane dodnw, laying is head on her chest "Aury, settle down my dearest..all you need to do is learn control"  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:33 pm
Aury began to think of Chevy, her sweet baby girl, the one that just learned to use her powers, the one that loved her so dearly,

then of Seraph, her love, lifelong mate,

then of Nala, her best friend, sister, personal angel.

She snapped out of her trance and began to gently pet serpahs fur,
"im sorry love, i think now i will be able to control myself"

She kissed the top of his head as they continued to lay there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:37 am
Nala happend to see seraph and aury while she was out gathering herbs for her stuff. She walked over to them. "Seraph is this about the place where you found me and aury do you feel alot calmer in this spot? IF thats the case i can help you both aury there are someplants her that my clan uses in extrem cases where one of us can never controll our animal form. There is a slight side effect though a couple days of sleep after taking the stuff but when you wake up you will have complete controll over your animal form." She says in a sweet voice as she hands aury a bottle. "I thought about it a couple days ago and just finshed making it today and seraph as for M.E. Theres more to him then you know i will let you know what i know about him if you wish.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 pm
Seraph murred, till he heard Nala "WAIT STOP APPEARING LIKE THAT!" he yelled, a little freaked out, then his ruffled fur smoothed back out "You..have a potion?" he looked at her "hmm"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:02 am
"Sorry about that i did not mean to scare you like that." she said in a sweet voice. "Did you want to know more about M.E.?"  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 pm
"i dont care, All I know is he is one of my friends, that seems to atract alot of trouble" he sighed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 am
"True but if you knew why you may be able to avoid that trouble." she said as she picked up a plant near them and put it in her pouch she was wareing on her side. "Aury as i said that drink will allow you full controll of your animal form but the side effect to it is you will fall asleep for 1 too 2 days sorry but its the best i can do to help you." She said as she picked up more plants and some flowers.
(( sorry but i wont be back till monday))  

Furrie Princess Nala

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:48 pm
Aury smiled at Seraph,

"maybe i should try it"

Aury suddenly came to her senses.

"wait?! who, where is Chevy?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:10 pm
Seraph saw CHevy run out from behind a tree and set next to them on a rock

Seraph smiled "Ok..well.." he patted Chevy's head  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:19 am
Aury hugged Chevy tightly, kissing her head.

"i love you baby, more than anything in the world"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces