Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Intentions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:03 am
"okay bye..."He muttered then laid back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:47 am
*sigh*......... i...... i wonder when will this end?  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:58 am
Miku looked at Ryoku "what are you talking about?" she asked tilting her head with a confused look.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:29 pm
when this cycle of akatsuki members end............ the jinchuriki's and bijuu's are all fully aware that they're being targeted and they want to live a life with no problems like that and since i'm a jinchuriki too i understand how we all free being hunted like animals  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm
"your right..." Miku smiled softly "......."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:38 pm
we all just want a normal life like everyone else with no worries, no trouble  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:29 pm
Nao walked around the village it was dark and not much people were around except for drunks. Nao looked around cautiously "I swear...if an Akatsuki member pops out of nowhere...." she growled to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:55 pm
............. something still bothers me thought............. remember the last time we fought the Akatsuki and won......... i thought that i destroyed that statue, but if the Akatsuki are coming back it would only mean that.............. Mandara Uchiha is back  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:03 pm
Miku nodded "it could mean that...i mean he IS immortal." she replied with a amused tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 pm
i know that........ but even immortal beings have a weakness........ i just have to find that weakness and use it to our advantage  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:15 pm
Miku sighed "I guess so..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:20 pm
After a while as the sunrise was coming, Nao came back. "Ugh..." she muttered in agony "This is what i get for being so nice to outsiders..." Her katana was partially covered with some blood. "hahaha...Sorry Yuumei, i guess i really can't stay out of trouble." she laughed softly.  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:34 pm
well thats the thing about fox demons......... they're considered as the biggest trouble makers and believe me my sensei was Naruto Uzumaki the host of the 9-tailed fox and the biggest trouble maker on my old squad.............. hehehehehehehe oh i remember how many times i had to get sensei out of trouble hehehehehehe come to think of it u possess the 2-tailed fox so i a way u and Naruto-sama are alike  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:53 am
Yuumei sat up and yawned"Geez,Nao..."He laughed softly.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:07 pm
* I grow a wing large enough to cover the camp* Get down *uses wing to sheild everyone before a large Fireball hit the campsite* damnit.......... *sees a man wearing a black coak with red clouds* Nao u idiot u lead him right to us
Akatsuki member: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............ it must be my lucky day i get 3 jinchuriki's for the price of 1
me: *retracks wing* u'll have to go through me to get to the others Akatsuki mad
Akatsuki member: very well......... Ryoku Tatsumori
me: *surprised* how do u know my name ?
Akatsuki member: awwww and here i am thinking that u would remember an old friend............ i'm Daisuke Tatsumori
me: *shocked and surprised* .......... it..... it can't be......... u...u can't be alive........ i
Daisuki: killed me......... u did kill me now i want revenge on u and ur kind hahahahahahaha *evil laugh*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff