Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:40 pm
Haven was laying on her back once more only this time she was happier than the other times. She knew she could heal but what else could she do? She could do the obvious and cast spells and curses but what else? She started to think back to all the things she had loved as a kid, wondering if that would have something to do with it. Then she remembered her love of nature. She thought for a moment as she remembered the beautiful flowers especially roses. Oh how she loved the roses. Her eyes had found their way to being shut so she openen them and felt something strange in her hand. She lifted it up and found she was holding a red rose. She smirked a bit then lifted it up to her nose to smell it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:11 pm
Alex's fur was standing on end has he paced through the front hall. He would run to one side and sniff something and then run to the otherside with an expression of fear. He wanted to talk to Haven but wasn't sure if that was the right thing. She could easily put a spell or curse on him and to have another one would be almost unbearable.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:15 pm
Haven was really worried about her status with Alexander. She knew as well as everyone else that knew, he was thinking she'd curse him. Which of course wrong, she'd never do anything to hurt him. She'd never do anything to hurt anyone and that just backed up Juliette's words saying that she wasn't like her grandmother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:35 pm
It had been a while since he'd been healed and Alex finally came to the conclusion, after some deliberation that he was not cursed. He was still nervous to go and talk to her. He would slink part way up the stairs that headed to her room before running back down them and cowering behind the door.

When he managed to get all the way up the stairs he froze when he saw the door open. She looked so peaceful but he had no way of getting away now. He looked around him and tried to walk backwards but started to lose his footing.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:39 pm
Haven was still playing with the rose she had made appear when she heard Alex. She turned to look at him and smirked a bit then shook her head. "You know, you don't have to talk to me if you don't want to... but you can't avoid me forever..." She said softly, not looking at him anymore. "Besides, I like talking to you." She said playing with the rose again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:30 pm
Alex lowered his head slightly and walked into the room. He he sat down against the wall and stared at her. He wasn't sure what to say but he wanted to be a human again. He would do almost anything to be a human again so he could hug her or something more reasonable. A way to thank her that would seem appropriate.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:42 pm
Haven heard him come in but kept staring up at the ceiling, twirling the rose in her hand. "I am sorry..." She said softly. She felt guilty about his curse now even though she had nothing to do with it. She now turned to look at him because she felt him staring at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:43 pm
"It's not your fault," he responded. "Do you know how to play the piano? I want to listen to it." He was requesting now, not demanding as he usually did. If she didn't want to play he'd be fine with it. He wanted to make her happy.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:50 pm
Haven smiled a bit then rolled over and threw her legs over the side of the bed then hopped off. "I do." She said happily then started to the door but stopped and waited for him. "I know its not my fault, but I still feel awful." She said frowning slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:11 pm
"I know," he said as he headed towards the stairs again. He missed his mother and wanted to be calm the way his mother had made him. She was trying to make himself calmer now so he could properly thank her some way, maybe cook her a meal or even do the strangest thing such as giving her a kiss. He'd never gotten that close to a woman.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:14 pm
Haven sighed softly then walked back to the room with the piano. Once there, she took a seat on the bench and started to playone of the many songs she knew how to play. She had been playing since she was six and was extremely talented in music. It ran in her family after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:52 am
Alex had followed her to his own room. When the arrived he found the most comfortable place to lay down and curl up to listen. The music she played was beautiful and reminded him of better times. After a few minutes he was calm and thinking more positively.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:01 am
Haven continued to play and moved into another song right after she finished the first. All of the songs she played had a happy feeling to them even though they were all songs that she had played with her father. She had a tendency to change up the melody depending on her mood but she was happy at the moment so the songs stayed that way as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 pm
Alex was almost asleep when he felt his body change. There was a calm feeling he had as he laid on the floor in his human form now. He was staring at the ceiling with a more loved vision than in his wolf form. He hated being color blind and being able to see the rich colors of the room reminded him of better times.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:25 pm
Haven kept playing and finally stopped because her hands were starting to cramp up. She turned and looked at him, smiling as she saw he was in his human form. Though, she did feel bad that he kept changing because of the pain.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games