Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:16 pm
Nikko waited until Windy came down to him. Drawing a giant jar, Nikko waited to unleash it on her. As soon as she got close, he snapped it out and capped the bottle. She was his. Waithing until she revealed herself completely, Nikko captured her. Finally he had another card, this time it was an elemental.

[[I understood it. But maybe its because I think differently than most people?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:14 pm
Lizziex68
(example: so if Aki did right now do the finishing blow on the cloud card. since YAshie was the one to get it to reviel its true form and weaken it using her magic the card would go to Yashie instead of Aki. but later in the story when it comes down to the final few card captures cause there can only be one the magic weilders will get to decided who they want to give their cards too. but we sahl deal with that much later. smile )
(I really hope this example helped.)

((Dude, even she's told you this. Yashie is not a captor. She is a magic wielder. She can't get the card. I understand the example just fine, but she still can't have it. If she does get the card, she'll be godmodding and thats already against the rules, just like magic wielders getting cards is against the rules.))  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 am
(*sigh* let me go ask zara for confirmation. cause when I made the rules regarding magic users they dont not capture cards. but if they are the ones to accidently weaken it to the point it shows its true form then even if they dont do the finishing blow The card will probably choose the magic weilder this time. And this only happens in exstream situations like this were there were to many cards for a magic user not to help. this happened alot in Card capture sakura. but I dotn know anymore. I'll have zara make the final decison I guess...)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:59 am
xXDarling-ViolettaXx

((Dude, even she's told you this. Yashie is not a captor. She is a magic wielder. She can't get the card. I understand the example just fine, but she still can't have it. If she does get the card, she'll be godmodding and thats already against the rules, just like magic wielders getting cards is against the rules.))

((Yes, Yashie is a magic user. In the anime and manga, Syaoran was also a magic user. He collected quite a few cards even though he wasn't chosen by Kero-chan to be a card captor.
So in the example Lizzie used, yes, Yashie would be the new master of that card because Yashie weakened it the most.))  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

sosnoel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 pm
Yashie didn't look at Kero, but she was horribly puzzled and started to frown a bit. The strain of her magic became stronger and stronger as Yashie kept on throwing winds at the clouds. "What do you mean by that? I don't know what kind of magic you're talking about, but mine's elemental."

((By chance, technically anyone can use a card. For example, in the anime, Meilin was able to use Shot, Naoko used Create, a one-time character used Dash, Rika was possessed by Sword, and Kaho was initially given the Maze. My character cannot capture/seal any cards; therefore, Yashie will definitely lose in the Final Judgement because her magic is limited when it comes to the Sakura cards.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:21 pm
kero looked at her. "then use a different element than wind!"
(whatever! do what you want! also melin couldnt have tried to use shoot she has no magical abilityies what so ever! )
(just do what you want.)  

Lizziex68

o8Orobouros8o rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:55 pm
Hey, how bout this, there's a dice roll option in the posting thingies, why don't we all just use it and whoever gets the highest number gets the card? Lets use 1(one) D20 just to give us a lot of room okay? that way it's all fair and we can go back to getting along and having fun? I'll even go first.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:58 pm
((Sorry if I angered you. I'll just stay away from posting as Yashie until you and Zara figure it out.))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:51 am
(dont stop posting Sosnel! and Im not sure what dice option your talking about. and Im not angry I was just slightly frustrated. it doesnt matter.
The cloud card will go to xXDarlingVioletteXx's character just to make things simplier. But most of the Credit goes to yashie! okay good. I will decided who gets the next card that comes out if yashie helps. FOR I AM KERO! LOL sorry.)

Kero looked at the magic girl realizing she really only had elemental powers. 'like shoaran.' he thought in his head. then he quickly shook his head bringing his mind back to the present.
he looked at the girl who had used the firey card.
"hey when I tell her to do the last blow I need you to finally capture Cloud and turn it back to its card form alright?!" he looked at the magic girl
"I'll need you to hit the cloud with thunder. and yes it is in the elements you can use"
he looked at both the girl with firey and the magic girl waiting for their answer.

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:32 am
((Darling-Violetta- Yeah, that sounds good;
Lizzie- When you post, in the options above the text box, there's a pulldown menu titled 'Post Action'. Select 'Roll Dice', then select twenty sided and type '1' as the number of dice.))  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:06 am
((So, I'm confused, what the hell are we doing? I'm going to post anyways, but if I'm wrong I'll delete it.))
((PS, I don't hate you, sosnoel, but Aki does for now, please don't be mad at me because of her! sweatdrop ))

Aki bristled at the very idea of having to work with the other girl and began shouting in Japanese. "Listen here you stuffed little brat, if you think for one second I'm going to do Anything with Her you are sadly mistaken!" Turning to Fifi again she summoned out her sprite. "Alright Fifi, lets dry that cloud up, after all, a cloud is just water particles."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:22 pm
"Okay." Yashie concentrated hard on her remaining magic. She hadn't done thunder in quite a while; it wasn't her cup of tea, to put it that way. It wasn't too powerful, but it was enough to push the Cloud backwards a tiny bit. Yashie internally eye rolled at Aki's reply to Kero. By the tone of her voice, Aki wasn't exactly pleased at seeing her.

((No worries. I'm not mad. Drama's good, right?))  

sosnoel

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:30 pm
Aki smirked. "Give it a whirlwind of a good time Fifi!" The sprite nodded before running around cloud quickly, creating something like a cage or vortex of flames around the figure. "close in on her!" Aki shouted, "and bring the temperature up a bit, sweat her out!" She didn't want to traumatize the poor thing, but she did need to be tough on it until it gave in. She'd watched enough animals tamed back in her circus days, Horses and Elephants to Tigers and Bears. "Alright Fi, try and bring her down to the ground!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:38 am
(its to confusing with the dice thing so we are not worring about it okay.
I'll decided which card capture gets the card when yashie helps in the future.)

Kero glared at the girl with the firey card. After thousands of years he knew over a hundred languages and knew what she said.
"Im not a stuffed brat!! Im keroberous!!! The guardian of the Sakura cards!" he complained
he continued to glare at her then watched what she was doing.
he saw how she was kinda evaporating the cloud card.
'sigh. they have a long way to go.' he muttered in his head. 'brute force is alot of times NOT the answer. and some of these people need to learn to work together.' he said in his head.

Lizziex68

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:04 am
(( this rp is an actualy anime?! i shall google it. heart bandcamp heart ))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff