Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 pm
When The ride ended and they got off, Zack happily kissed Ashen on the lips not caring who was watching, but unfortunately, Mandy decided to skip school too and was watching.
"Ohh..wait till the school finds out.." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:45 pm
He smiled and kissed him back happily. He looked around though afterwards and thought he saw Mandy. He looked around, "Did you see Mandy? I thought I saw her standing over there." He pointed but shrugged.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:50 pm
"Idon't see her." Zack said looking where he was pointing. "come on. what ride do you want to go on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:51 pm
He looked around and mentally shook himself to get his mind back on track, "I dont know, you pick baby."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:53 pm
"All right how about.... the pirate ship. Zack said pulling hi to the ride. Even though Zack didn't like roller coasters, he liked the pirate ship. it swung back and forth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:56 pm
He smiled and nodded. As they got on it he pulled zack so he could sit beside him. and held his hand as the ride started.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 pm
Zach yelled every time they swung, but he loved it.
Meanwhile, Mandy was making posters of Zack and ashen and putting them up at school. She came in late. by tomorrow, everyone would know that Ashen was gay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:10 pm
He smiled, he enjoyed the ride with him. Just spending time with his boyfriend made him happy.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:07 pm
Zack was wiped out by the end of the day. "That was so much fun wasn't it/" Zack asked as they got into Ashen's car.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:41 pm
He smiled and nodded happily as he sat in his car. He leaned over and kissed Zack sweetly. "Yes it was, and being there with you made it that much better."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:52 pm
Zack lightly blushed. "I'm glad im was with you too."Zack buckled up and waited to be driven home.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 pm
He smiled and drove Zack home. He parked in the driveway. "I would come in but I have to get home." He leaned over and kissed him sweetly. "I love you Zack."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:19 pm
"Love you too." Zack said with a smile. "Night. See you in school tomorrow."Zack said as he got out and went in his house. He then explained to his parents where he was last night and that he went to school and after wards he hung out with his best friend. then he went to bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 pm
He went home and avoided his parents up in his room he fell asleep pretty quickly. He woke up early the next morning and went to school. He got there and parked and sat at the front door waiting for Zack to get there. People kept laughing at him as they walked by, he just ignored them though and continued to wait for Zack.  

Broken_Uke

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games