Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:49 pm
Broken_Uke
He leaned in closer, till their lips met, in a sweet and quick peck of lips. In that small kiss Shen found heaven and nothing in the world had ever pleased him so much. He leaned back and smiled, still holing the other sweetly.

Keon's eyes widened as Shen kissed him full on the lips that was definitely not what he had been expecting. His whole body tensed with the indecision of what to do about this new situation. Keon didn't even get a chance to decide what to do when the kiss was done and Shen was merely holding him softly again. Keon buried his head in Shen's chest his body shaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:29 pm
He thought he had upset the other, and he held him closer making a conforting shhh sound. "Whats wrong," he whispered to him sweetly. "Im sorry, I shouldnt have...."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 pm
Keon calmed a bit as he heard the comforting sound from the other as he tried to sooth him. "No...its okay....I...just didn't...expect that. ...It brought up...memories..." Keon said softly trying to peace his words together.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:29 pm
He nodded and held the other close. "I'm sorry," he whispered. He didnt really know what memories he had made the other think of, and that worried him. "Do you want to talk about it?"  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:34 pm
"No, I don't want you to hate me too." Keon said softly not unburying his head. So much had happened in his past that he couldn't bare it, when others had found out they had been so angry but no one had helped him so he assumed they hated him for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:22 pm
He smiled sweetly and put a hand under the others chin raising his face so he could kiss his cheek. "I could never hater you Keon, never," he whispered as he held him sweetly in his arms.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:45 pm
Keon looked up as Shen lifted his chin. "Everyone else did, why not you too?" Keon growled diverting his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:38 am
He lay a soft hand on the others cheek and kissed the other one. "Because I'm not going anywhere, I'm here, with you, and hope to always be."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:20 pm
Keon watched Shen as the hand was placed on his cheek he didn't shiver or flinch as he was kissed again. He was far less intimidated about it now. Keon closed his eyes laying his head down completely. He hoped for dear life what Shen said was true but he knew that when Shen found out everything, everything that he did, everything that had happened it would not be pleasant.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:39 pm
He smiled as he held the other close and ran fingers through the others hair to comfort him more. He kissed the others forhead and held him sweetly. "I have you," he whispered. "Im not letting go."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 pm
Keon relaxed more as Shen stroked his hair. "Please don't leave me again, please..." Keon said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:30 pm
"I won't," he whispered and stroked his hair more, in an attempt to comfort him. "I can't leave you," he added. "I..." But he stopped he didnt know how Keon would react to those words yet, even though he had always felt that way about him.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:49 pm
Keon relaxed further into the other's embrace as Shen stroked his hair. His chest still felt heavy with unshed sobs but he felt okay right now just laying in the other's embrace. He looked up as he heard Shen stop saying something, he looked confused almost asking the other if he want to continue but he didn't say anything. Instead he wrapped his arms around the other hugging him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:51 pm
The tender embrace had him holding him tighter, and sweetly in his arms. His breathing was slow, and he wanted so much to say those three words, but he didnt know how to say them to the other. And those werent the only words he wished to say either.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm
"Life can be a challenge...life can seem impossible. Its never easy when so much is on the line. But you can make the difference...with courage you can set things right..." Keon begin to sing the lullaby his mother used to sing to them.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games