Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:18 pm
Ever wakes up and rubs her eyes, her mouth opening to yawn before she blinked and looked around the room with tired eyes. "grammy?" she asked while pushing her blankets back and standing up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:25 pm
*grabs his guitar and starts to play*....  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Joshua looked at Walt as he asked his questions. He grew angry which caused his exhaustion to fade. He walked over to Walt and lifted him from the ground with his bone appendage which he no longer hide from sight. "Just a bit ago, and as far as I know, but you took away the one person that could possibly give them more protection that you could have... obviously." He stated calmly in a manner that was thick with disgust and a furocity that he had locked away within himself for hundreds of years. "I suggest you go and watch over the girl... NOW." He snarled out as he tossed Walt towards the door. His silver optics glowing and pulsating with the anger that was now in him. The back of his cloak begining to move slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:22 am
Walt gets up. "Why do you even want me to look after her? Who ever it is that she leads the army for is most likely to win. If I help her and make sure she's safe, she'll most likely fight for me." He started out and then turned around. "You. You tell me to go out and protect her, and you don't think how I don't have your evil powers. How am I supposed to know where she is? I sent her grandmother to somewhere that would be safe of her choice. And you think I know where that is?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:52 am
Joshua smirked, "I don't care what side she is on. And you can find them, She isnt that far away, perhaps you should just yell for the girl, but you are a religious person, I am sure you can find a safe place." He stated calmly as his cloak fell from his body. He stood as he was earlier. The bong wings spreading from his back and still dripping blood. His bone appendage close to his sword that was strapped to his back. The bone horns went up and then curved outwards. "And if you fail to protect the girl, I say that your world is doomed." Came the now multi-toned voice as he stepped towards Walt. His aura growing quickly and strong enough to make the house itself shake. His lips still held that evil smirk upon those lips of his.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:13 pm
"Well well well. Now I'm getting an idea of what you are more so. By the look of the way your changing, you caused my church to fall. I don't know what you did, but that shockwave spread to the outskirts of town. And whatever's going on, this town's had enough weird happen to them, they don't need someone clothed up like me calling through town to a little girl.If you or one of the others could put a marker there, I'll go. If not, well then, my world is lost. My mission gone." He sits down and pulls of his helmet/hat/whatever you call it. "My mission's lost anyway. Look at this. At you. We used to surpass in numbers, but through mix-breeding and powers usually of a more dominant gene, we're getting more even, you may even have more. And you've always been more powerful. Even when we outnumbered you, you had people, humans, who felt for your cause. They don't stop to look at the dangers. And the rest fear you so they attack and don't think it through. They don't stop to make a strategy. We've lost already. If I take the girl, it will be for naught. She may command for the humans, but even then, with her specialty, she'll make it slow and painful. She'll fight and she'll try to win, but with our resources and lack there of, we'll still lose. I don't know that it's worth it to continue to struggle when I know that people like YOU all will have me killed in the end anyway." He sighed and looked down at the blood spot at the front of the building. "We're all mortal. Everyone. The undead, the living but special, the never dead like demons and eternals, they can all die some way. Even the Gods. Many have already died and those left war through their people to keep themselves in power like emperors trying to get control of the whole world."
He sets down the helmet and stands. He pauses, thinking of what to do next. But he does nothing but sit back down, pick up the mask and put it back on. "Do what you will. Save the girl. Use her. Conquer us. Use us. Drain us of all life. Live amongst yourselves until you start feuding about something someone did then or in the past and kill yourselves while your at it. Do that until something more powerful comes along and does to you what you'll do to us."

(This is not a political statement, although some would take it as such. I don't know about any of you, but some people I know would.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:18 pm
Joshua stared upon the man with a slight smile as he made his way to stand before him. "If I wanted you dead, you would be, I don't want the girl, which is why I am asking you to protect her.. from people like me... Because it is always a two sided blade, without good there is no evil yet without evil there is no good either. "So the girl will do what she feels right if she is given a chance, but if we dont move then I doubt that she would be." He stated lightly as he flashed a smile, "I am what I am, like me, hate me, it does not matter. I am only me in the end." He added in that weird tone before he waved his bone hand and a small string of light appeared, though it was barely visable to most. "Now did you think I would let such a person as her go without being able to locate her if needed?" HE asked before he offered the string to Walt. "Take it, and get to holy ground somewhere, I will be able to find you if needed, but watch the girl. You said that all is lost, but what you fail to realize is that humans are actually stonger, because in times of need they are able to do the unexpected." He stated simply before he walked off the steps and to the front yard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:50 pm
Rath huffed when she saw that the girl was awake and she sits up, flashing over to the corner of the room and using her nails to claw into the wall, irritated with herself. "Ever, your grandmother is fine. Go to bed and think sweet dreams." she whispered into the little girls mind and smiled a little when the girl complied and then Rath stood and sunk her claws into the wall and started climbing until she was on the celing and on her knees. Her hair swinging as she stays like that, upside down before letting go and doing a flip and landing on her feet.  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:34 am
*sai sits playing the guitar*...hey jude....dont make it bad.....take a sad song....and make it better, remember to let her into your heart....and youll begin to make it better......(lol i love dat song(HOLY CRAP THATS A LONG POST>.<))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff