Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
[Accepting]Timeblades[OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea Bad Idea
  Good Idea
  Bad Idea
View Results

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:37 pm
(yup. War of the Roses.)

"Hmmm, I'm not from England, I hail from a land across the waves from that shore... I had heard of the trouble with the Franks, but paid it no mind, we live so far from them anyway." Cross said.

(Oh, for those who can't guess it, Cross is from Germany.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:32 am
[Is everyone speaking English?]

Still in prehistory, Urk nodded his head and rose to his feet. Then, he bent down to pick up his axe and waited to be instructed. A slew of sounds came out of his mouth next. He was speaking in a language unknown to his cousins, but most likely just as similar to them.

"Where must I go," he asked, ready to leave.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

jarek56

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:29 am
Demien nodded.
"Yes...I see. Well, it does still look like the 21st century A.D., and I apologize for confusing your blood ties, Herr..." He smiled, embarrassed. He started speaking in German. "What is your name, sir?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:26 pm
Kikyo sighed with annoyance. She sat on a bench by the side of the road, and watched the cars pass by.
"Tell me when you guys decide what we're going to do..." she muttered, as she started to read a book she had in her bag.

((Sorry for not posting!! I had totally spaced on this rp... sweatdrop ))

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:28 pm
Serena was transported to the point with Demien and Cross.
"Ouch!" she yelled as she landed funny on her ankle. She looked at tje two people that were standing by her and she took out her Flyssa, ready to fight. "Who are you guys?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:06 pm
Demien merely raised an eyebrow at Serena's appearance.
"Well...it appears we are not alone in this conference. Do tell me, did a man called Father Time bring you here?" He offered his hand to help her up.  

jarek56

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 pm
Serena looked shocked at the moment, then smiled at him, sheathing her Flyssa.
"Yea...he dropped me off somewhere in Florida two days ago, then picked me up and brought me here.' She accepted his help and stood up. "So, if I may ask, who are you guys?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 pm
Demien nodded, smiling.
"My name is Demien Anchev, Russian, as it happens. I'll leave to the others to introduce themselves as they please, but for now I am merely interested in what year AD it was for you when Father Time first discovered you." His smile became a bit pained. "We are attempting to figure out what year it is here...and then apparently go to Berlin, as I understand the situation..."  

jarek56

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:57 am
Serena nodded; what he said made sense.
"I was dropped off...from what I can guess...about 2000 A.D. At least I think that's when it was. Nothing really changes for years at a time, so it's hard to tell."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:59 pm
"Cross of House Blacksword." Cross introduced himself. He put a hand on his sword, just waiting to move on.

"Envision the time you seek, and slice the air with your blade. That will open the door. You must think the date alone, September twelfth, two-thousand and nine. Envision those words, and you may travel there.

(1. Everyone's been speaking English.
2. I'm sorry I haven't been posting, Band and school getting in my way.)  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:02 pm
"Nice to meet you Cross." she said kindly."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:20 pm
"Name's Kikyo, and I'm from this time." Kikyo said, raising her hand slightly. "I also have a some-what short temper." she added with an evil smirk.

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:25 pm
"Good to know someone else has a short fuse." Serena said jokingly. "So, what exactly are we trying to do here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:52 pm
Selce slapped her head in frustration. "Father Time isn't telling people hes sending now? Then what's the point of sending them? And while we are all standing here doing nothing apparently time is still in danger." Selce wondered aloud as she began to walk down the road towards a stand at the end of the street. She grabbed what she thought was a scroll there and brought it back, despite the yelling of the man that followed her. "Kikyo does this tell the date?" She asked her.  

Zeromercyx

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 pm
"I could have told you it was September 12, 2009..." Kikyo said with a bored expression. She handed the newspaper back to the man Selce had taken it from, and he just glared and gave her a funny look. She stuck her tongue out at him, and crossed her eyes. He stormed off.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff