Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Tifa's final limit break Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:07 pm
Yeah, the first Resident Evil had a lot of bizarre mutants in it. But Resident Evil 4 was much creepier; there were people in a Spanish village that were infected with parasites that often pop out of their backs like the Chestbursters from the "Aliens" series! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:38 am
or like the nurses from the first Silent Hill! The chainsaw guy freaked the hell outta me!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:00 pm
Pyramid Head was the scariest enemy in each game since you can't actually kill him and sometimes when I look at him, I feel a strong, disturbing vibe emanating from him. He's even freakier than Scissorman from the Clock Tower games (mostly the original Scissorman from the SNES original).  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 pm
i dont think ive ever seen Scissorman. got a link?  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:33 am
Sure. He kinda looks like this: http://www.freewebs.com/lahoradelterror/scissorman_logo.gif (That's the PS1 incarnation)

He's very scary; this dude often chases you throughout the game using a huge uber-sharp pair of scissors and stabs you and chops you if you're within distance. You can find clips of him on YouTube, but here's a warning...DON'T WATCH THE VIDEOS AT NIGHT, ESPECIALLY WHEN WATCHING THE SNES VERSION VIDEOS!!! I couldn't sleep for days until I finally pushed the videos out of my memories.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:16 am
eek eek eek eek eek thats creepy! but i might be able to handle it! ive seen scarier things. i mean ive seen my brother walking around in his underwear. now thats something scary  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:50 am
Wow! Now that IS disturbing! ROFL!! xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:38 pm
ive had nightmares about it. sweatdrop  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:11 pm
LOL! xd That's nothing! There was this one time I killed a roach or two and they are so disturbing to look at, that one day had a nightmare where there were two roaches I tried to kill in my room and they somehow hid behind the walls and came back a while later with an huge army of roaches! They swarmed the entire room and I tried to kill them with as many weapons as I can imagine but they ended up crawling all over me and I disappeared into the swarm as if I was eaten to the last molecule! Then, I woke up and freaked out all over the room and spent a whole hour looking everywhere in the whole room for any roaches or anything. LOL! It was so freakin' funny!! xd I didn't even sleep for the rest of the night after that; I was on high alert for them roaches!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 am
holy crap! that is scary! i hate roaches. they're so nasty! xp  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:21 pm
Me, too! It's like they have some kind of "fear spell" on them. Each time I try looking at one, I start to freeze up and be close to freaking out. Then, I start going berserk trying to kill it. Just a week ago, I tried to kill one with a broom and kept smashing it 5 times until the broom literally broke into several pieces and the roach was torn in half. LOL! Speaking of smashing, I hate looking at a smashed roach because of the scary white "guts" that usually come out when they're smashed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:21 pm
ewwwww......i know!!!!! then you gotta deal with cleaning up that nastiness  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:40 am
I know, right?! I always feel shaky about picking up roaches with a paper towel because I fear that the roach would sprang back to life like they always do after being killed and start crawling all over hand and then my body. Also, to make sure roaches don't crawl back out of the garbage can, I always try to flush them down the toilet since mostly bugs and pests can't swim and the sewers are nothing but large mazes anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:12 am
thats why i hate shows like fear factor! i mean, some people actually ate cockroaches!!!! *pukes*  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:14 am
For real?! xd I heard that they make the contestants lay in a box filled with snakes or scorpions and they also feed them "certain" body parts of various different animals. That's disgusting!  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games