Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:16 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
yes, there here to gaurd hogwarts, but uh yeah, someone obviously set them free, and there not completely trained yet, do u know how to speak dragon cause if not we may be a little bit in trouble....

She looked at him dumbfounded. She was good with animals, but she'd never had to work with dragons before. it's worth a shot... She thought to herself before turning to Christian. "Don't move... and don't cover me with your shield." She walked away from him just as one dragon landed in front of her. She walked up to it calmly, slowly, staring the dragon straight in the eyes. It didn't move, it didn't threaten to burn her to a crisp. Faith calmed herself down, not wanting the dragon to sence ant fear, it would attack if it did. That much she knew. She reached her hand out and the dragon snorted and Faith pulled back her hand. She whispered something to it and it came to her this time. It sniffed her scent and looked her up and down. Faith smiled and whispered something to it. The dragon let out a loud roar and the others came down beside it.

*he sees a female dragon (the queen) flying in spitting fire at faith and transforms into a giant white dragon and shields her with my wings and spits fire all over the queen dropping her to the ground stunned and snorts a little and whisper into faiths mind* "transforming so quickly hurts -_-" *he slowly transformed back into his human form and stretched* ow ow ow ow ow

Faith ran over to him."Christian!" She looked him up and down. "Are you okay??!" she asked him worried, the other dragons circling them, protecting them from anything else that may come.

*christian fell forward passing out and collapsed and slowly he felt the dragons talons reach around me and fly me back to dumbledore along with faith*

Faith looked up at the dragon thankfully. Then looked to Christian. "I told you not to move.... i could've handled her...I was trying to prevent you from getting hurt and look what happened." She said softly so only she could hear. The dragon landed softly in front of Hogwarts, just as Dumbledore came running out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:32 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
yes, there here to gaurd hogwarts, but uh yeah, someone obviously set them free, and there not completely trained yet, do u know how to speak dragon cause if not we may be a little bit in trouble....

She looked at him dumbfounded. She was good with animals, but she'd never had to work with dragons before. it's worth a shot... She thought to herself before turning to Christian. "Don't move... and don't cover me with your shield." She walked away from him just as one dragon landed in front of her. She walked up to it calmly, slowly, staring the dragon straight in the eyes. It didn't move, it didn't threaten to burn her to a crisp. Faith calmed herself down, not wanting the dragon to sence ant fear, it would attack if it did. That much she knew. She reached her hand out and the dragon snorted and Faith pulled back her hand. She whispered something to it and it came to her this time. It sniffed her scent and looked her up and down. Faith smiled and whispered something to it. The dragon let out a loud roar and the others came down beside it.

*he sees a female dragon (the queen) flying in spitting fire at faith and transforms into a giant white dragon and shields her with my wings and spits fire all over the queen dropping her to the ground stunned and snorts a little and whisper into faiths mind* "transforming so quickly hurts -_-" *he slowly transformed back into his human form and stretched* ow ow ow ow ow

Faith ran over to him."Christian!" She looked him up and down. "Are you okay??!" she asked him worried, the other dragons circling them, protecting them from anything else that may come.

*christian fell forward passing out and collapsed and slowly he felt the dragons talons reach around me and fly me back to dumbledore along with faith*

Faith looked up at the dragon thankfully. Then looked to Christian. "I told you not to move.... i could've handled her...I was trying to prevent you from getting hurt and look what happened." She said softly so only she could hear. The dragon landed softly in front of Hogwarts, just as Dumbledore came running out.

*dumbledore told the dragons thank you and that they could go back to patrolling and would be recompensed later for there help. He schooped christian up as if he was a feather and beconed Faith to come with him to his office*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:34 am
cmims911

*dumbledore told the dragons thank you and that they could go back to patrolling and would be recompensed later for there help. He schooped christian up as if he was a feather and beconed Faith to come with him to his office*

She nodded and followed Dumbledore. One dragon stopped Faith and gave he a gentle nudge, she patted the dragon's scaley snout in return before heading after Dumbledore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:47 pm
orliluff
cmims911

She nodded and followed Dumbledore. One dragon stopped Faith and gave he a gentle nudge, she patted the dragon's scaley snout in return before heading after Dumbledore.

*christian woke up in dumbledores office and gently rubbed his head* ow i got a huge headache now *he saw dumbledore and faith and smiled* so did the dragons agree to continue to gaurd us?  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:58 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*christian woke up in dumbledores office and gently rubbed his head* ow i got a huge headache now *he saw dumbledore and faith and smiled* so did the dragons agree to continue to gaurd us?

Faith smiled and nodded. "Yeah, they're gonna protect us." She was curled into a ball in a chair next to Dumbledore's desk. She grabbed a vial that was next to her and took it to Christian. "Here, drink this it'll help with your headache and any other pains you may have."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:55 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith smiled and nodded. "Yeah, they're gonna protect us." She was curled into a ball in a chair next to Dumbledore's desk. She grabbed a vial that was next to her and took it to Christian. "Here, drink this it'll help with your headache and any other pains you may have."

*he taps it gently as Dumbledore smiled* i'm not stupid i know thats truth serum razz *he places it back on the desk and pulls Faith on top of me hugging her close and kisses the top of her head whispering* all i need in my entire life is you right here by my side  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:08 am
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he taps it gently as Dumbledore smiled* i'm not stupid i know thats truth serum razz *he places it back on the desk and pulls Faith on top of me hugging her close and kisses the top of her head whispering* all i need in my entire life is you right here by my side

Faith smiled, hugging him tight and not letting go. She looked at him. "You weren't supposed to do that... you weren't supposed to get hurt....You were supposed to stay still, I could've handled her..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:13 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith smiled, hugging him tight and not letting go. She looked at him. "You weren't supposed to do that... you weren't supposed to get hurt....You were supposed to stay still, I could've handled her..."

*he reached up and stroked her cheek and showed her his hand with blood on it from her cheek* u couldn't even see her do this much less have handled her sweety lol  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:17 am
cmims911

*he reached up and stroked her cheek and showed her his hand with blood on it from her cheek* u couldn't even see her do this much less have handled her sweety lol

Faith felt her cheek and looked at her fingers. "When did that happen??" She looked at Christian.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:25 am
orliluff
cmims911

Faith felt her cheek and looked at her fingers. "When did that happen??" She looked at Christian.

*he smiled* yeah it happend when u were talking to the dragon, the female threw oen of her spikes and barely missed u but i blasted it a little to the side.  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:41 am
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled* yeah it happend when u were talking to the dragon, the female threw oen of her spikes and barely missed u but i blasted it a little to the side.

She sighed and looked down at her hands in her lap. "How many times are you going to have to save me?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:52 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She sighed and looked down at her hands in her lap. "How many times are you going to have to save me?!"

*does a little motion and causes a frozen swan figure to form in my hand* a present, for beautiful u...  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:56 am
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*does a little motion and causes a frozen swan figure to form in my hand* a present, for beautiful u...

Faith blushed a little and smiled, accepting the gift. She kissed him softly and whispered, "Thankyou". There was a soft cough behind her and she turned to see a smiling Dumbledore. "You two may leave now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:58 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith blushed a little and smiled, accepting the gift. She kissed him softly and whispered, "Thankyou". There was a soft cough behind her and she turned to see a smiling Dumbledore. "You two may leave now..."

*christian stood slowly and smiled not feeling much pain and shook dumbledores hand* ty headmaster. *walks out gently holding Faith's hand and sees hagrid standing there smileing and asks what happened*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:14 am
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*christian stood slowly and smiled not feeling much pain and shook dumbledores hand* ty headmaster. *walks out gently holding Faith's hand and sees hagrid standing there smileing and asks what happened*

Faith told Hagrid about the dragons and everything that happened. "Well, yer lucky to be alive, is all I have to say." he said with a friendly smile and a pat on the shoulder. "Off ya'll go, need yer rest for classes tomorrow." Hagrid went off to see Dumbledore in his office.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff