Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:30 pm
"Oh, so you have a soft side Ryoku?" he turned and looked Yumi, "Little girl, this will be your grave.." he lifted his sword and attacked her, but S' stepped infront of the attack with the forced edge:

"I wont let you hurt inocent people" S' stopped the attack, but he felt to his knees because of the impact force, "Run little girl" S' told her, Valerius lifted S' with one hand, and throw him against a tree destroying it.

"If only i didnt need you alive" he told him...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 pm
"One day, mabye, the great pandora seal my broke, thats why we will need someone like him, to protect us from him if necesary" E' readed the report in his livingroom.

"April 24:

We have finally obtaied a sample of hybrid's blood, it wasnt easy, his mother belives its for a medical study, but we have got it for the project, we need the other 10 childrens for the test, and we could begin with it"...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:45 pm
"June 5:

We took our time but it was worth it, the sample was perfect, but its a little hard to contain its power, Sparda power really is incredible, we have got the childrens, they are from different villages, we will give them the sample as a medicine, the fathers wont notice it that way".

E' couldnt belive it, konoha broke the first law by having him and S' in there, hybrids werent allow to live in human realm, but the other villages didnt know about their powers, he continue reading...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:05 pm
Aka got up weakly. She had many cuts and one of her arms had been crushed. She did a few handsigns with her good arm and grinned,her long fangs sticking out. *Shadow of my soul Jutsu* She muttered. Aka lifted her arm up and a giant shadow figure rose from the ground. It was about the size of Valerius. It roared and spread its ink black wings. "This is what you left of me so many years ago..."She said."Belkanor! Attack!"She yelled and the demon strode forward, its jaws open in a snarl.
User Image  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:08 pm
Oichi woke up instantly and notice she was somewhere else not in the demon realm "This is..." Her eyes were wide with shock "No,no,no...Why am i here!" she remembered when S' and E' had knocked her out. "Damn those guys." she muttered. She stood up "I have to get out of here...and fast." she said remembering about what was happening to Aka-senpai and the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:21 pm
User Image
*both my wings turn black and Retributiion started to glow an evil black* Valerius for wanting to harm Yumi is unforgiveable.......... u'll pay for that  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:26 pm
"Sensei, you finally have awaken" Kaylen told her, "I hope you can remember this place, is konoha, your home" Kaylen was worried about S', but she wasnt gonig to let that affect her.

"So you 2 want to play" Valerius watched as the beast attacked him, it launched him across the forest. He teleported back and watched them, "You two, fighting against your master, jeje, but it doesnt matter, you will pay for this, BETRAYERS" he lifted his arm and a incledible big sword appeared, the Oblivions Sorrow, he looked at both of them... "Come and get some you two"...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:31 pm
Oichi looked at Kaylen "Kaylen-chan..." her head throbbed badly. She looked around the area "I...I can't stay here." she said straightly "I've been affected by the demons...I have no right to stay here." she then remembered S' and E', both Hybrids staying in Konaha peacefully.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:32 pm
"I remember when you gave this sword, Valerius"Aka said,drawing Oblivion's Embrace from its sheath.She closed her eyes and stabbed it into Belkanor's back. The giant demon let out another roar and charged at Valerius. A larger version of Oblivion's Embrace appeared in his black hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:38 pm
"Sensei, you can stay, we need you" Kaylen told her, "You have been a great lose for us, you dont have a idea of how it afected lord hokage, to know she had lost her sister" Kaylen sheared a tear...

"You think you can win me, one of the 3 most powerfull demons?" Valerius looked at her and then at Ryoku, "look at you, you cant control your own power, and that guy cant even control his transformations and those swords" he started to laugh, "Fine, if it is a quick dead you want, i will grat it to you"...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:42 pm
Belkanor took his sword and slashed at Valerius. Then he headbutted the demon lord in the stomach and rammed him into a tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:44 pm
"September 25

The kids had began to show many changes, they are more agresive and more inestable, they have problems to interact with other regular kids, looks like the demonic senses have been activated, we must report this to doctor Ashford, so he could tell us what to do"...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:48 pm
Valerius didnt move, it looked like if he was sleeping, S' rised up from the ground, he was really hurt, he saw Valerius and stepped back, this looked like a sing and Valerius crosed his arms...

"You have become stronger Aka, but you lack knowledge for using that power" the sword moved and cutted Belkanor, getting him apart from Valerius, the a sound came from his comunicator:

"Stop playing arround, Ashford said that the other subject is ready, we need that blood now" the misterious voice told him, "Alright, you're always ruining my fun" Valerius answered...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:49 pm
Oichi said nothing "If I'm still here...Aka-senpai and the other demons will come and get me." Oichi clenched the whip attached to her waist. "I don't want to trouble anyone..." she smiled softly at Kaylen "After all this is over, someday, I want to come back to you guys." She opened up the window and flashed out her whip "Sayonara for now, Heru Chou: hells butterfly" she jumped out and disappeared into black butterfly's.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:52 pm
Tears started running down Aka's face. Belkanor moved back and disappeared back into the ground. "I won't let you have them for your sick and twisted experiments...I WON'T LET YOU HAVE THEM!"Aka screamed and ran at Valerius. Oblivion's Embrace appeared in her hands.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games