Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:47 pm
Yunnora looks at the two and gives an uneasy look. "Yunnora. Who's your friend?" She asks slowly reaching for her daggers once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Yunnora slowly backs away, not wanting to fight. Something about her scared her and she didn't know why.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:55 pm
Hero noticing the girl and her daggers he quickly turned into his human and growled "I don't want to fight you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:21 pm
She looked at him and slowly set her bag of daggers onto the floor. "Alright no fighting." Steping forward she bows apologeticly. "Sorry about that I'm new around theis parts and where I come from, every one is an enemy, please except my apology."She looks up at him hopefully.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:51 am
Hero looks at her and says quickly "Fine........I'm new to....what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:04 am
"Yunnora, just got here a couple of nights ago. Sorry if I was rough there"Laughs nervously.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:08 am
Hero just looks away"Whatever......."he says coldly.......looking around......"Where the hell can she be!?!?!"He says quietly

(don't take Hero's attitude serously that is how he just is meeting new people)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:44 am
Looks at the other wolf and shruggs. "I've seen worse." Leaves the hot springs and wanders around with curiosity.

(k)  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:47 am
Sora comes out of the under growth and sees a wolf in front of her and behind her is Arkanna and Hero....she justs sits down and stares at the wolf with her black eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:04 am
"Aye, and who are you?"Yunnora asks looking down at the pup.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:08 am
"I'm not a pup...and my name is Sora.."said Sora looking at the she wolf "and what is your name?"she askes......  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:21 am
"Yunnora. You sure look like one though"smiles and begines to walk off.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:25 am
Sora watches her leave and walks up to Hero and Arkanna getting on the other side of her and ignoring Hero.."I don't want to talk to you Hero"she says coldly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:54 pm
Arkanna watches Yunnora leave, then turning to Hero and Sora she turns into her human form and leans on a tree. Pointing to the two of them, "Ok.... What the hell is going on with the two of you?" She asks questioningly. Then she starts to pick the meat out of her teeth.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:58 pm
"Well...remeber when Hero said he'd keep Kiyoshi in order?well he didn't AND Kiyoshi got perverted!!!!"she said yelling towards Hero ticked off  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games