Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:30 am
Andrec glared at Etria, "As you wish, mistress," the words burnt as they came out of his lips. Andrec stood by his mistress, and looked deeply at Regius, he knew that Regius knew where Meesha was. And he was intent on learning this knowlage, no matter what.
Meesha cried out in pain when Varian gripped her arm, he had easily broken her arm. It was agenst the elfen code to heal ones self and even then, Mesha was never a healer. "OW!" she yelped, "No I've seen the future, Andrec is going to die! I have to help him, and regius was standing over my brother's body. The night I had that dream, I died inside! I died.""it's true, I saw it myself, but she's taking it to literaly, makesure she doesn't find her brother. he might die if she does." Lamkit looked at Varian.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:29 pm
Varian cursed under his breath. "We cant do anything till Regius gets here Meesha! If your brother dies, then the elfs have to accept you as thier Queen." he examined her arm. "Im sorry i broke it, but your not going anywere," he toled her, glaring at the elven girl.

Etria turned away and looked at teh vault door. "Regius is on his way here now boy. Clear all the traps." she turned toward Andrec and scowled. "And if you run, i'll kill you."  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:02 pm
"I couldn't leave you if I wanted to my misstess," the words pained him, but he smiled when he said it. he went to dissarm the boobytraps set to makesure no one could get to them, easily one set another off, so he ste the first one and they all did their thing and just died out, dissarming themselfes.
Meesha stared at her brused arm and she sobbed, she cried out, "MAKE HIM HURRY!!!!" then she squeeled in pain, she moved her arm, it was truly broken. "DAmn you VArian, I'm in pain, at least help me bandage it correctly!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 pm
Varian shook his head. "Fine. But i cant make Regius go any faster." he put Meesha into a sitting position and started wrapping her arm gently. "You need to be more careful with your forsight. It's been getting bad."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:55 am
Sortai cursed as Regius spoke. "The only family I have is he and my father, and if my father has died I'll personally kill Seth." He looked for any sort of escape from the world of war he knew, finding nothing, only remembering one friend. He suddenly stopped "Regius, find Seth yourself. I have something to do." He turned and ran into the forest, searching for the source of the smoke high above.

K'eychei rose high into the air, watching Teka until he disappeared from view. He then turned northeast and began to fly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:27 pm
Teka sighed, "I'll be looking forward to our next meeting." Teka left the forest from where he came, and continued to look for Sortai. He stopped as he suddenly realized he had no idea where to begin looking. "Every damn time..." He glanced about, then turned back into the forest, thinking that Sortai may have taken cover when the chaos erupted.  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:31 pm
Sortai continued blindly running into the trees, yelling for Teka as he ran. Hoping he could hear him. He wasn't about to abandon his first and greatest friend and ally.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:10 pm
Regius shook his head. "Mortal..." he jumped on teh skeletal dragon and took off towards his old ally. "Know Seth, i come for you..." he said under his breath. He focused a bolt at teh ground below him and watched as skeletons and ghouls crawled form teh ground and started in teh direction he was heading.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 pm
Teka thought he heard his name being called, but he didn't notice the sudden incline, and began rolling down a hill. When he hit the bottom, he saw that he had lost his right glove. He tore off a portion of his shirt, and wrapped his hand. He pushed himself up, then called out, "Hey! Can anyone here me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:57 am
((I am so lost!!))  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:42 am
(( Beecher, it's simple. Gerovf is with Sunahr searching for Leonardo. Phoenix was with the other dragons flying somewhere. Thats pretty much it. ))

Sortai stopped. He heard someone speaking. It sounded like Teka but he couldn't be sure. He started off toward Teka, thinking of finding and aiding him, when he, too, fell victim to the sudden incline.

(( I have an intense feeling of deja vu, Peppy. Cliff and bog...? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Phoenix jumped up onto a stone ledge and surveyed the Dragon Army. Her second-in-command, Brand, came up next to her and bowed. "How does the rousing the Army go?"
"We are ready whenever my Queen," he replied.
"Good," she replied. She raised her voice so every Dragon could hear her. "Dragons! Hear my words! We are offically at war! This will be the greatest war our race has ever seen! We must be prepared to lose any of our brothers and sisters to the cause of keeping our race and every other race free! Will you accept this challenge?"
As one, the Dragon Army raised its voice and answered, "We accept any challenge you give us!"

Gerovf looked at Sunahr. Gerovf shook Gerovf's massive head and listened to the Queen. Gerovf growled in approval of Phoenix's words.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:51 pm
(Yes, Yvansi. I remember it clearly. I didn't really specify the area as a bog though...)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:16 pm
Peppy Lemur
(Yes, Yvansi. I remember it clearly. I didn't really specify the area as a bog though...)

(( I know you didn't, the bog reference was to our escapades in the forest. I hated that cliff. By the way, I posted three times as Brigham looking up to see what made the shadow over he and Mathias. -.- ))  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:14 pm
Meesha scoffed, "No it's not... It's getting more powerfull, that's why I need him." Meesha looked at Varian, "Can I get him yet?" "Meesha you know that's not how it works, wait a while, okay?"

(what's happening with Andrec and Etria? that I got lost in...)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games