Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:52 am
Anath gestured behind him. "The man ... if one can call him a man... is Aieori. He is my servant. The girl, I do not know very well, although she also works for me." he laced his fingers behind his back. "It would do you well to respect them both," he said warningly. "even if they are human."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:56 pm
Idarkoth had sat, biding his time as the conversation unwound between Anath, Raptor and the others. His eyes settled on the smaller dragon, narrowing rather quickly. You are of my species, and yet you are but a hatchling compared to me... Tell me, how were you not sealed away with the others and I?  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:58 pm
The old, blind eyes opened once more. He spoke to the voices. the voices within his domain. I see your names... Cody... Paradisity... Come to me... You hold much light. The old blind hermit flipped off the tree branch and landed neatly by the shore of the pond.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:36 pm
Raptor looked at the ground "i dont know" raptor looked around "i wouldnt know even if i knew, i might of been born just before, but i remember being forced out of my home into the wild" he scratched his head behind the ear "but other than that i dont now" raptor turned around to face same "hello" he said not wanting to face his back to the big dragon "who are you" he asked standing on his hind legs fo a few moments then back on all fours
((umm, im not sure were to post if im going away but im going away for 3 days, maybe not, but i wont post for a bit))  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:25 pm
Paradisity was in a deep meditation when she heard Cody's cries. She calmly opened her eyes, stretched out her neck, and looked up at Cody. She could almost see him heading back from half way around the shore, the sun was beginning to set, and it was ever so slightly getting darker. Obviously something was on the other side, but what...
She looked up to him. What is it Cody, but as she asked, she felt a strange connection with her telepathy, like something else was there. She could always selectively hear the thoughts of the smaller creatures, and then there was Cody, but he could talk. There was another intelligent life form, tapping into her telepathy. She instinctively stood up, and began to head towards the other side of the shore, almost following Cody. Do you hear something Cody? Something other than my voice? Another voice, she said in a peculiar tone.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:44 pm
sky was sleeping in her cave with her famly when the earthquake hit. as rocks fell from the celing of the cave her and her famly feld out of the cave. it was hard cause of the shaking ground made it hard to stand and walk. scard skys pearents took of in to the sky with out him as sky watched unable to follow cause she did not yet know how to fly. thay disaperd in the distant over the hill twords the light of the sun.
alone she looked around trying to think of what to do next. finly deciding she takes off on foot to go find her folks. she hoped she would run in to some one who could help her.

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:11 pm
Anath listened quietly to Raptor, then turned to Idarkoth. "You're so suspicious. What could this dragon possibly be hiding?" his tone carried a hint of ridicule, but he kept it well hidden.

Aieori stayed close to Sam. Somehow, being with another human made him feel much more comfortable than he would have felt normally, although it wasn't particularly helping right now-- there were two dragons now, and that made him very uncomfortable. He knew, though, it wasn't his place to complain.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:15 pm
"Yes!" Whispered Cody. "It's like... you talking... because nobody was talking, it was in my mind. But it wasn't you... It was something... somebody else..." he was looking around, for the source of the mental voice, and instinctively moved a foot or so closer to Paradisity. "What is it?" He looked up at her.  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:27 am
I can't say. But I've felt this before. I felt this when we were coming to the lake, slightly but I still felt it...Like something was telling me to come to the lake. But now its stronger, and I can almost hear it, Paradisity said as she opened one of her wings slightly to protect Cody. The only thing we can do is go find what it is. We're strong enough to fend for ourselves. If it's something bad, we'll fight, she said bravely, although she couldn't help but feel scared too.
Come on, let's go see what it is, Paradisity said as she slowly began to move towards the other side of the shore, making sure Cody was by her side.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:13 am
after a long walk through the woods she could hear voices and the sound of water. one of the voices said a name cody slowly she sneeks out of the bushes twords the two. she can see them now its a dragon and something else a dragon man. she had never seen any thing as wierd as the guy with the dragon it looked like a dragon turned human. she squack in suprize as she headed back in to the bushes.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:56 am
Cody jumped a bit. "Did you hear that?" he spun around and squinted, trying to see any sign of whatever it was that he thought he had heard. "I think there's something back there, Paradisity..." he didn't particularly seem worried, more curious. Seeing nothing that caught his attention, he turned back around, frowning, and stayed close to Paradisity as they made their way.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:08 am
feeling a bit more brave and figuring that even tho thay looked weird these two where proplie the only help she would get. sky steped out of the bushes behind the dragon and her weird friend. "hi, can you guys help me?" she asked them. "i lost my famly." she said as she watched them. she hoped thay could speak gryphon even tho she knew other langues she was still to nevrus to speak in any other langue.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:33 am
Paradisity did not flinch when she heard the rustling in the bushes. She could hear the creatures thoughts, she knew it was of no threat. Keeping Cody close, obviously he was slightly nervracked at the moment, she turned to the creature, knowing full well what it was. It was a small gryphon, smaller than Cody, and compared to Paradisity, miniscule. Cody, you stay here with the gryphon. I need to find out what the voice is, she said to Cody. For starters, I saw what was most likely your family flying east. You may want to start in that direction.

((Rouge, no offense to you at all, but try not to force your characters immediately into one of the main stories. Take Curtnay with Raptor, for example. It took a long time for him to meet up with Idarkoth. Just slow down a little and let things just fall into place. This goes for everyone as a general direction. Thank you.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:46 pm
A small chuckle passed through the telepathic airwaves. Seek me where I can be found, Celestial One. Look above you, to your left. Atop a dead tree, nearly seventy feet in the air, the white-robed, red blindfolded half-elf stood. Please, come to me. I cannot move much farther. These old bones...  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:47 pm
Sortai looked around, overwhelmed by the dragon and the others. "Sh- She.. She has a spinal... fracture. Just below the neck." He said when he found his voice. "I can't do anything about it. Maybe you can?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games