Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 am
((lol-yes....what are you plotting? Granted I can guess.....*thinks about how she herself can intensify the situation*))

Koko stepped down off the ladder and examined the finished job. She pushed aside a strand of hair and sighed. Then she returned inside and locked the door to the shop. She felt filthy and decided it would be best to take a shower. Putting the supplies away she then stepped into her small bathroom, turned the water on, and stripped. The warm water was very inviting after the night before.

(( xd There is so going to be a cat fight between Zizzy and my characters at some point....lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:03 am
[rotfl! oh dear, now you're just asking for it :p]

Drake moved quietly across the street, keeping hidden but genrally more confident now that he had more 'normal' clothes. he eventially reache d koko's shop and paused at it, looking around for any people or those damn dogs of hers. he circled the shop and smiled when he discovered an open window.
time to see what I can dig up about our goody-two-shoes...
he heaved hismlef up gracefully and slipped through, landing without a sound. he remained crouched, looked aroudn again and listened. he heard running water upstairs and smirked.

first he moved around into the kitchen, looking in her fridge. human food. he wondered if she had a liking for it, but knew she'd be unabel to keep it down. Was it simply to keep up appearances? he laughed silently to himslef. so the boy- in fact the entire town most likely- didn't know she was a vampire. How very convinient for her. she had to be intelligent to come up with a proper excuse for her 'condition'.
he continued to investigate, eventually coming to the freezer. upon opening it he foudn the blood and snifefd at it warily. not human. Pathetic.

he closed teh freezer carefully and heade dinto the living are and teh stairs. He would investigate her bedroom and then perhaps scare her: he wanted a proper conversation and she wasn't likely to come to him - he couldn't resist.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 am
(( whee xd -don't forget her clean laundry is on the bed, lol))

Koko finished her blissful shower and dried her hair. A moment of peace came to mind while she wrapped a jade colored towel around herself. She then proceeded to dry her hair further.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:21 am
(lol)

Once he was in her bedroom he paused as the sound of running water stopped. He figured he had a few minutes and so quietly rummaged around. he noticed her clothes laid out and smirked.
Too easy.
In one fluid movement he scooped them all up and put them away in a drawer. he then paused, looked about and decided to 'surprise' her. He glanced back to the open door, and then secreted hismlef in the wardrobe, trying to stop himslef form bursting into laughter.

(Drake's been alive a long time. it's the little things that entertain him, no matter how retarded and childish xd )  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:33 am
Koko stepped into her bedroom-her senses a bit dulled from her happy mood. She damp hair and towel clung to her figure. But when she looked down at her bed she paused.

I could have sworn I left my laundry on the bed......

She noticed a piece of clothing sticking out of a drawer and strode over to look inside.

She would have not of put her clothes away in such a manner. Her happy feeling was gone and she tensed a little. Although once being naked would have never bothered her but with the years she became accustom to the feeling. She felt quite vunerable now. The hold on her towel tighten as she glanced about for a weapon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:39 am
Drake smiled, attemptingt ow atch what he could through the gap in the cupboard, but mainly using his sense of hearing and movement to guide his knowledge as to what she was doing. he enjoyed messing with her head. he waited for her to stray just a little closer towards the wardrobe, so that she was between him and teh bed.
once she did, all of a sudden, with alarnming speed even for a vampire, and the power of gravity and momentum behind him, he jumped out of the wardrobe, crashed into her and dropped on top of her as she was pushed backwards onto teh bed.

"Evening swee'tart." He gruinned, pinning her down and enjoying the look on her face.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:47 am
((haha, aww-and Zizzy not here to have her turn at spoiling the fun...))

Koko's eyes expressed shock and surprise. Then anger. She struggled a bit in his grip and cursed herself for her own stupidity. She considered fighting back more, but then ceased. She didn't want her only barrier of "clothing" coming up done. Her eyes narrowed as she looked back at him. "I thought you were leaving," she replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:51 am
he grinned and took his time examining her form in the towel.
"I couldn't very well leave without saying goodbye, could I?" he purred. "And beside,syou're so ravishing it tempts me to stay."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:00 am
Koko's body tensed and she turned her face away from the embarassment she felt being the virgin she was. Oh spirits....he would really be amused at the thought of a 200 year old virgin....

This had a similar feeling from that night so many years when she was sired. She had been doing so well not to get into a situation like this again.

She forced herself to remain composed. "Please, don't feel so obligated," she said in a sarcastic tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:06 am
"Come now, your fascinating. I'm intrigued. For example, why do you fritter away human food in your fridge like a mortal? Why do you take such care over that boy." he then smirked and ran a hand down her cheek. "Why are you so bitchy to me,hm? And why are you blushing?"
He laughed, enjoying toying with her.
"The night is long and i'm all ears. Don't pretend you don't like me really, on some level. you haven't even asked my first name. i would like to know yours, I'm sure by this point we're past formal surnames."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:19 am
Koko seemed to growl with anger. Then she returned to lock eyes with him.

"I keep human food for human guests. My nephew would be that boy," she began. "My bitchyness as you put comes from obviously reasons...."

She gave another attempt to break free.

".....and if I am blushing it too is for a obvious reason. You've given me little reason to...like you. And if you must know-my name is Koko," she replied letting out a breath.

"Are you satisfied?" she glared.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:00 am
He nudged his full weight back a little so that he was essentially sitting on her,while keeping her arms pinned.
"Why hello Koko, i'm Drake. See how nice this is?" he laughed. "And besides, I told you teh whole killing your family members thing wasn't personal. WQuite frankly, fi you and your family have only ever lived in this town and been humping liek rabbits - as people are prone to do- the laws of probability made it inevitable that i'd off oen of your relatives at some point. For all I know i've offed one of my own distant cousins or nieces or whatever." he shrugged.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:06 am
Koko was a bit relieved when he let up a bit enough to breath. Although she still couldn't risk struggling or risk the towel coming undone.

"How heart warming, Drake," Koko said sarcastically. "That makes me feel so much better."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:14 am
Drake rolled his eyes and wondered whys he had stopped struggling. It made things easier for him at least.
"It should do." he replied, pretdning to ignore her sarcasm and take it legitimately. "I'm gald you agree."
He freed one of her hands so he could runa hand through his own hair, testing her reaction to the increased freedom.
"I do wonder though, how have you lived here for so long undetected? You've practically got a sign around your neck saying that something's a bit off with you. for one, you hardly get any pureblood amerindians outside reservations, and rarely by themselves. plus most people age and don't have an unsettlingly close relationship with underage boys."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:22 am
Koko's free hand went immediatly to holding the towel upon her chest.

"Trying to learn a few pointers from me incase you decide to settle down?" she said narrowing her eyes into slits at him. She ignored the bit about her closeness to her nephew sounding like something...fouler than it was.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games