Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:33 pm
" Grr.." Alicia quickly covered her mouth with her hands. Had she just groweled? She shook her head and glared at Dana. Crossing her arms over her chest. " Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." Ali let out a sigh and shrugged. " Well, if we really need the stupid recipe." Ali hooked her arm thru Dana's and walked toward the far corner of the library. " Just look for the recipe. It's just a werewolf . I'm pretty sure werewolves grew mature over the war." Ali whispered scanning thru the millions of books, " Mature enough to know not to start a fight atleast." She shrugged, she never really hated wolves, but they weren't her best friends either.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:46 pm
"Teh." Dana replied to Ali's comment. She didnt really like wolves....at all. "He knows not to fight some vampire chicks." Dana peered around the book shelf too look at him. She had to admit, he looked kinda cute. She suddered at that thought.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:24 pm
" He knows not to fight some vampire chicks." Alicia giggled at that. Dana was so full of herself, but she liked that. " We are pretty kick-a**." She turned to the other side that faced the cook books. Running her finger along the books, reading the tittles quickly. Ali watched from the corner of her eye as Dana peeked at the boy then shuddered. Ali couldn't hold back a laugh. She quickly covered her mouth, but small giggles escaped. " I thought you disliked werewolves."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:31 pm
((Wait-he followed Bella to town?))

"O.K so strawberrys" She pointed to the magicly grown items. "flour" She dusted herself of said substance. "Salt" She smiled at it being the only thing not haveing tried to 'kill' her. "Butter" She blushed at the long dent lenthwise in it. "Vanellia" She nodded to the beans "Eggs" half the carton had been smashed, but they only needed three "and sugar" She pointed at the cane. "Who needs betty crocker?!" She started to sift the flour-once again more enddeed up on her then in the bowl. She sneazed and looked over to Sadie with the frosting "Wanna switch?"

Bella put all the items in the basket of the bike and started pedling back to school. "If I hurry I have an hour...to...get...the" She trailed off-seeing the feild of flowers. She parked in a bush and looked both ways before she bent down to smell them, and lay in them and look up at the coulds. "Five minutes" She decided; plucking a lilac and twirling it in her fingers.

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:43 pm
((I don't think hes there yet.))

((And im not in the kitchen im in the library lol))

Dana turned to Ali when she heard her say. "I thought you disliked werewolves?" She growled. It was loud. She covered her mouth to afraid to see if the 'dog' had heard. Then she quickly scanned the shelf till she found a cook book someone had scented with blood. "Probably specially for vampires." She sniffed it again. The blood was on the inside of the cover. It was human blood.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:04 pm
Sadie watched intently, completely confused on how to cook, much less bake. She peered over Serrendy's shoulder. "7:30.." She mumbled, having only a half hour. She wanted to escape, ditch cake baking. She wanted to find Dylan, once more before the night with the 'girls.' She bit her lip the looked at her friend, focused on baking. "Uh. I gotta go to my room for a second!" She said, skipping away. She then hurried across the dining hall to the hall way. She tried picking up his scent, it was close.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:33 pm
((I typed Dana-WOW I was tired, I ment Sadie. But I knew he'd never reach Bella in time so I stopped her at the feild))

"Or not?" She smirked as Sadie ran out "Sadie and Dylan kissin in a tree" She started as she continued to bake the cake.

Bella sat in the middle of the feild with the items she'd just purchased. "Migght as well finish here then be abnornmaly late"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:59 pm
"Alright!" Dana shifted through the book. She found a b- secotion and searched Bloody Mary Cake. Finally she found it. "Hmm, I was wrong, I do have everything....Oh well." She shrugged her shoulders, and started to pour the cake mixture in a tin. Then she set it to bake. She smiled at Ali. "Almost Done! We just have to let it bake for 20 Minuets, since its made with blood instead of normal cake mix, so its faster." Dana looked in the bottle of blood , there was some left. She poured it into the frosting and begain making Bloody Frosting like the recipie said.  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:33 pm
Alicia followed Dana out of the library, glancing back at the boy only for a second. She yawned as they finally reached the kitchen. Ali leaned back on the counter as she watched Dana finish the last part of making a cake. She reached for a small towel, wiping the top of the counter with it. Trowing it to the side, Ali jumped up and sat on the counter. She crossed her hands over her chest and pouted, " I hope those 20 minutes will come by fast." She sighed. She was hungry and tired.

Dylan stopped, " Oh! We have werewolves now." Adrian smirked, and his brother nodded. Dylan walked down the hall, looking for Sadie. He turned his head toward his brother. " Weren't you going to the library?" Adrian sighed, " Nah, the wolf is there. I'm not in the mood." Dylan nodded and sniffed, he was following Sadie's sent. She was right.. " Here." Dylan smiled and stood behind her, " Hello."

Adrian walked into the kitchen. He followed the scent of blood and found himself next to his sister and her friend. " What are you making?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:32 pm
Sadie giggled and turned around. "Hi!" She said, giving him a big smile. She twirled a piece of her hair, bouncing lightly.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 pm
Dylan smiled down at her, then turned toward the kitchen's doors. He smelled..cake..and..blood? He looked down at her, " Er, what are they making in there?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:54 pm
Sadie peeked around. She laughed and rolled her eyes playfully, "Regular cake," She said, sticking her tongue out, "and blood cake!" She said, licking her lips. She stopped bouncing and looked at him.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:17 pm
{up.}  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:06 pm
"Blood cake, huh?" Dylan watched as the rest of their friends baked cakes. " I've never had that before." He shrugged and turned back toward Sadie. " What's it for?" he asked, a small hint of curiosity in his voice.

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:17 pm
Sadie shrugged and sniffed the air, a million scents entering her nose all at once. "A sleepover I'm having tonight.." She said, examining her nails. She had lost all emotion.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games