Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:56 pm
User Image She looked up at him, a bit surprised at it. Then she smiled. "It's okay, you never know if people are going to mean it. So you accept my appology?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:13 pm
She giggled softly."Im just kidding,"She sat down beside the tree and pats the spot next to her.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:50 am
((Sorry about the long absence. Dx))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:27 pm
awesomecacy
User Image She looked up at him, a bit surprised at it. Then she smiled. "It's okay, you never know if people are going to mean it. So you accept my appology?"

I accept your apology... And I shouldn't have asumed like I did. He said with a smile, his eyes shinned and they closed softly for a moment, before opening again.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:29 pm
hinataxxcutey
She giggled softly."Im just kidding,"She sat down beside the tree and pats the spot next to her.

Alright, if you say so~ He smiled softly, before walking over next to her, and sitting next to her; eyes closed lazidly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:30 pm
Otulissa
((Sorry about the long absence. Dx))

((It's alright, I have a busy times to so I understand))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:41 pm
Rin hugged her legs with her arms."Hey Aro..."She layed her head ontop of her legs."I know you probably wouldnt like me saying this but..."She stopped."Even though the things you said about your brother i still want to meet them."She layed her head on Aro's shoulders,eyes closed."As your girlfriend."She opened one eye and looked at Aro.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image "It's okay." she giggled. "Here we are, appologizing like babbling idiots over something that's really nothing big."  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:45 pm
hinataxxcutey
Rin hugged her legs with her arms."Hey Aro..."She layed her head ontop of her legs."I know you probably wouldnt like me saying this but..."She stopped."Even though the things you said about your brother i still want to meet them."She layed her head on Aro's shoulders,eyes closed."As your girlfriend."She opened one eye and looked at Aro.

Aro smiled softly, laying his head against hers, a small content sigh passed his lips as he did this. Meeting them wont be a problem, just have to warm them up to it. He said softly to her, his eyes widen for a moment, before he answered back. As my girlfriend? He said softly, Don't you know what your getting yourself into?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:46 pm
awesomecacy
User Image "It's okay." she giggled. "Here we are, appologizing like babbling idiots over something that's really nothing big."

That's right, oh well, let's find something else to... Do? He titled his head softly at this, his eyes shinned brightly for a moment.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:11 pm
"Maybe i do or maybe i dont."Rin stayed in the same position.She liked Aro's head against hers.It was warm."But i really wouldnt care what would happen...."She really didnt.She always would get in some kind of trouble or get blamed for it.Besides she didnt have anyboyelse or anything to do minus well meet his family."Well that is if Aro wants to let me.."Then again she didnt want Aro to be put in any kind of pressure.And he does know what might happen since he lives with them.She let out a small sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image "Sure" Lacy smiled. "Like what? I don't really Do anything, just sit around." She shrugged, and smiled a bit. "WElcome to the all so exciting life of moi."  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am
hinataxxcutey
"Maybe i do or maybe i dont."Rin stayed in the same position.She liked Aro's head against hers.It was warm."But i really wouldnt care what would happen...."She really didnt.She always would get in some kind of trouble or get blamed for it.Besides she didnt have anyboyelse or anything to do minus well meet his family."Well that is if Aro wants to let me.."Then again she didnt want Aro to be put in any kind of pressure.And he does know what might happen since he lives with them.She let out a small sigh.

"Your going to be with triplets, and we may not look alike but we sound alike and it's possible to get us all confused." He said softly, "I don't care what happens either, so I would love you to be my girlfriend... Even if it gets me in a bit of trouble." A soft chuckle as he spoke this,  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:03 am
awesomecacy
User Image "Sure" Lacy smiled. "Like what? I don't really Do anything, just sit around." She shrugged, and smiled a bit. "WElcome to the all so exciting life of moi."

"Not to sure... What about... What about maybe going for a walk or something like that?" He asked her softly, a small blush crossed his face as he asked her this.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas