Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:37 pm
Ace chuckled lightly at the quickness the boy displayed. He took his hands out of his pockets, and used one to shake Alec's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you." He said, nodding once in almost a bow. He mentally scanned both of their faces, processing them for storage. Living for an extended amount of time sure had its downfalls, like remembering countless faces. "I'm sorry if startled you." He appologized to Alec, taking Alegra's comment into consideration. "Is this your first year here?" He questioned, not being able to match either of their faces in his memory, but it had been quite some time since he had been there.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:44 pm
((Thank you, i will check the Calendar to see the time and what should be taking place at this time other than that.))  

Therealpayne

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:49 pm
User Image

Josh looked at Catherine as he thought about things... Catherine seemed to remind him of her... of Johanna. He shook his head slightly, really not wanting to see or imagine that... He stood up slowly and grabbed his tray. He threw his food away quickly and then returned to the table, sighing, "It was great talking to you... I'm going to head to class... you can walk with me, if you want."

(sorry I didn't reply for so long! = ( )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:22 pm
Alegra took in the full view of Ace's figure though her eyes never strayed from his own. He reminded her of a character she had once read about in a book. This made her chuckle and she was quick to cover it with her response to his question. "Yes, it is our first year, but so far we enjoy it" she replied in a thick voice.

Alec touched his sister's fingertips with his own, his smile unwavering. "I like the surroundings quite a bit. Nice place to wander about and practice different rituals and collect herbs I expect," he broke in gently. "What about you, Ace? How long have you been here?"

"Gatsby. He reminds me of Gatsby, Alec." Alegra said to her brother within the confines of their thoughts. "Doesn't he look just like him?"
-
Alec chuckled his own thoughts back to her. "I would have to agree, but where oh, where is his Daisy I wonder..."  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:37 pm
Ace's ears were too keen to miss the odd chuckle Alegra produced. However, he figured by her quick cover that it wasn't meant for him to hear, and he was happy to have the invitiation not to mention it. "Several years," he figured, his dark eyebrows furrowing as he thought, "of course, they've never been in a row."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:44 pm
"And you like it?" Alegra asked, handing her mug to Alec absentmindedly.
Alec got the hint and arose from his stool and wandered off. He'd promised her tea and always kept his word, at least to his sister.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:51 am
Shrugging, Ace followed Alec's departure with his eyes. He looked back to Alegra, his eyes still the same blue, which was strange for him. Perhaps the meditation had worked. "The manor? Yes. The people..." He said, his voice trailing off and jaw tensing involuntarily, as he stole a look across the room. "Well... Lets just say I dislike the people here for the most part."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:35 am
Drusilla drew her energy back before glaring lightly at Ace. Well, if he could make new friends so could she! She saw one of the two from earlier wander off, he'd be easy to pick off and claim as her own, but at the same time, she could try aquainting herself with the young woman the shifter was talking to. And what made that girl so much better than Drusilla to talk to?!

Well, that just made Dru a bit angry, and her mind was made up, she go after the one who'd walked off on his own. And with a flounce nd a float, she walked over to Alec.

"Well hello darling," she smiled politely at him. "Drusilla Martin, what a pleasure to meet you.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:53 am
User Image
Catherine nodded at Josh:"All right, i am curious to see what are the classes like here, i have not been to any yet. I heard dancing is good." She remembered hearing something interesting about the teacher, but everyone was interesting here. She stood up, carried her plate to the counter, and went with Josh.

((OOC: its ok, i had no net so i wasnt able to post also. now im back.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm
User Image

Josh looked at Catherine and nodded at her, smiling. He was feeling better already. She knew his pain, but in a different way. She would be a good person to talk to. Maybe they had a class or two together. "So... what classes do you have?"  

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:05 pm
Well now Alegra was curious. The handsome stranger before her was displeased with the company she didn't seem to mind in the least? Hmm, perhaps there was something to uncover at this old school after all.
"May I ask why?" she motioned towards Alec's previous seat with a flick of her wrist. "Please, join me."
----
Meanwhile, Alec was busy humming to himself as he waited in line to get to the canteen filled with scalding water when a rather pretty Fae wandered up to him. Her demeanor caught him off guard, but was welcoming, nonetheless.
"Greetings and salutations," Alec cooed in a husky voice that could melt butter. "S'a'pleasure to meet you I am sure."
The line moved and with it, so did Alec, bumping past her lightly, "Oh, pardon me miss Dru darlin'. Gettin' my sister a bit to drink," he commented with a nod in Alegra's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:51 pm
Drusilla gave a small smile and a mou. "and they say chivalry is dead. But one might wonder if you were completely nameless oh knight."

She was smiling, or maybe giving a small smirk, as she leaned against the table which currently held the beverages, not bothering to keep her hair out of the way as it tended to do so on it's own. "Dru...Darlin...I've never been called that in my life you know. Many other things yes...but that sounds very odd to me..."

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:40 pm
Ace nodded before responding, moving to take Alec's seat. He would be back eventually, but until then, Ace would have no trouble taking his seat. "Thank you." He responded polietly, looking down to the ground before he began. "Who I am does not permit me to become friendly with those who think highly of themselves because of who they are." He said, his voice clear, though his eyes were glazed over. "Not only who they are, but more importantly, who they are related to in some far off monarchy." His eyes suddenly became clear again, a slightly different shade of blue than before. "Why I do not approve of far off monarchies is a story for another time."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:49 pm
Alec was quick to take note of the unfamiliar girl's lack of recognition towards anything thus far other than herself. "I'm neither a knight or chivalrous. I'm simply polite Miss Dru. I was raised well mannered and gentlemanly. Can the same be said for you?" He asked, reaching past her to grab and orange soda for himself and to clasp a lemon in the tongs to drop in his sisters hot water. "I expect you have quite the expectation for people, eh?" He popped the tab on his soda and slurped it slightly while awaiting her answer.
---
While listening to Ace speak, Alegra found herself compelled to listen. Whether this was a charm or not, she didn't care. There was something about him she genuinely found interesting.
Though listening to everything he said, his eyes seemed to catch her attention the most. Like a mood ring, they switched colours as he spoke. More or less depicting his emotions she was certain. Cupping her chin in her hand, she offered a kind smile. "Mind if I ask whom it was that flustered you enough to anger you even by mere mention?" Her eyes scanned the room a moment before instantly retreating to his again. She hoped Alec would take his sweet time getting back to their seats.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games