Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 am

Reading the note as she still sang, she smiled and wrote back, "Why thank you. I'm Tatsuka, but I also go by Luna. It's nice to meet you."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:05 am

Wadulz went to the lunch room as he softly sang a music that started to play in his head. He notices Anjo and Zek but didn't bother to converse with them. It wasn't his nature to start a conversation thats why he usually stays alone without anyway knowing who he truly was...

Nekolovesinu

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:17 am

-Okay, I give up for now, I need some freaking proteins- Erik said to himself as he entered the cafeteria, looking for a place to sit. He took his hood off -screw what the rest think of your bald face, it's getting hot- he thought, he then waddled to the table at the bottom of the room.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:50 am

Playing a flourish to emphasize his joy at her smile...as if his tail's ring clanging around wasnt enough indication... Black wrote, "Well since we're gettin fancy and you honored me with youre full name, its only fair I do the same. It's really Guh Nah Gay Wah Yaw, but thats a mouth full, ya know? I overheard you were new earlier, where from?"

Wolf Avery

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:56 am

Laughing as the song changed to an instrumental piece, she wrote down, "Transferred here from Japan actually. My last name's Tsukuyomi."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Checking over his shoulder to make sure his twin was still VERY far out of sight, Black was thoroughly enjoying this young foxes company.

He flipped the paper to a new sheet and wrote "Well I'm glad you transferred, my twin and I were new a few years back, but a few people still pick on us, or try, if you ever need any help I'll be glad to do anything for somebody who makes my ears tingle with pelasure the way you do with your voice. Where did you get such great training?"

Wolf Avery

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:50 pm

She blushed slightly as she read the note. Humming along to the song, she wrote, "Thanks for the offer, but I can take care of myself. I learned how to fight from my grandfather. When it comes to singing, I'm self taught if you can believe that."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Feeling the wind in his lungs push him in a different direction Black changed the tune to a dirge and replied, "Well if you'd ever like to get a look around the town or see the sights you should let me know, I'd love to show you around sometime. We live on our own, so we don't have much, but what we do you're more than welcome to. As for your voie...well you taught yourself perfectly, these injun ears catch everything, and Im usually in pain because of it, but when you're singing..well, don't stop please" And he drew a little smily face.

Wolf Avery

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:27 pm

As an intro for another song started, she quickly wrote, "How about today after school? I don't have anything planned. Besides, I'm happiest when I sing." She drew her own smiley face as she started singing again.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:28 pm

after spending some time to himself Syn decided to regroup with everyone at the cafeteria. upon entering he noticed Wadulz standing by the entrance with a blank look on his face and Red muttering to himself about food with his twin Black at a far off table with Luna. Syn leaned up against the wall next to wadulz and played some low music from his MP3. "hey man. got something on your mind?" he said to wadulz jokingly...

x-LunaMew-x

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:48 pm

-crashes through parking lot wall- dam wheres a good tank crew when you need one?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Running through some fast arpeggios before writing "That sounds like a wonderful thing, just like your singing. I hope you dont mind, I tend to play while I walk too, but I really can talk."

He waited for her to read it and then paused his playing long enough to say "I just would rather not interrupt such a beautiful voice."

Wolf Avery

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:05 pm

-Oh, we've got a problem here- Erik said -All of the tables are taken- Maybe if I sit around some strangers they'd just leave and the table would be all for me- Erik though, and headed to the table where the rest were sitting and proceded unnouncedly to sit right next to Syd.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:44 pm

huh?* Zek smelled the air,it was a familiar smell the same smell from the envelope he found*......but were is it coming from....* Zek looks around smell after smell i docent help that hes hungry and the food smells is messing him up after what felt like hours but were actually minute he found it* over there* Zek looked at the table were Syn and the others are having there lunch*mmm im sure its from that are i better check* Zek walked past all the food bars and stopped in front of there table*

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:59 pm

-walks into lunchroom- i wonder whats on todays menu?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games