Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:08 am
"Oh!" emily blinked as he huged her. when he put her back down she blinked laughing. "don't apologize..its alright realy. a hugs a good medicen aperently" she laughed. she was glad that she could be so calm about this. it honestly didn't bother her at all. she smiled.

(Thats alrght..im sorry you are or were depressed. I hope you feel better and things pick up)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:00 pm
Nich Smiled and scratched his hair.

"Hey, hows the homework coming? because you know, if your gettin done, i could grab somemunchies and watch one of the movies i just got finished stealing off the internet."

He laughed a little thinking of how odd he had seemed over the past little while, and now he was talking about regular person things like the internet.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:07 pm
" Sounds like fun. I had one more problem and ill be done. What pireted movie are we watching?" she asked laughing slightly. She couldn't belive he tried to make this all sound normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:20 am
Nic rummaged in his pocket abit as he said.

"Well youve got some choices, ill put it on a flash drive and you can pick when it loads up out here."

Nich went to his room and began loading the three movies he'd downloaded onto his jump drive. He stopped one though, it was a comedy he'd heard good things about, and for some reason he didnt think the mood fit comedy.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:50 am
Emily smiled nodding. "Alright" she ran into her room and finished her last problem quikly before coming back and siting on the couch her feet curled up into it slightly. She was loooking down biting hr lip. This was in no way normal. But..some reasoen she couldn't act like that. She couldn't help but to feel this was all completly normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:15 pm
Nich walked into the room and plugged his jump drive into the front of his DVD player. He took a seat on the edge of couch and flicked the TV on with the remote.

"Allright Emily, youve got a choice, im not sure what kind of stuff you like, but ive got a bit of a slasher film called last house on the left, and then ive got chasing Amy, which im not sure if its a chick flick or not, but the same guy who did clerks also made this movie, so im geussing its cool."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:35 pm
Emily shruged. she realy didn't care. "they both sounded good to me honestly. So I can let you pick" she smiled. "sorry" she laughed. "but I realy don't are what one we watch"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:15 am
Nich grimaced this was not something he had anticipated. he wanted to watch the scary one, but he wasnt sure how well amily would react to some parts of the movie.

"Fine miss existential crisis, we will watch last house on the left. If you get scared though, dont go thinking im going to protect you."

He grinned, and inched a little farther away from her on the couch.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:38 am
Emily laughed "Yay horror movies..and don't wory..im sure if I can handle everything you've thron at me I can handle this" She commented. She curled up in a ball and glanced at him curiouse as to why he refused to sit anywhere close to her on the couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:56 pm
Nich started the movie and flicked off the lights. The credits began roll and the opening scene began eventually. He noticed the movie seemed to be high budget, he reserved his judgement though until it had sufficiently scared him.

He looked over at Emily curled up in the corner of the couch.

He leaned over and whispered."Hey you need a blanket or something?"  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:23 pm
Emily glanced over at nich and smiled. "No thank you i'm alright" she explained and went back to watching the movie. It already had her attention..though no lightsmight have helped with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:01 pm
Nich tossed himself back on the corner of the couch and sat sprawled over a large area. His bones hurt a little from being stressed out mostly and it was good to relax. Again he found himself having a feeling of loss he experienced at times like these.

He felt almost like he wanted to be in a nicer environment, with something he could tangibly feel. He knew he wanted some senstaion but he couldnt grasp exactly what it was.

The movie had become predictable to him, so he set instead to listening to emily's breathing. He enjoyed movies more for the company than the actal movie more often than not. Being a little anti-social it was the perfect atmosphere for him to interact with people.

If only he wasnt missing that something.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:48 am
Emily was engrossed in the movie. She saw a guy threatining somebody and she couldn't help but to breath slightly quiker. she remembered her parents..or father harrassing her. she glanced away from the screne and till it past. But touther than that she was fine. But she felt as if she should say something...like there was an odd tension in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:03 pm
Nich could tell she was uncomfortable, the tension around her was palpable, and aside from enjoying the suspense of the film, he couldnt help but want to as kher what was wrong.

He felt a certain tug at his insides as he thought this. He couldnt stand something being wrong with the only person he knew outside work. He thought to himself as the screen fuzzed out in his eyes, no longer being important. he realized he must really car about emily on some level.

He snapped back to reality and figured hed let her broach the topic, he felt she was confident and smart enough to take care of how she felt without his prodding, although he did really want to.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:05 pm
Emily glanced over at nich and noticed he was staring at her. She laughed slightly. "Either your bored or want my popcorn" she smiled. "Is something wrong??" she asked curiously. She wondered if he noticed her small mental issue with the movie but was trying to ignore it. It wasn't that big a deal. She was truley curiouse though. Why had he been staring at her? It made her self conchance as if she might have something on her face or something.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games