Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:31 pm
RJ made no response. Only gave him a curt nod. "So....how much farther so we have to go?" Prince asked changing the subject but couldn't help think of the increased danger.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:36 pm
Andrew watched as they streaked away form the town and deeper into the desert.
"maybe half an hour or so." he estimated with a shrug. "we're getting closer."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:44 pm
"Or so?" Prince said. "Give or take how many more welcoming committees we get?"

He too watched the passing landscape but with little interest. "Expect the unexpected, I guess," he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 pm
"i don't imagine there'll be any more undead out here, unless there's a few animals running around. there's no foodsource until we get to Area 51, and i'm not even sure if they would stick around there."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:00 pm
"True....still," Prince tried to smile. "If I think zombies will appear then for sure they shouldn't. Sort like in school when if we hoped for a cancellation-we didn't get it. But if we didn't hope for one then we did....You get what I'm saying?"

"Kid-just shut up," one of the soldiers replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:53 am
"That's a worryingly questionable logic." Andrew commented with a sceptical look. Maybe you should try praying too, eh? See is He's listening."

he stood up and wandered down the aisle of the bus to inspect the damage of the window and the nervous looking soldiers who were forced to occupy the seats by it. it was obvious who would be the first in trouble if the zombies turned up again.

"Maybe we should block this up." he suggested  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:20 am
"I suppose it should be fixed up somehow....if we want to keep living through future attacks and all," Prince replied casually. "Any suggestions?"

He glanced at the soldiers and the supplies. He supposed one of the plastic boxes could be ripped dismantled. Well....the lid could perhaps be taken off. that would be easier as long as it wasn't one holding anything dangerous....like the ones with the explosives. Don't really want them bouncing out....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:06 pm
Adrew looked around for inspiration and sighed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:25 pm
Prince got up and exmined the various boxed containers. He wasn't positive which stored what items. After finding the explosives, extra ammo, and a box of tools he found the container of food. Probably the safest one to take the lid from and use to block the window. But would it fit?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:31 pm
Andrew hovered around and helped out, tearing apart the box as the lid was probably not large enough. Splinters didn't faze him, which was an advantage.
"do we have any glue or nails?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:39 pm
"Ya know.....you wouldn't look so shabby if you stopped doing things like that that ripped up your pasty skin," Prince sighed after Andrew torn the lid off. Then he pointed to a box he opened moments before. "There might something in that box of tools and supplies," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:56 pm
Andrew snorted. "just trying to be useful." he shrugged and went to investigate the supplied. after rummaging around he produced a nail gun.
"huh. prepared, are we?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:05 pm
"Of course," Prince said. "It's like having a condom.....better to have one and not need it than to need it and not have one." He grinned happily.

((That's my favorite line in Alien vs Predator movie......never thought I would get to use it. lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:19 pm
[lol i've got to watch that again :3]

Andrew laughed
"does everything you do have to revert back to groping or sex?" he asked and began to secure on the planks of wood over the hole and try to reinforce it  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:26 pm
"Yes," Prince replied bluntly with a smile. "I'm only 19.....I'm allowed to be a horny youth." RJ rolled her eyes a bit but made no comment.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff