Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Databyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:18 pm
Reno sighed, and pretended to be not listening, but definately was.

Rufus was screaming at Reno for killing his wheelchair, and telling him to come and CARRY him to his classes or wherever he needed to go, and Reno tried to ignore him as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 pm
((I wasn't aware that reno was near where aeris and lucretia where. I thought he was still over by the wall where he had kicked Rufus. >.> aeris was partolling the tables near the middle of the room..... sweatdrop and they are both talking softly was my impression....))

Aeris winces at the yelling and shoots Rufus a dirty look. "Stop it. Yelling inside when you are unhurt is unacceptable. keep it up and I will give you more detention." She orders him.

Turning to Reno she gives him her most falsely sweet smile. "as for you; you get another day's detention and if you don't help him; you'll get another. two going three after-school detentions. I'm watching you Reno." and then she turns back to Lucretia with a deep sigh.

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Databyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm
((Nah he talked there with her for sec., and just hung around for a while.))

Rufus smirked at him as he sighed deeply and went over, picking him up and carrying him to a seat. His wheelchair lay somewhat broke from the fall, and missing a wheel.

Reno thought that he was going to have a long day. he sighed again, and went to another table to mooch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:08 pm
Memory Manipulator Namine
((you don't have to rp it out do you? and the periods probably take that long because cloud isn't very active? >cough total hypocrite right now cough< idk. just making suggestions))

((The reason periods are three days long is because you guys are not always this active. I had lengthed them to four days,and went over this time, for that I apologize. The class periods will be shortened back down to three days. If you can continue to be this active I will shorten the time. Please keep ooc to the ooc topic))  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:12 pm
CLANG CLANG CLANG

Please Proceed to 5th Period

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:23 pm
Rufus snapped his fingers for Reno, who by now had long ditched. He groaned. Slouching down into himself, he waited for a teacher to come.

Reno, by now, was halfway to science, walking along on his merry way. He considered cutting it, but he already had detention. Wandering around a bit trying to find something recognizable.  

Databyte

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:24 pm
Cloud gets up and disposes of his tray before walking off to the science classroom. Lunch had proven to be entertaining and all the entertainment had cost was a few crisps. Luckily Zack hadn't been distracting him during the part of the school tour when showed where the science labs were. So he remembered how to get there easily. It was supposed to be an intermixed class. So there might be older students in there. Cloud see's the red head again, he sighs and walks over to Reno. "Science right? Follow me" He continues walking towards the class, finally getting there he goes to the back of the lab. He picked a lab table that was against a wall, and picked the seat right by the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 pm
Reno looked over to the strange boy. He actually seemed to care. Reno followed him in. The place smelled of bleach and some other chemicals. He looked around and decided to sit next to Cloud,who was a bit to his left, near an open window and to the wall. He propped his feet on the wooden desk, and leaned the chair back so that it was against the wall. Putting his hands behind his head, he closed his eyes contently and let the sun warm his face.  

Databyte

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:43 pm
Cloud looks at Reno slightly confused, not understanding how he was able to be so happy after having just got into trouble. "So what's the deal with you and the kid in the wheel chair?" Cloud relaxes against the wall waiting for class to start.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 pm
"He's appparently the son of some big buisness. My dad works for them, so he takes it that I work for him as well, or something. I don't really get the guy." he said, calmly.  

Databyte

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:05 pm
"Sounds pretty annoying to me...." Cloud pulls out his notebook and flips to the next subject, he blushes seeing that Zack had taken the liberty of drawing a doodle of them with bff4e written underneath it. The blonde quickly flips the divder so that the drawing couldn't be seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 pm
"Well Rikku it was nice talking to you. I hope we meet again soon.'' Sephiroth then gathered his things, and walked off to his next class  

Gray BloodStone

Databyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:12 pm
"Yeah............." he glanced over fr a second when he heard a rustling sound. "What's in there? A love note? Let me see." he said, and reached over to grab at it.

Rufus called out to Sepheroth who was leaving, but it was no use, he was already gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:19 pm
He manages to shut the notebook before Reno snatched it away. "No, it's just class notes." His blush brightens.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:19 pm
Sephiroth grunted then stoped in his tracks. ''Did I hear somthing?'' he looked back at the doors down the hall puzzled. The grey haired boy thought to himself. ''If i go back. Im going to be late.'' Giving the idea a moment of thought, Sephiroth marched back down the hall towards the cafeteria.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games