Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

freddydursley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:03 pm
{{I am sorta a writer, never really wrote a lot till I started this rp character and wow I can get into writting I am so contempalting on writing a fanfic regarding Mercury, he is so interesting and his family too.}}

User Image"I must be a good elf from now on" Mercury said as he noticed two new elfs enter the kitchen, one had already started to clean at the other end of the Kitchen, the other one had started to mop, and Mercury could start to be nice with that elf. "hello," Mercury said as he walked over to the elf moping " I be Mercury elf, a house elf on duty of Master Walmhof, my master, who asked me to come here to help out" Mercury cringed at the thought that being sent here was a good thing, but he had to be a good elf to get back in good standing with his master. "We are just about to leave on a cleaning tour of the castle if you would like to join us" Mercury extended his dark boney little hand to the elf and waited.

{{crap my parents just got mad at me seeing me on the forum again... crap gtg}}

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image

Lana looked around at the elves surrounding her, and stepped out in the hallway pushing the broom in front of her to gather dust, 'This is the hallway' she squeked. Pointing down the long echoing hallway.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:48 pm
[[@ lana: are we going to be jumping around posting in the proper locations in the rp, if so maybe you should state where were going in parentheses that way we can post in there]]

User Image Oshen re-enters just as the tour started to leave, he joins them. "Oshen is excited to be going on such a tour Oshen loves to clean and learn! Oshen once tried to read his Mistress Gwendolyns Spell book but it was taken from me before Oshen learned anything" Thoughts of the fight with Mercury elf were drowned out by the exctiement of the tour, and excitement that Oshen was about to serve his masters well and never be in trouble.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:53 pm
Oshenukhar
[[@ lana: are we going to be jumping around posting in the proper locations in the rp, if so maybe you should state where were going in parentheses that way we can post in there]]

[[yeah, i was kinda wondering that too...]]  

hope-brown123

gyp5ym00n

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:06 pm
User ImageAbby Elf looked over her shoulder to see who had spoken to her but it had taken her so long realize that it was her, Abby, that the elf was speaking to that they were no longer there. "They must have had an important task to complete for the masters or mistress's and had to go in a hurry" she had thought to herself as she felt a little silly for not answering. It was okay though, Abby prefered stay behind and continue with her cleaning and was glad she didn't have to deny the offer to go and take a tour with the rest of the group. Her nerves had let up a little and she got some fresh water for her mop and went to continue with her mopping lost in some deep thoughts.

*has a 3 yr old to tend to, won't be back until later.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image

Zella daydreamed about the school for a bit while waiting for action to take place. Before she knew it, the others were on their way out. She quickly grabbed the closest broom and ran after them

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image The hall was just like it a had always been long narrow and leading out to the rest of the castle, Oshen did take notice of the little bit of spilled liquid on the floor right in front of the Giggling Pear, her accioed a mop and cleaned the spot ready for the next bit of cleaning and learning of the castle who could find on the tour  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11631435&page=13

Tour group link...

(dungeon level)

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

gyp5ym00n

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image Abby elf feeling more confident now put the mop away and beamed down at the newly shining floors. "Yes, I must start making some food now" said Abby, "must keep the master's and mistress's happy" she squeeked as she glanced around at the alarmingly quiet kitchen. She wondered if any new elves like herself would be arriving. Abby went over to cupboards and pulled down some flour that when landed on the countertop it kind of exploded and Abby elf was now covered in flour in the face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:15 pm
Stormy walks in...she has been sick and feels extremly guilty. Tommorow she may be leaving and there are still dishes to wash.  

Nite of Storms

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:22 pm
Kurt walks in to the Giggling Pear feeling a little upset with herself. She would possibly be leaving the kitchens tomorrow to become a student. 'I'll still come back to visit, right?' she thinks. She grabs a broom so she would be able to leave the kitchens while they are clean.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image

If you want to join tour.

Here we are.

Read before you post please, so you can understand what were posting about.

Here...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=18032569#225847291  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:38 pm
Tis that time again! Early Sorting!

The following people qualify for Early Sorting (as of right now):
PhilbertTenderbean
tistis102
The Questionable Shieka
ZoyciteW
The Queen Lana
stormysgirl13
Oshenukhar
_Loyal-Lilly_
lady bellatrix_black
LittleMisha18
curlycute6
PervyKirby
Nn_nevershoutnever_nN
PumpkinQueen101

Please note if I did not list your name it is in your best interest not to POST anything in the Sorting Hat thread. If you meet the requirements before Early Sorting is finished, PM me first, so I can make the changes. If you post your test answers without my knowledge you will not be sorted until next term. Any questions or concerns feel free to PM me. Also the Elf list has been updated!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:39 pm
*After making the sorting announcement alicia elf looks happily at the elves soon to become students* Good luck *she whispers*

IceeWitch

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:29 pm
Stormy smiles admiringly at Alicia Elf. So much of her happiness in the castle comes from explanations Alicia Elf gives.
"I will make you proud." She sqeaks before scurring off go with the rest of the tour.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games