Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm
"Huh?" she turned to him nonchalantly looking as though she were only sleeping. "Oh, don't worry about me I'm fine." She smiled and turned away again to stare out the window, in hopes to find some sort of answer maybe. Though the scent of his blood sort of distracted her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 pm
Bradley sighed as she avoided it. Well soon we'll see what she does when we get to the mall. He thought to himself chuckling. After he stopped in the parking lot he looked at her. "So Adelline." He said.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 pm
"So what?" she asked crossing her arms and looking over at him, obviously still stuck in her thoughts, plotting her escape. No matter how much she despised the thought of it it had to be done. Normally she would just leave, this was delicate. She had to be careful how she left.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:49 pm
"Oh nothing." Bradley said as he leaned in and kissed her lips. "Well besides that." He said opening the door and exiting the car.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:56 pm
She was so distracted she almost didn't realize how closely he had moved into her. "Ah... oh... um..." she said a bit confused as to what just happened. She opened her own door and climbed out the car, eyeing him suspiciously, "Hmm... what was that for Bradley?" she suddenly wondered if he had drank some of her wine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:59 pm
Bradley just smirked at her. "What was what suppose to mean?" He asked her tilting his head. I totally just got her back. I guess I can play with this for a while. It's not like she tried to stop it. He thought to himself the smirk growing bigger.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:04 pm
"Oh nothing, simply that you just forced yourself on me in the mall parking lot." She looked over at him to gage his reaction. Why did he seem so calm? It was getting to her a little but only a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:11 pm
"I was?" He asked shrugging. "Oh," he said as if he was just now understanding. "That's just a kiss not pushing yourself on someone."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:17 pm
"What if I didn't want to be kissed?" she asked softly as they neared the building. Of course this was a flat out lie. She had enjoyed it, though him sneaking up on her was so not fair. "Ever think about that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:32 pm
Bradley just chuckled. "Well then why didn't you kill me last night?" He asked her back already knowing she liked the kiss.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:34 pm
"It was too much work I was lazy. Didn't want to gain all the extra weight from your blood." She said turning defiantly. If she could, she would most definitely be blushing right about now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:40 pm
"Right since you were the one on top of me." Bradley said as he entered the store.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:43 pm
She laughed, "That was only to show you who's boss." Adelline smiled but again was very suspiscious of him. What is he up to?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:46 pm
Bradley just chuckled. "Well you see the thing is you are not in control. Look at it this way. Who is getting under who's skin really?" He asked you.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:52 pm
"That all depends on the situation if you ask me." She said calmly wondering if he had kissed her just to prove a point of some sort. As they entered the mall she stopped and looked around for a bit, it had been a while since she had been in one and this one seemed pretty large. "Kiss me then buy me clothes, someone is trying to suck up to the one who is actually in control." AT this she laughed. "  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games