Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayo_of_the_Roses

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:56 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Angel_Chii-Chan
Chii thought about this slowly and glomped Fenrir.. "dont leave me..." her eyes big and round looking sad and pleadingly like a little puppy as she looked up at Fenrir her grip not tight enough to cut off serculation and if he moved she would fall away.

((Anne and Sven Van Aesir are NPC's so anyone can control them))

Fenrir's eyes widened when Chii glomped him. He looked uncomfortably towards his father and mother. Garm looked away, unable to watch the hammer fall. If Sven's frown was any indication the hammer was coming very quickly.

" And just who is this young lady Fenrir?" Fenrir's mouth worked but was unable to say anything. Finally in a burst of inspiration he said desperately,

" She's a pateint for... er... counseling!"
Chii clutches to Fenrir more tightly her legs wraped about his waist, her head on his shoulder and her arms about his neck. she couldnt look up for the fear they might take this nice man names fenrir from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:52 pm
Dahry was having a great deal of trouble picking out the outfit that was best for seduction. Should she get...lacy? underwear? Maybe she sould get a mini skirt with a black top Or no, it didn't look enticing enough. She slipped out of that and next tried on a slim gown with a sheer underskirt. No, that wouldn't work either, she wouldn't be able to run in it, and undoubtedly, Shinrei would have to be chased down. Next she pulled on a deeply v-necked blouse and a relatively short skirt, the skirt was a deep midnight blue and the blouse was silver with light blue patterns over all. It was perfect! Just the ensemble to stun Shinrei! She pranced over to the register and quickly paid the atroscious price for the outfit, it was always that way with fancy clothes. She then left the building and entered the taxi where Teerce was waiting for her.  

savanacat

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:27 pm
furry1337otaku
Ermak Lorde
A feeble groan issued from the android heap on the ground, Slowly his eyes fluttered open, only to find himself staring at what he had hoped had been a nightmare. His entire body stiffened as he watched her warily, his mind seemed more capable of dealing with the problem now, "What do you want from me?" He asked carefully, watching her movements like a hawk.
Sabel grinned widely and leaned foreward to whisper something in his ear. Anyone else would likely have seen a huge blush creep over the poor cyborgs face as his eyes widened and blood then romptly left his face with an expression of horror. Noting his wide-eyed look she replied "Oh you just THINK you aren't into that sort of thing...In the menatime, lets see if I have any chains..." twisted

Vaizel stared at her just as long as it would take to count to three, than he seemed to snap back into reality. "NO!!" He shouted throwing her forcibly from him, rising quickly from the ground he glared around at the assembled mottley group. "OUT!!! all of you LEAVE NOW!!" He roared, and proceeded to stomp noisily about forcibly shoving people out the front door of the 7th Heaven. "OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!!" First went Sabel, followed quickly by the Twins and their parents. "I KNOW you are up to something!" He snarled at Saerenna, grabbing her arm and dragging her to the front door to add her to the growing crowd outside. "YOU TOO!" He snarled at Rufus,

Rufus blinked at Vaizel in surprise, "But I am devising my plot to overthrow Rufus Shinra! Unless and Until I am assasinated by those Loyal to Dufus Shinra, I will plot that Hologram's downfall!"

Vaizel blinked once, "oh,... well I guess you can stay then,..." Then he turned to the few remaining people, "BUT ALL OF YOU!! OUT!!!" In a matter of moments he had shoved all but himself and Rufus out the door, and then he had locked it. Panting with anger and exertion he walked passed the deluded president to sit at one of the tables with a sigh. This had been a long day...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:36 pm
"I'm always up to something." Saerenna protested as she was thrown out of the bar. But wait... Rufus was still in there! She had to protect her president! So, she pounded on the locked door, "Let me in! I need to protect that man!" She called and pounded loudly. "Mr, uh... Person! I can't do my job if I'm stuck out here!" Seeing that it wasn't doing any good, she went around to the window and started making odd faces in it, all the time demanding that she be let back in.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:01 pm
Saerenna
"I'm always up to something." Saerenna protested as she was thrown out of the bar. But wait... Rufus was still in there! She had to protect her president! So, she pounded on the locked door, "Let me in! I need to protect that man!" She called and pounded loudly. "Mr, uh... Person! I can't do my job if I'm stuck out here!" Seeing that it wasn't doing any good, she went around to the window and started making odd faces in it, all the time demanding that she be let back in.
Meru pouted when she got kicked out of the room she looked around a bit trying to find another way in "damn it" she muttered to herself  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:54 pm
Sabel also bemoaned her fate at being locked out. "I was only kidding, I would have broken you in slowly!" She called to no avail. Sniffling she wailed. "WHY!? WHy must I be separated so shortly after meeting such a handsome man? Ther is no possible way I might enter now! Oh, how tragic to be so close, yet so very far away from my one true love!"

A short, rather disgruntled old man in a garishly purple robe and top hat walked, seeming to float, up to the doorstep. His face was hard to make out through his dense beard and thick eyeglasses. Standing on the doorstep behind the sobbing Jenova clone, he harrumped and straightened his clothing, then with his cane in hand, promptly turned and walked through the Xuriel-shaped hole in the wall, and approached Vaizel. "Now listen here sonny boy, where I come from ther are no elbows on the table!" He snapped hitting the cyborg's offending armjoints with his cane. "Now then, which one a you's knows the pink lady? She tolt me to come here, and I've been travelin for years it seems like, and now my mountain chocobo runnoft with some mountain and river chocobo."

OOC: In looking for a pic of the Chocobo Sage I found THIS! eek surprised http://members.tripod.com/~dragoon_lair/ChocSageFC.html  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:32 pm
Vaizel, who had been resting his head on his hands, hand the uncomfortable sensation of watching the table rise to meet his face after the chocobo sage knocked his elbos out from under him. After cracking his nose painfully on the laquered wood he rose furiously to confront the purple midget. "What is the big idea!!" He snarled, clutching his nose with one hand in a vain attempt to halt the bleeding. Pink Lady? What the... "I can't remember any pink lady... What do you want?" He growled. Pink lady???... "Wait... do you mean,... Aeris??" His anger faded to puzzlement, "How could she tell you to come here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:20 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel, who had been resting his head on his hands, hand the uncomfortable sensation of watching the table rise to meet his face after the chocobo sage knocked his elbos out from under him. After cracking his nose painfully on the laquered wood he rose furiously to confront the purple midget. "What is the big idea!!" He snarled, clutching his nose with one hand in a vain attempt to halt the bleeding. Pink Lady? What the... "I can't remember any pink lady... What do you want?" He growled. Pink lady???... "Wait... do you mean,... Aeris??" His anger faded to puzzlement, "How could she tell you to come here?"

"I dunno what the girl's name was, said that there were people who wanted her back, but they needed some white thing at the bottom of a lake where she was waiting." The old man scoffed. "How she told me? Well, of course she... ... ... can't remember for the life of me..." He muttered turning around to chew on his beard speculatively. Then sudenly he turned back to Vaizel cheerfully. "Now what can I do for you?"  

KiyaraSabel

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:54 am
The Van Aesir clan blinked, now just catching up with the recent experince of being evicted from a place of bussiness by a cyborg. Sven looked with disapproval at the efforts of various persons to gain readmittance.

Garm looked at Fenrir with a rather perplexed expression. " Did you just see what I did?"

Fenrir paused in his gentle yet firm efforts to extricate himself from the death grip of Chii replied, " Little purple dude with a white beard."

" Yes.... that's what I mean."

" No." This earned Fenrir a boxed ear from Anne.

" Such a boy, don't you know who that is? He's the Chocobo Sage!"

" The Chocobo what?" Exclaimed Fenrir who had by this time abandoned all hope of removing Chii and was rubbing his smarting ear.

" You did see the little purple man," Garm said acusingly. " Perhaps we are on something... I mean you never know I can't even remember most of my day." He then reached out and touched Fenrir's forehead.

" You don't feel feverish." Fenrir touched Garm's head experimentally.

" Neither do you, but if we were both feverish would we be able to tell?" The twins turned to their mother. " No... no use, she saw the guy too," Garm said sadly. He turned to his dad and then thought better of the idea. Anne by this time had thrown up her hands in exasperation.

" Don't tell me you don't remember the crazy man who lives south of Icicle in that cottage by himself with only a Chocobo? They say he knows a lot about Chocobos....." The twins blank expression spoke volumes about their memory of such an indivudal.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:38 am
furry1337otaku
Ermak Lorde

"I dunno what the girl's name was, said that there were people who wanted her back, but they needed some white thing at the bottom of a lake where she was waiting." The old man scoffed. "How she told me? Well, of course she... ... ... can't remember for the life of me..." He muttered turning around to chew on his beard speculatively. Then sudenly he turned back to Vaizel cheerfully. "Now what can I do for you?"
Vaizel stared in morbid facination at the gaudy midget old man. "Uh... well you can deliver her message for starters..." He wasn't sure how reliable the information would be coming from such a nut-case but perhaps once he had relayed his information the old fart would leave.

Rufus on the other hand, took one look at the Chocobo Sage and shrugged the being off as unimportant, he stood and stretched and found himself a comfortable seat at one of the tables a little distant from the other two people's conversations, and watched Saerenna's fantic face-making at the window. He considered carefully how best she might be of use to him. After all, he couldn't let Dufus Shinra get away with things now could he?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Kayo_of_the_Roses

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:13 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
The Van Aesir clan blinked, now just catching up with the recent experince of being evicted from a place of bussiness by a cyborg. Sven looked with disapproval at the efforts of various persons to gain readmittance.

Garm looked at Fenrir with a rather perplexed expression. " Did you just see what I did?"

Fenrir paused in his gentle yet firm efforts to extricate himself from the death grip of Chii replied, " Little purple dude with a white beard."

" Yes.... that's what I mean."

" No." This earned Fenrir a boxed ear from Anne.

" Such a boy, don't you know who that is? He's the Chocobo Sage!"

" The Chocobo what?" Exclaimed Fenrir who had by this time abandoned all hope of removing Chii and was rubbing his smarting ear.

" You did see the little purple man," Garm said acusingly. " Perhaps we are on something... I mean you never know I can't even remember most of my day." He then reached out and touched Fenrir's forehead.

" You don't feel feverish." Fenrir touched Garm's head experimentally.

" Neither do you, but if we were both feverish would we be able to tell?" The twins turned to their mother. " No... no use, she saw the guy too," Garm said sadly. He turned to his dad and then thought better of the idea. Anne by this time had thrown up her hands in exasperation.

" Don't tell me you don't remember the crazy man who lives south of Icicle in that cottage by himself with only a Chocobo? They say he knows a lot about Chocobos....." The twins blank expression spoke volumes about their memory of such an indivudal.
Chii losend her grip and snuggled against him and she moved so she was on his back her face nuzzled in his neck as she drifted to sleep. Chii tightened her grip slightly so she wouldnt fall when he walked. Her legs locked about his wast, her arms about his neck her head in his neck as she slept soundlessly her breath soft and warm.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:57 pm
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku
Ermak Lorde

Vaizel stared in morbid facination at the gaudy midget old man. "Uh... well you can deliver her message for starters..." He wasn't sure how reliable the information would be coming from such a nut-case but perhaps once he had relayed his information the old fart would leave.

"Message? What message? ...Oh Right, THAT message... It was... um... she said...something about spiky hair... ... ..." Th old man turned around chewing on his beard, deep in thought. "Can't remember for the life of me..." With that, he turned back around and happily asked. "Now, what can I do for you?"

OOC: If any of you bred chocobos without reading a guide, you are likely having some pretty tortured flashbacks by now, I pity you. sad  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:17 pm
((YES! EEEEEEEVIL chocobo sage I tell you!! He kept forgetting everything, so then you'd have to wait a while.... Just like how you can't breed baby chocobos. *sigh* Thankfully, Chloe would tell you everything the chocobo sage had already said in a meaningful and quick way.))

Saerenna continued to pound pointlessly on the window, pouting. "Come on! I need to serve yooooooouu!!" She yelled to the form of Rufus. "I need to protect you from intruders and stuff! Those people in there don't look very friendly, what if you get hurt? It would be all my fault!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:46 am
Saerenna
((YES! EEEEEEEVIL chocobo sage I tell you!! He kept forgetting everything, so then you'd have to wait a while.... Just like how you can't breed baby chocobos. *sigh* Thankfully, Chloe would tell you everything the chocobo sage had already said in a meaningful and quick way.))

Saerenna continued to pound pointlessly on the window, pouting. "Come on! I need to serve yooooooouu!!" She yelled to the form of Rufus. "I need to protect you from intruders and stuff! Those people in there don't look very friendly, what if you get hurt? It would be all my fault!"
Meru truned herself into a cat and crawled though a small space nearby and peeked out of the window "Calm down serveena I'll keep a lookout if something bad happens I'll open this door we just need to watch for now" she meowed with her bight blue tail wagging quite a bit  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:51 am
Rufus watched idly as the young woman outside the window became more and more frantic. His mind carefully considered all the possible ways the young lady could be useful to him. It was apparent that she considered him important, but she was also a Turk... It could all be a ploy by that Ru..... He winced, and put a hand to his head, how odd,... it hurt to think about Dufus's true name... shrugging this small detail off for a moment he watched Saerenna, yes... she could be very useful. He smiled suddenly and waved at her, assuring her that he was alright. He didn't really know or care who the cyborg was but that man seemed as bent as he to rid the world of Dufus, no doubt this would also be useful, scapegoats were always nice things to have around.

Vaizel found he was suddenly developing a twitch, the stupid purple midget was mocking him!! " You can tell me what you came here to tell me old man." He grated between his teeth. He was really starting to dislike the old fart, and he wasn't certain his already taxed patience could handle prolonged exposure to the little bugger.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games