Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:48 pm
"What the hell, that wasn't your friend. She didn't even know who the hell you were." Reiba hissed. When Hunter tossed her phone back, she looked at him in complete disdain. "You hung up on him, didn't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:21 am
Hunter chuckled "i siad it was a friend i never said that i knew them." he smiled as she hissed. he blinked. "yes i hung up on him he told me what i needed to know i shouldn't have to pay attention to anymore then that."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:59 pm
*when i walked in i soon then realized that the entire class room was rigded to explode* oh s**t *i run out the classroom and as soon as i did the entire room exploded*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 pm
Realizing dat Seiko had saw her she started trace Seiko's scent nd found her in a class listening to music. Walks up tohet seat nd sits next to her nd pokes her on the arm " I saw dat u ran away wen u saw me on da rooftop. Ur welcome to come join me on da rooftop if u want."  

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:10 pm
"Tell you what you want to know? What, treating him like a criminal in interrogation now?" She asked, going back to her painting.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:33 pm
Momo dropped her canvas startled by a explosion. "What the..." she turned her head and saw Ryoku run out of a classroom that apparently...exploded...  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:36 pm
Reiba's hand streaked right across the painting as she turned around toward the exploding classroom. She looked once at her painting, then back at the room. Calm down Reiba... You can always paint another picture, right? Reiba kept on repeating in her head until she began calming down. "Goddamnit Ryoku... blowing up classrooms now? Everybody knows that Hunter is the class criminal, so you might as well give it up." She muttered under her breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:55 pm
hunter slapped the back of Reiba's head. "i'm not the class criminal. you just keep pissing me off." he looked at Reiba's canvas. "let me fix that." HUnter took one of the paint brushes he had used earlier. he fixed her picture and smirked.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:14 pm
*then i feel a sharp pain coming from my left shoulder and sees that a chair leg was sticking out* gggggggrrrrrr........ damn those Inumaru's they set me up........ *reaches over to pull the chair leg out*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:20 pm
Seiko looked over at the girl."I know but I've never been much of a people person. She turned her music off as soon as the explosion. She grimaced slightly and went to see what was going on. "This place has exploding classrooms?"She muttered to herself then noticed a group standing by the scene. She looked back at Ain."Come check this out!"She called glancing back to the debris.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:34 pm
* then i realize that the chair leg has penetrated the other side of my shoulder* s**t......... damn them to hell  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:25 pm
Seiko's eyes scanned the damage. She discovered blood and followed the trail up to a boy who had been impaled by a chair leg. She sighed and ran over to him."Need a bit of help? That looks painful."She asked.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 pm
*glances at Seiko* what was ur first clue...... shrlock gggggggggggrrrrrrrr  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:35 pm
Seiko raised her eyesbrow as he tail lashed back and forth in annoyance."Geez take a chill pill."She grabbed the end of the chair leg and took a breath. "I suggest you don't look unless you can handle it." She gripped it and using her other hand pushed against Ryoku's uninjured should. There was a cracking and sickening squishing sound. She pushed Ryoku back while pulling on the leg and it slid right out. " A few splinters but not bad."  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:38 pm
Momo flinched at the sight as she went to go see if Ryoku was alright. That is horrible image is never going to leave my mind... she thought scared a bit. "U-um...I can patch it up for you if you want..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games