Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply General Forum
Welcome & Introduce yourself. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBoneLady

Beloved Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 pm
Hello my fellow roleplayers.
I'm TheBoneLady. My RP name is Katherine, Lady of the Bones. I also go by Lady Kate, Kate, or Bones while in RP (depending on my interaction with you).
This is my first time roleplaying seriously. I'll probably be on atleast once a day (maybe every other day when my college classes start up). To know more about my character just PM. =) Have an awesome day everyone!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:42 pm
So, hi and everything. You can call me Vanessa. I've been RPing for a while, but my usual group isn't as active as I'd like right now. You'll usually catch me in more literate RPs, but I'm not opposed to lighter RP if I can understand the posts. I'm sorry if you find my style a bit boring, since I tend to enjoy realism when I RP. Anyway, nice to meet you all.  

BreezeLouise

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:47 pm
HOLA!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:49 am
TheBoneLady
Hello my fellow roleplayers.
I'm TheBoneLady. My RP name is Katherine, Lady of the Bones. I also go by Lady Kate, Kate, or Bones while in RP (depending on my interaction with you).
This is my first time roleplaying seriously. I'll probably be on atleast once a day (maybe every other day when my college classes start up). To know more about my character just PM. =) Have an awesome day everyone!

Cannot wait to rp with you. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Inn smile

Thrust Due To Combustion
So, hi and everything. You can call me Vanessa. I've been RPing for a while, but my usual group isn't as active as I'd like right now. You'll usually catch me in more literate RPs, but I'm not opposed to lighter RP if I can understand the posts. I'm sorry if you find my style a bit boring, since I tend to enjoy realism when I RP. Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Welcome!! ^-^
I am too an adept to more literate rp and you'll see that even at the Inn some people are doing longer posts. Realism is by no mean a problem, on the contrary! So feel free to hop in. ^-^  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

-Emo_Panda_Lover XII-

5,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 pm
heeloo im page  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:53 pm
hey everyone. my names Curtis Ive been away for a few years and haven't gotten into role playing since i left. i've made a new rpc since ive gotten back and am woking on his story in my journals Ive got slot of work left to do for it
ill give you a rundown so far about him tho. and where am i supposed to post character profiles anyway?

Name: The Fox, Rotfuchs of The Great Forest
Sexuality: (not interested)
Race: Fox Demon
Bio: (optional)
(still developing)
Appearance:
Fox form - A nine tailed fox with black fur and red lines running across his entire body like a venous system.
Human form - a young man wearing a mask, the mask also has red lines coursing it and the black is made up of a thick black smoke that seems unaffected by the wind. (refer to avatar for clothing)
demon form - similar to his human form but the masks red lines glow through the smoke that covers his face.  

Black-Serration

Dangerous Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Sakira_Takanashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:12 pm
Name:Sakira Takanashi
Race: Cat Girl
Appearance:My Siggy
Personality: Timid At First But Once Sakira gets to know you
Sakira tends to be very loving but don't rub her the wrong way her claws
can come out but mostly a sweet, easy to talk to cat girl .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:24 pm
My name is Andrew, but you can call me Drew. I've been Role playing for about 2 years, and had a few rp's that lasted a whole summer. I have a few samples in my journal, but i'm always open to new ideas. Pm me anytime.
ps this is my first guild. blaugh  

farcrymaster

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:36 pm
Hullo, all! Please come to the roleplaying forums to get started!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:50 pm
My name is Loooly and it rhymes with "unruly" but I am truly not unruly. I'm not sure how to jump in really but I'll nevertheless bust into the fray and hope for the best. I know it's a little cliche to be a cat girl but i wanted to be a cabbit (cross between rabbit and a cat) and I couldn't afford the tail so here I am as is!  

FEINT HOOK

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:08 pm
Welcome! Jump in as you please, and you could very well be a cabbit (we don't usually dress our avatars as who we're roleplaying, but if that's your thing, go for it! I myself would be swapping sexes and need a waaaaay bigger inventory).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:19 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Vennrich, and I'm new. I joined because I wanted to surprise my wife who's been role-playing here. I enjoy it quite a bit myself, having done it for the past twelve years. Though the last six or seven have been offline with tabletop rpgs.  

Vennrich

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:39 pm
Vennrich
Hello everyone, I'm Vennrich, and I'm new. I joined because I wanted to surprise my wife who's been role-playing here. I enjoy it quite a bit myself, having done it for the past twelve years. Though the last six or seven have been offline with tabletop rpgs.

I know someone who must be REALLY surprised!!

A pleasure to meet you and have you onboard!!!

And to answer your question: YES IT WAS A TRAP!!!! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:25 pm
It's my hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DANCES*  

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

Vennrich

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 pm
Well, thank you for the warm greeting Zulma, I've heard lots about you, and I'm glad to do some casual online role-play again.  
General Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff