Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:00 pm
The nurse bowed politely before she asked, "There's someone that wants to examine some of the shrapnel found in the body of the girl that was hit by the bomb. Should she be turned away or should she be given permission to?".

As the nurse asked Doctor Rolias, Kageko waited in the main lounge and looked around herself. Even if she wasn't given permission, she would still try to get a chance to examine the shrapnel. As she made her plans to sneak around in the hospital granted that she was not given permission, she looked for all the world like a normal fifteen year old girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:12 pm
With a sigh, Rolias' smile faltered, settling into a neutral, if stern, expression. "That bloody shrapnel is going to bring us trouble if this continues... What is her affliction? Civilians shouldn't be exposed to such and I refuse to allow those factions debate over it..."  

MacPere
Crew

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:16 pm
"Umm...," the nurse hesitated, the girl hadn't said much about herself, "Should I just bring her to the office for you to question?".  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:30 pm
With a day as stressful as his, Rolias did not intend to talk to anyone else but himself and the sheets strewn about his desk. "... The shard is in the third operating theatre, under the instrument cabinet. If she does anything to it, call me immediately, am I clear?"  

MacPere
Crew

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Mr Neverar*

"My name is Erik Nerevar." He said with a bow. He'd only take a little bit of relaxation before heading back to the lycans. He had to solve this, a traitor wasn't meant to live. But he didn't know why they were so serious about this, they never loved the queen, but they never hated her so he got it. It was a very neutral relationship.

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 pm
The nurse quietly nodded and left the office.

Appearing once again in the main lounge, she quietly motioned for Kageko to follow her. Kageko gladly obliged and did so. Heading to the third operating theatre, the nurse opened the instrument cabinet and delicately took out the shard, careful to not touch it. Setting it on a sterilized surface, she warned, "Please don't touch it. We are keeping it in it's original condition as much as possible for further examination," and then backed off a bit to the side. Close enough to attempt to stop the girl if need be but not so close as to crowd her.

Kageko nodded and obliged the nurse. Keeping her hand hovering over the shard but not touching it. She didn't want to cause unnecessary trouble, and she wouldn't be handicapped by not being able to touch the object. With that, she began analyzing the energy on the shard.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:26 am
The wolf had disappeared before she had given him her name. She repeated to herself 'Erik Neverar'. Nice to meet you... she thought with a smirk before disappearing in the opposite direction. That encounter had been ... stimulating!

Emilia headed further in the woods. It was the middle of the night and she longed for a swim in a little lake situated in the middle of the forest. Several minutes of fast running lead her to the place. She removed her clothes at once and jumped into the cold waters with delight. Under the water everything was silent and peaceful. No Louis, no Kageko, no wolf, no vampire...no nothing. She was alone and at peace. She had lived long and the weight of the years was sometimes heavy on her shoulders.
The death of the Queen had not help her usual angry manners. I need to find who did that... she thought as she popped at the surface, floating on her back, her eyes lost in the stared sky of the night.

---------------------------------

Louis froze as Angeles shared with him what she found in the memories of the child. He did not dare speak or rush the vampire. He knew how those powers could be unstable and information were scarce. He waited, looking at the pale face in the obscurity.
After some long minutes, Louis spoke up. His voice was but a whisper.
"Angeles? What is it?" he asked, with a hint of worry in his voice and he blinked slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:03 pm
Saeven walked through the night quietly, cursing mentally at Louis. He soon sped his walk though, coming up to a slow jog. He didn't really want to meet his cousins tonight, not with the way his hold on his thoughts and emotions had been lately. If his barriers were downed while he was among their company, it could spell disaster for the entire Unit. He fretted behind his mental barriers as he made his way to the more secluded section of town. The manors here were few and far between, many had large yards between them and the others. He approached one of the larger manors and was met at the ornate gate by a silent Merus. Celena was, as yet, not to be seen. He suspected she was in the midst of an interrogation.  

Alus Shar Plynnil

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm
Kageko finally managed to find some information from the shard, Storing away the information that she had received from the piece of shrapnel, Kageko withdrew her hand. She wouldn't start forming any hypotheses, not yet. Maybe later when she was alone. "Thank you," the girl smiled as she turned to the nurse, "I'm done with it. You may put it back now." She turned to leave, but then paused, . Turning back around to the nurse, who was closing up the cabinet she had placed the shrapnel back into, Kageko asked, "May I see the doctor, please?".
The nurse shook her head and responded, "No, I'm sorry but he doesn't seem to be fond of meeting any visitors at the moment."
Kageko sighed, "Well, could you please tell him then that the bomb has had a curse on it and that could probably be the reason why the vampire girl is healing so slowly. Actually, could you go tell him now? The sooner the better, and I am able to see myself out." As she offered the suggestion, she slightly disturbed the aura of the nurse, causing her to become a bit confused. In her confusion, the nurse simply did what she thought of first, put the shard away and tell the doctor of the curse, while letting Kageko walk down to the lobby by herself; at least, she thought that Kageko was walking to the lobby.

As soon as she turned the corner, the girl stopped and waited for the aura of the nurse to also turn a corner. Once she was sure that she wasn’t suspected of anything by the hospital worker, she then searched the entire building for any other traces of the curse she had felt. Specifically, of the energy of the curse entwined with the energy of a vampire, probably a weak vampiric energy. While she may not have been able to identify what curse it was exactly, that did nothing to hinder Kageko's abilities to find the curse. After locating an aura that matched her expectations, Kageko immediately set off to find it, while making sure to keep out of sight of all of anyone that was still walking the hallways.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:04 pm
"I see the explosive," she said quietly as she studied the memory, "a glimpse, but if I'm given time...," she paused, closing her eyes though they could be seen moving beneath her lids, "I can make out the craftsmanship," she was silent again as she studied it. It looked less like a bomb and more like a pot. Her brow furrowed and relaxed as she tried to pick out the details, like looking at a charcoal drawing that had been smudged, horribly smudged.

She sighed and save up for now, rubbing her eyes before looking back at Louis, her eyes now focused.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Mr Neverar*

Erik was really back at the Lycans base of operations this time. "First things first..." He said with a sigh. Though questions didn't get him anywhere at all, he got the same answer everytime so he just began to practice his skills. He unrolled his whip and went back to his part of the forest, the one he'd been drawn to as a child. The whip with silver at the ned was very long and cut the trees easy. He also learned one very important lesson, saying nothing when you did any form of attack was weaker than with vocalization. He remained silent to see how much he progressed. When he finished his practice, the whip had twirled back around and headed towards him. He grabbed it with his free hand so he wasn't cut. Cold midnight air rushed by him, it was an amazing feeling of power rushing over him, cold air at night was what he was use to. "I will have to get back to town though, maybe a few humans know something." He only said humans because he would never ask for the help of a vampire and he was not eager to blame a lycan either.

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:25 pm
After having maneuvered to the desired room without being found, Kageko peeked in through the window on the door only to find nothing except for the girl on the bed. However, just to be sure, she checked the auras in the room to see if anyone else happened to be in the room as well.

The nurse that had guided Kageko to the room with the shrapnel tapped once again on Doctor Rolias's door with a polite, "Erm.... Excuse me. I have a message for you Doctor Rolias."  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:51 pm
Saeven silently followed Merus into the castle that served as home for most of the Fangs. As soon as they entered the magnificent building, they turned to head down into some of the dungeons. 'So she is in the middle of an interrogation.' He made sure to keep his guard carefully up knowing that should Celena or Merus catch sight or sound of any thought tied to the Unit, he would be done for, as would most of the Unit.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:52 am
Emilia finished her bath with delight and dried herself summarily before heading back towards town. She was calm...or at least as calm as the nervous and angry werewolf could be.
She had been thinking about that lone werewolf she had just met and the thought was bringing a delightful smirk on her lips. She hoped she would meet the man again.

-------------

Louis nodded in silence for a moment, thinking of what and how to say.
"Angeles, I know you work alone. I know that despite the insistence of the King, you have never accepted to enter the Unit and I respect your choice." he paused.

"Please, make an exception for this time. The death of the Queen is not a usual event, we need your help." they both could hear the pain in Louis's voice as he acknowledged needing help. He was proud and his pride was hurt, but for the safety of his country, King and ideal, he would put it aside.

"Please work with us, just for that case. We could give you all the material you would need to recreate the explosive. We could..." the vampire sighed, his long hair half hiding his face.

"Please Angeles." he asked again looking at the beautiful white hair vampire in the eyes.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:14 am
Angeles' eyes hardened. The daze in them was now completely gone as yet another invitation to the unit. Her fingers tapped against the wood of the table as he continued to ramble, and when he was done, and stared at her, she stood and turned to Alexandria who snorted slightly and pawed the ground with her hoof.

"How very unlike you to beg Louis," she said running a hand against the horse's neck before taking her reigns in hand, "however, there are reasons for me not joining the unit," she turned around, "the first is I have issues with command. My will is my own and the things I do are most likely frowned upon by even our king,"did he forget that she was a hunter of their own kind?

"And another thing," she said getting up into Alexandria's saddle, "I will not be replicating that weapon for you or anyone. I don't trust the unit with it, god knows what you would use it for. Even if you say just for research," she added before he could interrupt, "you know as well as I do, that it will not remain just so for very long. Temptation to use something so devastating against any who threaten will change this world from a couple kings to a couple tyrants," she then turned and had Alexandria kick the door open before looking over her shoulder, "fare thee well Louis," she then ducked under the doorframe and kicked Alexandria into a fast gallop.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games