Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:09 pm
Rogu was laughing so hard from how his brother was being talked to that his sides were hurting, and it was even funny how he was treating naoto aswell. He ended up falling onto the floor and began laughing again.

Aku was glad that his fellow teacher also didnt like his brother, but he was the only one who got to tease Rogu and bully him, no one else. He was almost afraid to try and speak up to the other teacher, and he was More Pissed off with how his brother was reacting to what was happening, than his fear towards this teacher. "I-i-i wont let anyone bully Rogu BUT ME" It took him a while to force this out and he was also begining to get afriad of his reaction, standing their weating like mad.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:14 pm
Youki look at Rogu who is laughing and rolling on the floor now. "Brat..."
And when he heard what Aku said, he totally agree with him. "He is your brother. As long as he didn't do anything that really anger me, I will always let you handle him." He said before he take Naoto to the class.

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:21 pm
Rogu heard what Youki had said, A brat! Who the hell is a brat, ill show this pervert He got up and pulled naota away from him, grasping his head around his arms. "Im trying to make him my new friend here, so bug of Pervert youki!".

Aku was glad to hear what youki had said, and sighed in reliefed. However his panic came back when rogu went into his stupid stance again. That bloody idoit He just put his face in his hands and shook his head in a frenzy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:27 pm
"Eh?" Naoto being pulled off by the little cat guy. "I don't think that is a good idea afterall." He look at Aku and say.

Pervert? Youki is very sensitive with that word. He pull one of his gun from the back and put it at Rogu's forehead. "You are too shallow and brainless to become his friend." If Rogu say anything stupid again, he is ready to pull his trigger...  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:34 pm
Rogu was begining to think it was funny, using a human weapon on him as a threat. He thought it was even more funny at the reaction his was displaying. As he said this he began rubbing his head on naoto's head and purred a little, his tail whipping left and right from his enjoyment with the situation. "Well i dont think you can help that now, were already friends!". He began to giggle within his purres.

Aku couldnt help anymore, his brother had done a taboo and gone agaist a demon, his kind may hunt lesser demons however he was on a whole differnt level.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:44 pm
Naoto never say he wants to befriended with the cat guy but he knows Youki's gun isn't a toy either. That gun is made from the underworld. It is not just a normal gun. If Youki really shoot the cat guy, that will not be a good thing...But he is too late to stop Youki from pulling the trigger.

Youki is totally not please to see how ignorant and shallow that cat is. Touching Naoto like that is a disrespect. "Get your hands off from Naoto." He pull the trigger and hit the cat's left face with his bullet. The bullet cut like a very sharp knife and burns. "I won't miss next time." He warn Rogu with a very serious face. The dark aura appears and can be seen clearly....Youki is really angry.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:12 pm
Rogu was a little surprised by how quick the bullet was. The wound seemed to be quiet strong as well. however he began to get a little more cocky and liked the wound with his tongue. "Well if you do shoot me their, you will end up covering naoto in blood...and it may even end up wound him as well. Are you willing to risk that mister Youki?" He grinned evily making his body even closer to naoto, increasing the risk of harm to him from the shooting.

Aku was shocked, rogu was able to be so stupid, he was risking his life on a little bet...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:21 pm
"Heh cocky brat. Very well, I will let you taste it for real this time." It seems like the cat is stupid enough to do things that he is not able to handle. The gun is a twin gun. There are no limit of bullets from the guns and it only shoot whoever or whatever the holder want to. The power and damage of the gun sometimes depends on the holder's strength too. "This time, I'll aim your heart." Youki smirk before he releases his second bullet. Even tough he would kill Rogu but he know his status as a teacher in the school, so he just release the bullet which only deals light damage on the cat's chest. Still...its a bullet, it go through the body.

The cat guy doesn't know who he is messing with. Naoto doesn't really like this kind of guy but the cat is using his life as a gamble. He look away and not trying to stop Youki from shooting the cat this time. After the bullet is released. Naoto quickly catch the cat before he knock his head on the floor. "You are a cruel sensei, aren't you?" Naoto is glad his guess of the gun's ability was correct. He is relieved. "We should send him to the recovery room." He look at the cat's bloody wound and shooked his head.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:32 pm
Rogu saw as he was now shot in his chest, the gamble didnt work, however not being fully human did have it benifits, and one just happened to be wounds that would cause humans to collapse and usually die hardly affected them. He stood up and looked at his chest, then at the other two. "I guess aku didnt inform you that wounds like this dont effect us much..."

Aku was not sure what he needed to do now, but he did inform his fellow teachers a bit about themselves..but not the main point. He began to giggle a little, looking away from Youki.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:41 pm
Naoto quickly cover the cat's big bad mouth and pull him away from Youki. "Stop triggering him. If it was a full strength blow, it doesn't matter how good your recover speed is. You will still die from it." He sighed and think it is pointless talking to the cat guy anymore. He cast a spell to mute the cat.

Although Youki doesn't know much about the cat's family but doesn't mean he has no idea how to kill a cat. Just because that will give a bad impression to Naoto. He don't want to do that. "Don't be too happy about it, brat. The bullet is still in your ateri. Didn't I mention side effects?" It could be real but it also can be just a blackmail to Rogu and Aku. "For real, I have warned you. Stay away from Naoto if you want to live."

Naoto talk to Youki gruffly. "Enough. I don't get what you mean by that. Stay away from me if want to live? What did you know about me?!" Then, he thinks he know what Youki was talking about. Being transfer to this school suddenly and the poison on his neck is growing fast day by day..."I see. I nearly forgot about it..." His sad memory calls.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:38 pm
((Weird! I though the user rawr i poke yu posted something here but what i see is my own posts ._. omg...stupid glitch go crazy again!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:15 am
Rogu began trying to speak, and he seemed to be unable too...maybe he should go full power to increase the healing rate fully and maybe remove this curse or spell he had over his voice...as he thought this he began to release his full power, a strong gust blasting out of his body as he wound healed almost instantly, however the bullet was still inside him...so he would have to remove it at a later time. He then looked at naoto who seemed to be sad about something, since he was unable to speak he just patted his head and nodded...even though his claws were now sticking out, as well as his fangs showing and his tail splitting into two...

Aku was begining to get annoyed with his brothers stupid act, he had healed the wound before removing the bullet...that was so like him however. As aku thought this he himself went to full power as well, getting a similar change in his body, however with a darker aura around him than the whiter one rogu had. As soon as the aura had settled he walked up to rogu and stabbed him were the wound was, using his new fully grown claws to reach inside him and grab the bullet. "Dont worry, this may hurt a hell of a lot but since were both at full power it should heal as soon as i remove my hand". He giggled a little after seeing the pain on his brothers face.

Rogu was in so much pain that he could barley move, he was fine with the bullet, but his race regected each others power and if the power of another member entered you it burned, your own body begins to fight with the power...he tried to tell his brother to hurry up and remove his bloody hand but he forgot that he couldnt speak.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:31 am
Naoto smile at the cat who patted his shoulder and trying to show some concern. He was shocked when Aku sensei put his hand into his brother's chest to pull the bullet out. All he can do is hold Rogu with both of his free hand...

Seeing Aku was saving that brat, he is not very happy. But, although the bullet has been pulled out...Rogu's soul is now belong to the underworld. It doesn't matter the side effects will kill Rogu or not, he has already been cursed. The twin gun seems like showing the holder a physical equipment fighter, however Youki is more into the wizard type. He doesn't want to see the cocky brat's ugly face now. He turn away from all the others. "We've been standing here to long, your highness..." Calling Naoto is a royal family manner and wants Naoto to follow him...So that he can cure or slowdown the curse on the dragon prince's neck.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games