Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 pm
"Hmm... not sure. Do you know how to play Cribbage? Or maybe a board game like Backgammon? Or do you have any suggestions? I love learning new games."

"I'd also like to welcome naturefreak3 to Ravenclaw, but I don't know where she is."

[[Got really confused for a minute when I saw that someone called "moony hare" had posted, until I realized you had changed your name. sweatdrop
I'll go change it on the front page.]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:46 am
"I'm afraid I accepted you offer without knowing how to play almost anything, not even Cribbage ou Backgammon..."

"I didn't see naturefreak3 either, but I'll let you know if I see her."

[[Sorry about the confusion sweatdrop ]]

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:38 pm
"Well they're not exactly the most common games. What do you know how to play? I'd love to learn a new game."

[[All good. My fault for not checking the SMB until later.]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:58 pm
The end-of-Winter-Term event will be starting reasonably soon, but in the meantime the gift exchange, Lucky Charms, is open for sign-ups!  

Lyra Elizabeth

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:10 am
"Well, I just know some regional card games. The one I really like to play is called Buraco, but I also know Truco, Burro and Rouba-monte. I think that, the only really well known game that I play is poker, but I'm awful playing it."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:17 pm
Jenna rushes in, her robes slightly askew. "The stair cases are rather confusing are they not?" She said through deep inhaling breaths. "I'd thought I'd never get here."  

dancer_ attitude

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:07 am
Elisa looks at Jenna when she comes in. "Oh, hi! Are you alright? Have a seat and some rest, you seem to be tired. You're absolutely right, those stairs are rather confusing."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:16 am
Lyra enters the common room. She hadn't spent much time in here since the event started. Thankful for a bit of piece and quiet, Lyra takes out a book and stretches out on the sofa in front of the fire. She has read the book before, but not for a while, and knowing that it is a good book makes it even better.  

Lyra Elizabeth

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:07 pm
Jenna smiles. "Thanks!" She plops down on a chair and optics up a book that lay on a table next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:21 am
Attention:
The Spring Bash has started. There's a fun game of dice Gobstones, and also a free Lotto.
Classes have also begun. The options this term are Transfiguration, Charms, Astronomy, and Care of Magical Creatures.
Go earn those house points!

Special thanks to Jenna for already signing up for classes, completing the HW/classwork, and earning Ravenclaw house points

[[And back to RP...]]
Lyra finds herself waking up on the sofa. Her book has fallen closed, unfortunately before she put a bookmark in it. "I hate it when that happens." Lyra mumbles to herself as she swings her legs around to sit up. Noticing another person in the room, Lyra rubs her eyes and realizes it is the first year she met on the train. "Hello Jenna. I see you made it to the common room just fine. Sorry for..." Lyra yawns and then continues "..for not being very good company. I stayed up a little too late last night."

Lyra Elizabeth

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:34 pm
Lyra looks around the empty common room, felling a little sad. Well, I suppose there's not really any need for my announcement. There's nobody to tell. Lyra shakes her head to clear if of her depressing thoughts. That's ok, I'll just welcome them by myself when they get here. Lyra does a little happy dance and goes to stand by the window, waiting for the new first years to arrive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:57 pm
((Since the first years are supposed to arrive in a group, I don't think it would be In Continuity to show up just yet. But I'm definitely looking forward to rocking the Blue And Bronze/Silver. pirate

So, how about a topic of discussion while we wait?

Gilderoy Lockhart: disgrace to Ravenclaw house, or biggest disgrace to Ravenclaw house?))

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:12 pm
(so first years are supposed to wait before posting? slightly confused since being sorted)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:14 pm
wrathofrealm
(so first years are supposed to wait before posting? slightly confused since being sorted)

((Well, that's how it works in the stories, first years arrive in a group after being sorted. Whether the guild handles it differently, I don't know.))  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:31 pm
(well ive read the books and seen the movies and all but im just slightly lost as to whether we just come on in and post or what.......btw lyra, techpriest wanted me to tell you he said hi)  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games