Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

sujiidu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:17 pm
((It's quite stupid. and prevents us from continuing the rp because of it! This stupid thing needs to be fixed -_-))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:30 pm
((I dunno. This is getting real annoying. It's messing up every post. I think it just started today. We didn't have this problem last night.))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sujiidu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:36 pm
((I can keep playin' 360 all night if Gaia keeps it up lmao))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:37 pm
((IT'S FIXED!!!!!!!!!!

Sorta.))  

sujiidu

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:40 pm
((wait for it. Now we can't see the posts people made after mine about going after gyro :/ but maybe we should continue where we left off.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:45 pm
((Sounds good let me check where we are real quick. Weird. I still see our posts in the topic review in this reply section.))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sir Screwloose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Why are you even here? There's no way you'll win, you failure

Nicomedes, the Spiritomb Gijinka, strolled down the streets of the town, taking in the sights. He hummed a bit to himself, and seemed to be lost in his own world.

Of course you'll win! Like there's any freaking doubt! You'll beat the daylights out of them!

Now he was headed for the outskirts of town, still seemingly oblivious to whatever was going on around him.

I do wonder what the blood of a legend looks like...

[Try this again... evil ]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:36 pm
Greg saw him leave and his eyes flared up. Rude much. He thought walking down the road the other way. "I should get some sleep but I need to train so I can knock that smile of his face." Greg mumbled to himself cracking his knuckles.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sir Screwloose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:22 pm
Ablount
Greg saw him leave and his eyes flared up. Rude much. He thought walking down the road the other way. "I should get some sleep but I need to train so I can knock that smile of his face." Greg mumbled to himself cracking his knuckles.

[Er, that was just meant to be a repost, not him walking away. Should I have just picked up where we had been before the posts got wiped?]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:25 pm
((Oh nevermind I can change it lol I just assumed it was after but I can change it. That will be tomorrow though since it's 2:30 and I need some sleep))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:30 am
(( I'm going to start now!))

Chime walked through the town trying to find the place where she could register for the tournament. While walking, she noticed an Infernape and a Spirtomb Gijinka talking to each other. Without thinking twice, she asked them for directions.
"Excuse me, where do you sign up for the tournament?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:54 pm
Greg tilted his head looking at Nicomedes. "So did you register for this competition already?" He asked before noticing the new-comer. "Oh hey my name's Greg and as for sign up it's that building right there." He said pointing to the building to the left of the arena they would be at tomorrow.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:24 pm
"Thank you!" Chime thanked him and ran off to the building that he pointed to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:49 am
Archaes spent some time training, just because he'd signed up didn't mean he could cut down on his daily training. He did his training in an area full of rocks, trees and other obstacles.  

Dante Efbo Deshar

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:50 pm
((I finally have a name for my roleplay now...if you can't find it here is the link again...Criminal Task Force))

Phee stopped pacing for a moment. "But still...what about the tournament! We can't stop it now! There has to be a way to do both at the same time..." She started pacing again, trying to think up something...  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff