Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:27 pm
Hikaru didn't dare move to his side as of yet, though she could feel the pain he was in through his words, "You have to calm down Grimm, I know that you want so badly to rescue Vondel, but to do so you have to calm down and think things through, maybe we could come up with a plan of some sort together while we wait for the sun to go down.. or maybe i could go ahead, i know you vampires have issues with the sun but i don't, and you guys could catch up with me in the night" she murmered as she thought of the idea on the spot, though she wasn't sure about it, she knew she was the only one out of them other than bella that could travel during the day, though she also knew that Bella couldn't match her speed, even if she was a hunter she could only go so far. "We have to make a plan.. any plan, but for that you cannot be as upset as you are, if you barge in unprepaired or without a plan, you are at a great disadvantage, please think things through" she said as she watched him, concern deep ingrained in her voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:57 pm
Aviera stepped out holding the door for her, he could feel Grimms pain and looked at bella apoligetically before slipping into the other room and walking to the balcony. "You wont be leaving either Hikaru, we need to plan together and i dont poof in the sun thank you i just dont like it." He stepped back remaining in the shadows as the first rays of light passed the horizon, "Come on Grimm lets get you inside and seal off the room." He reached out then let his hand dropped, he wasnt Vondel and Grimm wouldnt listen. "I know it hurts but its all we can do. Im going to my room though. Hikaru if your gone when i wake i will kill you when i find you." He turned and left leaving it at that.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:18 pm
The concern in Hikaru's voice finely broke through his rage and loss and started to make him think of what his master would want of him. He would rest and find him later. Unlike the other Vampires he was effected by the sun. It made him sickly and burned his skin like acid. The pain was still there but Grimm was in control of himself. When Aviera came he hopped off the ledge and took the words of his Master's friend. He would rest for now. "I see the wisdom in your words now Hikaru. I will rest for now. But will you please accompany me? I fear to be alone for too long." Grimm was not the type to be clingy and weak, but he was on the edge as it was. followed Hikaru inside and sealed his room off from all light. The room was pitch black in moments. Grimm crawled in his bed and laid still for a moment, but was unable to find sleep. After a moment he just sat up, staring at the darkness, shaking gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:05 pm
Airabella follwed him out into the hall but didnht follow him any further. she wasnt sure wat she should do now.. and she couldnt here anything it was silent and kinda creepy being in a mansion that from time to time was full of vampires.
'go back to dust kingdome . . or wait for Aviera? and why am i waiting for him? not like... ' her thoughts trailed. everthing between them was just so wierd and she didnt no wat he expected of her or wat she was to do. 'ill just wait and see wat he says... or does...' so she stode there freezeing soaking wet with his cloak on her shoulders dieing of anticipation.

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:18 pm
Aviera stepped into the hall and sighed, he turned towards the stairs and jumpped startled then started to laugh at how Bella standing by the door spooked him. "Care to join me?" He asked softly offering his hand not sure why he was but he simply pushed all thought from his mind and smiled. 'Im coming brother, ill go through any challenge im given to save you. Grimm doesnt deserve this pain noone does. I wont allow it.' He stepped forward and ran his hand over her cheek before leaning down and kissing her to watch her reaction out of fun but more than that he thought was pushing him to do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:02 pm
Airabella cocked at an eyebrow at his surprise. 'really? vampire gets scared from a lil girl standing in the hallway he practically knew was there?' she almost laughed out loud instead a smile streched over her face. she was about to reply to him when he ran his hand agaisnt her face it made her heart skip a beat she wasnt expecting it. in fact in the time he was gone she had practically convinced herself that wat had happend was just high strung emotion and stress. so of course that shatterd instantly as he kissed her. she was a lil shocked and tensed a lil not expecting it but almost instantly relaxed and kissed him back. she found his hand with hers and intertwined ther fingers. 'it dosnt mattter wat HAS happend to me it dosnt matter how much pain despair lonliness and depression i went through becuase now we are together' a little tear pushed its self from the corner of her left eye against Bellas will.  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:03 pm
Hikaru gave a small smile of releif when finally Grimm had listened to her right as the first rays of the sun had begun to break through the horizon. She looked at it for a second, though she could stand it, she guessed that Grimm could not. She was in his room as soon as he was, secretly happy that he had invited her along, though she held back the thought as she turned her thoughts to what Aviera had said, that if she was gone when he awoke he would kill her, she shook her head, just for the comment he had made she was tempted to run off anyway, simply to spite him, she didn't take too kindly to being ordered but she shook it off as she walked to the edge of Grimm's bed and sat down at the foot of it, unsure if she was welcome to lay down with him or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:43 pm
Aviera gave a small hiss as he broke the kiss and looked at her to see if she would pull away and only kissed back out of fear or to make him feel better. He held her hand and wiped the small tear away leaning down to kiss her once more. He stopped seeing the reflection of the sun on the floor on the bottom lvls and hissed glancing back at her and dropping her hand motioning for her to follow hopeing she would. He went to the lower lvl and down slipped into a hidden door that he made sure to wait by though the sun was extremely close for her to see him enter before making a break down the stairs. Both him and Vondel had one of these in there own bases a room that they both knew of and that they invited few into it was a safe haven completely sound proof and hidden from the rest of the world. Why he was showing her he wasnt sure but he had slid down the stairs silently and turned the corner to a large room that had a bed and small cooler for holding blood he debated getting out of his jeans but shrugged grabbing an actual towel and draping it over his shoulders he turned towards the door and lifted one end to dry his hair a bit. If she followed it was her choice she could go to another room if she choose and he would go to sleep alone tonight. Easy enough he was used to that.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 pm
she didnt no exactly why he hissed but she did follow him, if he wanted her ther she would go. she followed behinde him shivering as she stepped into the room she noticed the cooler and guessed wat was init and her stomch turned. she looked over to him and smiled. not sure of wat to say or do. she did want out of these soaked and freezing clothes . . . but she ahd no clothes here to change into. . so she just sighed and tried to not let him see her shiver. she was also very tired and would probably fall asleep standing up if she held her eyes closed for any length of time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:09 pm
He smiled back and almost laughed seeing her shiver and walked over to a small walk in closet that was well hidden beside a stand with weapons on it and came out with a shirt and a pair of shorts for her if she so choose to wear them and motioned to the closet and smirked. "There is more here if you would like to look and a bathroom on the other side of the room here." he motioned to it as well and then lay down on the bed. He still debated getting changed but was lying down and really didnt want to get up  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:21 pm
she took wat he held out to her not caring wat she wore and walked into the bath room quickly changing and drying her self of with a nearby towl. she walked out of the bathroom with his cloak over her arm. it was a lil wet. "were do u want me too put it?" she asked embaressed of the scars that showed on her legs from genetically alterd bone marrow transplats wich allowed her to reproduce red blood cells so fast. thin ivory lines ran up from her knee to her hip on both legs. she thought of the one on her chest from the heart transplant and shutters mentally suddenly feeling very self conscious. she looked down from his silvery hair that cought her eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:30 pm
"On the table or the floor if you want I really dont care." He yawned lightly laying back and closing his eyes he was curious why she hadnt just left it in the bathroom and laughed softly. He was so tired he couldnt figure out why he leaned up into a sitting position finally and offered her his hand to get her to come lay with him and smiled softly feeling sleep waiting but actually wishing to fight it for once.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 pm
she layed it on the table and took his hand her heart flutterd and she couldnt help but smile at him as she knelt down beside him, legs safely tooked underneath her, looking into his eyes. she felt extremely tired but couldnt bring herself to acully want to sleep. "thanks" she finaly managed "for the clothes." she still couldnt help but smile at him. he was so beautifull and she thought of her self her mind quickly going to all her scars and she could feel her smile falter but quickly regained it, trying to just not think about it. she wanted to bring up Vondel and ask him about were he was or wat they were going to do but 'that is wat upset him i nthe first place, it can wait tell we make our leave.' she decided silently. focosed on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm
He stroked her cheek gently and leaned up to kiss her before laying back down. He couldnt do anything more for a few hours the strain on his mind was to much. He lay down hoping she would as well and relaxed waiting for her wanting to cuddle with someone in an attempt to settle his mind.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:13 pm
she blushed at lightly at his kiss. and lay beside him snuggeld up to him for warmth and layed her head on his shoulder. pulling the blanket on to them both. closing her eyes and welcoming the sleep that came to her almost instantly.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games