Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:35 pm
Drake looked up at Judith and waved.
"Oh hey. he's another vampire, apparently."

Aridas didn't exactly appreciate the way Drake said 'apparently' but stood up and shook Judith's hand in greeting anyway.
"hello, I'm Aridas."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:01 pm
"Don't give me that look," Koko laughed-amused by the expression. "I can repay you later." Her eyes glittered from the lights in the bar which gave the response perhaps a suggestive undertone to it even if she didn't mean for it do so. Then she placed her other hand over his-basically sandwiching it with hers.

She waved to Judith when she came back to the table.

-----

Back in the states...

Patrick had gone over the idea of buying the shop from Fayt and decided to for it. He could save money by not having to build an upstairs since it was already done and he could move out of his brother's house sooner. Plus Fayt was letting him have all the spices for free that he bought from Koko-score.

He spent the day with Fayt boxing up some of Koko's stuff to be put into storage, and clearing out the food that would eventually spoil.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:10 pm
Judith shook Adrias's hand.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Judith."

[Sorry I dissapeared. I went to go see my schools production of The Tempest. I got some awesome pictures since I was technically there for photo club. Which meant I got in free with my press pass... >> ]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:07 am
[awesome. ah the Tempest rocks :3]

"A pleasure." he smiled and withdrew form her hand after shaking it. He figured the other two woudl fill her in about his conditions, so he wouldn't need to go over them again. He sat back a little and enjoyed his drink.
"So where are you all currently staying?" he asked  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:05 am
"At a hotel," Koko replied. She didn't give out the specific name. "Where the rest of the group is currently at." She threw in a bit of confusion for Drake's sake thinking that it would amuse him.

"Our dogs," she added in a moment later so that he wasn't thinking their were more vampires.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:18 am
aridas looked worried for a minute and then exhaled quickly in relief.
"thank god for that!" he laughed.

Drake grinned over at koko - she was right, it had amused him.

"so are you planning on staying here permanantly?" Aridas asked.

"as near as. Liek you said, here's supposed to be safe." drake shrugged.

Aridas looked like he regretted having told them that. "um, yes i suppose. fair enough, but you can't very well remain in a hotel."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:23 am
"Well...obviliously for forever," Koko replied. "Eventually my savings will run out."

She wondered if she would get a job or open up another shop one day.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:34 am
"But long enough to require a house." Aridas prompted.

Drake shrugged. "Yeah I guess."

"And buying a house and moving takes time, so the hotel will eat into your finances." Aridas added, sucking the salt off his fingers once he'd finished his crisps.

"What's your point?" Drake leant on the table and looked over at Koko and Judith, seeming suspicious.

"If you wish, you can stay at my house until you find your own, basically." Aridas said, after thinking for a little. He kept his eyes on his food and drink, not meeting theirs.

"Yes? And what do you get out of this arrangement?" Drake asked suspiciously.

"I get to keep an eye on you, primarily." Aridas shrugged. "I can't just take your word for it that you'll behave how I envision. Secondarily...it's company." he shrugged again a little defensively.

"You want to make sure we jump through the right hoops and keep tabs on us?" Drake asked, not sounding 100% pleased.

"yes."

"and who made you boss? I'm older than you." Drake sniffed.

Aridas smirked to himself and his face darkened a little. "Age is not a matter of true authority." he then looked between them. "take it or leave it. It's an offer, and it wouldn't inconvenience me."

Drake was unnerved a little by his initial reply and looked at the girls. "what do you think?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:44 am
Koko was slightly unnerved at first but she could understand his reasoning behind it. She had pretty much done the same thing with Juidth and Drake when they came and stayed with her. And it would help save money....Koko was always ready for penny-pinching. No doubt it would be a habit she would never rid herself of.

She glanced to Drake and shrugged. "We could always move out or go back to the hotel if it doesn't work," she replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:56 am
drake studied koko for a few moments and then finally nodded.
"alright then. We'll take your offer, until we decide against it."

"of course." aridas looked a little more content. "though i won't be able to provide the little mints on your pillow every night, i'm afraid."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:02 am
Koko squeezed Drake's hand lightly and smile at Aridas's small bit of humor. "When exactly do you want to start keeping an eye on us?"

So they would be moving again.....hopefully not tonight though. They already got the room and Koko really didn't want to be dragging their stuff elsewhere so soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:07 am
"Whenever you're ready." Aridas shrugged "so maybe when your hotel stay's run out. I live at the waterfront near the harbor, so i should be easy to find. it's the three-storey terrace with the red door." he said. "Number 12"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:13 am
Koko repeated the information in her head so she remembered in later. "Alright," she replied. Then she looked out over the crowd to put her attention else where on the music and dancing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:16 am
Drake nodded and followed her gaze before hopping over to the back seat so he could be next t her, putting an arm around her waist.

Aridas started to feel a little out of the loop again do drained his drink and stood up.
"Would anyone like another round? i'm heading to the bar."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:27 am
"No thank you," Koko replied to Aridas. She smiled at Drake and leaned into him as he wrapped his arm around her. It sort of made her feel a little like his possession. Which normally with men she didn't like that, but with Drake she quite enjoyed it.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games