Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:35 am
Maybe, but at least it will be fun XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:27 pm
*shakes head* Furry...what ARE we going to do with you....hmmmm.... twisted I have an idea.... twisted  

Misander

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:27 pm
Natsura-chan
Maybe, but at least it will be fun XD
Except Ermak really COULD kill her if he wanted.... But not me!! Sephihahahahath! *proceeds in the fangirling norms. Stalking, glomping, clinging, squeeing, etc.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:22 am
Misopan_Kurai
*shakes head* Furry...what ARE we going to do with you....hmmmm.... twisted I have an idea.... twisted
Should I get the DOOM TRAIN!*points at some big scary train with fluffy pink wings on it* That is the DOOM TRAIN! Shall we get it? twisted twisted oh, ignore the DOOM TRAIN's wings >_> It's creator is a bit....dumb.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Sejanus

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:07 pm
He is enjoying this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:15 pm
AAAAAAUUUGHH!!! NOOO!!!!! Who Necroed this Topic!!! scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed

Furry!!!!

..... twisted You should know I ordered the Sephiroth sword off of E-Bay.... the sharpened "most accurate" one? It's already been shipped according to the e-mail I got from SteelCrysanthum.

twisted twisted

AND NO GLOMPING!!! scream scream scream  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:15 pm
Oh... and I won the black leather Long Coat!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:28 pm
That's it, as soon as I convince my parents, I am flying down there to do some major glompage! xd xd xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:52 pm
It makes me think that glomping is just some natural reaction to fangirls... poor Ermak... don't worry! *pats his head* as fangirls, they probably won't beable to keep this up forever! They'll get bored with you eventualy...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:49 am
Fangirls don't get bored of things. If Sephiroth and my obsession towards him hasn't alerted you to that, then.... twisted twisted  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:33 am
Saerenna
Fangirls don't get bored of things. If Sephiroth and my obsession towards him hasn't alerted you to that, then.... twisted twisted
No, we don't. We'll keep glomping and obsessing until Meteor comes...then it'll get worse!*laughs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:32 pm
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
No, we don't. We'll keep glomping and obsessing until Meteor comes...then it'll get worse!*laughs*
Meteor!?! Where!? *Checks the sky* Hmm, not yet then. I am still waiting for you Sephy!!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:27 pm
Yes we are a scourge upon this earth that shall never be defeated mrgreen 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:30 am
Y'know... it's very tempting to just delete the topic... that would solve some problems I think... stare stare stare having SEPHIROTH obsessed fangirls in my guild is one thing... I have no problem with that... but having ME obsessed people of any sort....

that's not right. gonk  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:57 pm
xd xd xd What's wrong with that? *huggles Ermak Plushie* twisted twisted twisted Sephihahahath, ERMAK OBSESSED!!!!

And if you did delete it, then we'd just remake the thread... as an announcement... xd  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games