Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:28 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was literally blown back from the force of Rika's scream. He had to shake his head before getting up, the noise had been very loud right next to Rika's mouth. he saw her though and rushed over, brushing a tiny hand along what he could of Rika's cheek. "Shh... it's okay... you're not there...." he told her in a soft voice, trying to help calm his distraught friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:22 am
Rika Lora Garret
User Image

Rika noticed she was awake, and felt Theo stroking her cheek. "Theo.." She said in a low voice. Suddenly, she got up, shoved Theo in the jewelry box as she heard footsteps outside. Suddenly, Amelia burst through the door,"Rika?!? Rika! Are ok?!?" She said as she hugging her tightly. "What is it?!? Another nightmare?! Oh its ok Rika, its all over now..." Said Amelia as she stroked Rika's hair. Rika was cursing at herself on the inside for suddenly shoving Theo in the box and for not have locked the door enough for Amelia not to have come in.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:08 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"Oof!" Theo had said when he was suddenly thrown in the box. Luckily though, it was a mostly soft landing. Where it wasn't was where an earing's sharp point left in the box hit Theo's right arm, making a pretty deep cut in it. Theo felt bewildered, by the sudden action and the sudden pain, though halfof it made sense when he heard the maid's voice. Trying to keep pressure on his bleeding arm, Theo did his best to remain silent and wait for the nurse to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:12 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image

Rika remained still, "Im fine Amelia, just another nightmare, but its ok, im over it right now..." Amelia looked at Rika, but she sighed, "I wish you didnt hide what you were feeling, it would make my job easier.."She said as she left the room. "i know...." Rika said to herself, then she got up and opened the jewelry box. She saw Theo bleeding because of one of her earring. "Theo!" She said as she quickly took him out, making sure she was careful with his arm. She laid him down on the vanity, took out her first aid kit, and began to fix it the best she could, all the while feeling guilty.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:40 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"I never knew an ear piercing hurt like that," Theo laughed when he was picked up. "You don't need to worry, it's just a scratch," he had said, trying to be tough and keep Rika from feeling badly, despite how much it did hurt. After that he quieted himself while he watched, Rika trying to fix his arm. "It's okay," he said after a short time, wincing slightly. "You were just hiding me is all. Don't feel badly," he told her, brushing Rika's hand with his uninjured arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image

Rika remained emotionless as she patched his wound. The only sigh of emotion she has was then she flinched at the sight of blood. After she cleaned the wound, she got up and went to open the cover of a small box she had in the closet. She took out a small vial of green liquid, it looked very thick. She went back to where Theo laid, and opened the vial. She grabbed some of the bandage and wiped the content on it. Afterwards, she wrapped Theo's injured arm with it. "There.." She said in a low voice.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:38 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"Thank you," Theo said, standing up and moving his arm about experimentally. It didn't hurt, and the liquid seemed to have sealed the cut very well. Looking at Rika though made him frown, seeing that she still looked upset. Walking to her, he sperad his arms the hugged three of her fingers tightly. "Thank you," he said again while he held Rika's hand in ihs embrace. "You are the most caring girl I've ever known," he told er truthfully, colsing his eyes then as he hugged the fingers even closer to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 am
User Image
Rika tried to keep a straight face, but she couldnt help but smile. "Thank you Theo..." She picked him up with her hands, "And you, are the most interesting person i have ever met, i have never encountered someone smaller than my finger..."  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:19 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"But it's not the size that counts, is it?" Theo asked, letting go of the fingers now to look at Rika's large face. "You can't forget my bubbly personality after all," he said with a laugh. "Or my taste," he added as an after thought, putting a hand under his chin as though in thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image

Rika couldnt help but laugh. "Ah yes Theo, you bubbly personality is what gets me!" She blushed when he mentioned his taste. "Well, that to i guess..." She tried to remain happy, but the mention of love reminded her of her fiancee, and she did not want to be reminded at the moment. She just smiled and hoped Theo would not see though her mask.....  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:50 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"How could you know my taste?" Theo asked, a little curious by the different look he saw. She was smiling, though Theo knew that didn't always mean she was fine. "You've never tasted me after all," he reminded her, rubbing one of her fingers. He was silent for a time, stroking the digit, beofre looking back up at Rika again. "It will be fine. Don't worry about him," he said, knowing Rika's smile wasn't true.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:48 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika smiled again, this time, it was real. She stood up and took out her jewelry from her box. "Um, i would like to change into my nightgown now..." After Theo and turned, she dressed in her nightgown. She turned off the light and fell asleep, not even asking Theo if he would like to sleep on her pillow. Her mind was busy, so she had forgotten.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo felt a little rejected now as he watched Rika for a moment in her sleep. He shook it away though; she'd already gone through seeing a terrible fiancee, having a nightmare, and what guilt she had had about having hurt him without needing any more added to it. Still, it was with a depressed unhappiness that he climbed into the jewelry box, letting the lid shut and lock him in the coffin while his arm twinged, reminding him of the pain he'd had in his bed until he fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:37 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
In the morning, Rika was relieved to have had a sleep without night terrors. She looked around for Theo, remembering that she had not offered him to let him sleep on her pillow. She began to get up, but was stopped by a terrible ache in her head. She went over to open the top of the jewelry box to see Theo still sleeping. She sat down and laid her head on the vanity, trying to let the pain pass.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo felt the slight air movement of the jewelry box being closed and opened his eyes, sitting up and blinking in the semi-darkness. He reopened the lid slowly to see Rika looking uncomfortable on the vanity near him. Climbbing out of the box, Theo walked over and immediately began massaging Rika's temple where he could reach it keeping himself silent all the while. He knew what a headache looked like, and knew talking wouldn't make it better so much as his attentions would.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games