Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Eclipse of Worlds

Back to Guilds

A PMD Guild like you've never seen before with a missions system and storyline to meet every RPers needs! 

Tags: Pokemon, Mystery, Dungeon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply OOC Forum
Main OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Ahkmill
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:56 pm
blue-alien
I know, I have some of my own:

Cheating in Video games; however end-game, and games that are too hard is acceptable, meaning cheat only once you work so hard to beat the game, then have loads of fun, or if you can't beat it, use "minor" cheats such as Inf. money, or EXP multiplier.

People relying on me on other things that require someone else of the caliber: "I'm not superman" I keep telling everyone that.

BTW: I finished one mission yesterday.

I think the same, except for one exception. Grand Theft Auto. Those games are no fun without cheats.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:02 pm
Grand Theft Auto: the only game series that with cheats it makes the game that much fun. xd

Yeah, some people call me a hardcore gamer mostly because I kick a** at video games, however I somewhat disapprove of cheating (unless it's GTA, Resident evil, or others, XD) But there are a few cheats I can tolerate and recommend.

for reference I made a list (doesn't revolve around GTA & the Resident evil trilogy) :

The Black list: save anywhere, Mostly all infinite cheats, the Debug mode, invincibility, most of the have all ____ cheats, quadruple health cheat, high EXP modifier, any cheat that involves the magic numbers 9999

The Okay list: Infinite money, Modifier cheat, double health cheat, low EXP modifier,

The white list: the konami code, (contra FTW!) max money, money rate modifier,

That's all I have, at the moment. . .  

blue-alien

Amber Skyes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:21 pm
Hey, don't you blacklist me. D<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:24 pm
Whoa. . . I didn't mean to sweatdrop it's just my opinion, I don't care if you do use cheats listed in my blacklist.

"Ahh!!! what have I done?! she's now going to kill me!!!  

blue-alien

Checkerboard_Muffin

Pesky Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:31 pm
M'kay, well since that mission Alien just finished was of my own creation, I can tell you that the ??? reward is recruiting the Gabite. I can't go and grade the thing myself though, as I've only gotten online briefly before I head off to bed, so if any other mod can get that for me that'd be great... >.>;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 pm
heh, well good night, and thanks for reading  

blue-alien

L Ahkmill
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 pm
Resident Evil has cheats...?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:40 pm
Well. . . the Trainers you get from playing in a PC,

Then you have the gameshark/action replay/codebreaker discs,

then the one on the DS, the action replay slot,

Finally (if Resident evil comes out on the PSP) the CWCheat plugin.)

But the end-game stuff and the new game+ system is legit.  

blue-alien

Eloquent Creep

Hallowed Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:44 pm
RE is godly; alongside SH, FatalFrame, and other horror stuffs.
End of conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:47 pm
They are godly indeed  

blue-alien

Eloquent Creep

Hallowed Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 pm
Sniping is by far my favorite thing to do.
I team up with Tommy on Co-Op and we kick a**.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm
What I like to do (although It might be risky,) is try to kill the 1 hit kill guys in RE games (Chainsaw man, The executioner, and those bug like things from RE 5) first time playing RE 5, I wasn't careful and got my a** handed by that guy with the big Axe, played the level again, this time remembered to get the TMP, hand grenades, & incendiaries, dropped his a** in a heart beat, thanks to the constant flaming/explosions/team reactions.

I usually play alone in normal mode though. . .

Well, I better get off for now, going to sleep soon, Going to choose a mission for tomorrow; edit my profile, then shove off to bed.  

blue-alien

FlashZero

3,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:55 pm
Speaking of Resident Evil, that reminds me of Tomb-Raider. I tried playing Dark Angel or whatever, in the Tomb Raider series. Its controls are rough, the jumping, walking and running system sucky... =P All in all I hated it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:05 pm
yeah I hate the games too.

I'm working on my third mission now, so yeah. . . I'm still awaiting the results from the second mission.

BTW: there's a thunderstorm where I'm at,

Thunderstorms FTW!  

blue-alien

FlashZero

3,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:04 pm
THUNDERSTOOOORM! *spazzes*
User Image
Random, ain't it? If its too small...it makes it MORE random! XD  
OOC Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games