Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:57 pm
Kage looked around, the trail of the second life ended near the closet, there was somebody just wearing something as it didn't continue onto the afterlife. "What's this?" He asked. Another flash of light outside, were demons infesting the town. No, it was two flashes together, Sage should be tired from energy loss. He shook his head and went back to this conversation. "I never took people into my work without keeping track of them." He said trying to flush the man out, make him say he is a samurai.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:37 pm
Akihiko looked at Kage.
"Y'know,I've got to run. Y'know,places to go,people to see. I'm meeting some people at a resturant. You can stay here as long as you want. Good-Bye."he said. Akihiko checked the man's pockets and found the key. He unlocked the door and shut it and ran.  

King Koolest Person

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:51 pm
Shirogetsu couldn't be helped but be surprised as the human transformed into... something else and then by the bright flash of light. It was rare for anything to surprise her, but she had never known about these... whatever they were and she couldn't believe that this frail old man could launch such an attack. She forced herself to regain her compusure and keep silent about what she had seen. There was no need for her to reveal her thoughts. However, she did tense up, the old geezer's attack had made her wary of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:58 pm
Kagge would get him later, he left the armor. Sage however was panting. He wasted enough energy to kill any strong person. "Now, we have to find Katsumi, our little teenage friend." He said. He clean his hands off, demon blood didn't go well with him. "The task I need done, We need to kill an Archdemon, The Archdemon Zenith is fueled by their power." He said, he'd explain more later.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:08 pm
Akihiko walked outside the hotel to realize he'd left a part of his armor. Most of his armor was under the clothes,only his right arm armor had been taken off because of new gloves. He remebered the samurai had armor built into the clothing. He got into an alley and ripped off the fabric and somehow built new armor. The only thing that could be recongnized by him was his other armor,but it was dark. The samurai's armor was dark too,just a little shinier. He tried to find cover. Kage was on his trail more than ever probably.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:52 pm
It might have been hard to gain Shirogetsu's trust, but she was no fool and believed in what she saw at the very least. From what she could infer, the... thing, for lack of a better name, must have been a demon. Now she was interested in whatever was happening. She memorized .

(OOC: Do demons use dark magic or do they have no particular affinity?)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:26 pm
Katsumi was over by them. Sage shouted. "Katsumi, come here." Katsumi obeyed then wondered why he was wanted. Sage looked him over. "You little sneak, wait never mind that, we need to find an archdemon." He said knowing they'd need to work fast. He wondered if Zenith was making more right now. That didn't matter much anyway.

((they have random sprays of any magic element))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:52 pm
Akihiko heard the voice of the Sage as he jumped over to the other building.He yelled down to the group,
"I have an enemy who is an archdemon!I've seen him twice and we have something of a rivalry!He lives down this road and when you get to the bakery,take a left,then he'll be on the thrid house on the left!Now I gotta run!"  

King Koolest Person

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:04 pm
(OOC: Okay, got it. I edited my post.)

Shirogetsu registered Katsumi's voice as the sage addressed him and recognized it as that of the annoying boy's. Right after, some other boy jumped through and shouted out that he had an archdemon as an enemy. she thought to herself as she waited to hear more about what these demons were and why they needed the annoying boy that wouldn't leave her alone a moment ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 am
Sage raised a withered eyebrow. "Looks like we have a lead." He said. He turned to Shirogetsu, seeing her tense, yet annoyed, and somewhat confused. "Those things you just saw were demons, pretty simple, they bleed like everything else, but need to be killed a certain way." He said. He pointed to Katsumi. "I'm getting to old to keep doing this, but Katsumi isn't." He said. He started off walking to where the man had just said to go. "We need him, because he can kill them easier than anybody else, other than me." He said. "They are the ones from my dreams, that means today is the day." Humans disappeared everyday now. "They are supposed to destroy the earth, but your going to help stop them." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:44 pm
Archdemons. Save the world. Katsumi? He shook his head to symbolize this meant nothing to him. He was sitting on top of the bakery. He had lied to the Sage though. He knew nothing of this archdemon. In fact, nobody knew that anything lived there. The archdemon lived by himself,seldom times seen outside the house. The door was locked,the windows were tinted, and the walls were virtually indestructable to magic. He only knew this archdemon by destiny of some sort. He had wondered onto the ship,the demon was a smuggler, and somehow had survived on the ship as a stowaway as an attempt to get away from Kage. He wondered what would happen as he watched the Sage and Shirogetsu walked by the place. He then swooped by the alley and jumped onto the top of the home. He looked for a vent to watch the fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:20 pm
Shirogetsu thought to herself as she followed the sage. If it wasn't for her interest in these demons, she would have left by now. As for how she reached the conclusion that he was senile: 1) He dreamt of demons and 2) He thought that she would be useful in whatever charade they were participating in. "Why am I needed again?" Shirogetsu asked impassively.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:44 pm
Sage put his hand on the door, it was locked. "Because, we can't do this alone..." He closed his eyes, said a few words, and the door exploded. "Now, let's find this guy." He said taking a look around. Cobwebs, spiders, the works. He opened another door, it was full of money and other things. "Greed..." He said, noting the demon's approach. He blocked a large claw with his forearm. "We've found it!" He said excited. They'd have to kill it fast, it was feeding on his energy as all Archdemons did. Katsumi moved it away several feet. He moved back with the Sage. "Ah, moments like this make me feel young again." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:24 pm
Akihiko heard the explosion. He noticed people coming towards the alley in confusion. He shot a wall of fire,which quickly died out and thawed as somewhat of cement. The people looked in confusion. He sighed with relief and jumped down from the building. There was obviously no way to get into the building outside,but inside he could get into the vents without notice. He jumped down and ducked behind a wall. He barely made any movement to look for a vent. He smiled as he saw one and crawled towards the one nearest to the ground. As no one looked,he opened the vent with his knife. He jumped in and crawled through to watch the fight.  

King Koolest Person

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:27 pm
Shirogetsu heard the fight start and instinctively took a sideways stance, her stick grasped in both hands, ready to block off anything that tried to attack. Meanwhile, she heard someone crawling through the vents then stop. Whoever it was wasn't attacking, at least not yet, so she decided to leave him/her/it alone. Only reacting by moving further away from both whoever was sneaking through the vents and the archdemon. "What do you need me to do?" she asked, although she already figured that it was to get rid of the demon.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff