Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:43 pm
Kaeanlanna managed to get some dry underbrush and form a firepit. She decided to try and use magic again. Concentrating, she looked at the fuel, and said "Brisingr.", and smiled as a fire began eating away at the wood and underbrush.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:55 pm
Raudr picked up the meat sticks and brought them over to the fire. He set them up above the fire so they could cook. He looked over at Kaeanlanna and smiled."Good job. Looks like you've gotten the hang of that fire spell."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Kaeanlanna smiled up at him. "I had a good teacher." She said nicely. She looked at Keenan. The thought she got from him seemed to say 'Pft, just you wait til I can breathe fire.' And he was talking to the both of them. She laughed, and was proud. He was getting clearer with his thoughts and some words came across here and there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:10 pm
Raudr looked over at Keenan. "Well look who can finally speak now! He is progressing pretty quickly. That's good even for a dragon. He might actually big enough for you to ride him soon Kaeanlanna."He looked over at her with a funny smile. He wondered how she might take to flying.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:12 pm
Kaeanlanna smirked. "Well, I'll need something to keep my hair out of my face..." She noted absently. "Flying would be amazing though....But, only when Keenan thinks he's ready to carry me..." She said, noticing that Keenan was seeming quite smug already.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:21 pm
Raudr sat down and looked up. The sky was rapidly turning from a pink to dark. "Looks like we'll stay here for tonight." He got out a blanket and tossed it over his shoulder to Kaeanlanna. He took one out for himself too. He looked back into the fire watching the flames cook the meat.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:39 pm
Kaeanlanna caught the blanket and wrapped it around her for the time being. "Fine by me, Keenan did a good job of picking out a clearing." She said, brushing her hair away from her face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:42 pm
"Yes he did. He even got us some dinner as well! He is on top of things today. How do you feel today went?"Raudr wrapped his own blanket around his own shoulders and looked at her.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:45 pm
Kaeanlanna shrugged. "Today was alright, although I still wish I knew what you were going to say..." She said simply, staring into the fire, not wanting to force him to say anything. Keenan was happy alright, he walked up to her and nuzzled her with his nose. She smiled, resting her head on Keenan.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:07 pm
Raudr looked over at her with Keenan resting on her legs. He smiled at her and thought back when he first had met her. She hadn't liked him at all for invading her home. She had wanted him out the minute she had seen him and yet here she was. She was comfortable with him and the outside world now. She wasn't a Rider yet but Raudr planned to change that fact real soon. Those thought left his mind as he continued to stare off into space, still looking at Kaeanlanna.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 pm
Kaeanlanna was still staring off into the flames, but Keenan noticed Raudr doing the same, except towards Kaeanlanna. 'What were you going to say earlier?" He asked Raudr, making sure Kaeanlanna didn't get the thought.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:31 pm
Raudr looked at Keenan. 'As long as you promise not to tell Kaeanlanna. Well, I'm sure she told you what happened or you saw through her memories but...ever since I saw her I......have feelings for her. I can't get the courage to say anything though. I feel it might be weird for her. Even though I'm not an elf anymore, I still have elf characteristics. Elves aren't supposed to fall in love with humans...' Raudr looked back at the fire. The meat was almost done as the meat was sizzling the fat off.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:34 pm
Kaeanlanna had noticed that the meat was almost done too, and in response, her stomach growled. Keenan, however, was paying attention to Raudr. 'Your secret's safe with me..." He told him, waiting til he caught Raudr's eye and winked.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Raudr smiled at him. Keenan was like a good friend he never had before. 'What do you think?' He picked up a piece of meat and bit into it. Chewing it for while, he nodded and picked up the other one and handed it to Kaeanlanna. "Here it's ready."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:51 pm
Kaeanlanna came out of her daze and took the meat gently. "We need to get some kind of plate...or at least keep these on sticks..." She said, hating to get her hands too dirty with food. Keenan thought about that question. 'About what, you liking her, or her reaction? Well, she's just now getting to experience life, and possibly change into a new person. She was stuck in that palace her whole life, and you know who her father is...It probably wasn't the best childhood. But, her mother must have been different, in order for her to adapt, and not stay like her father..." Keenan thought, moving his head out of the way while Kaeanlanna ate. 'You never know, she might return the feelings one day...'

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games