Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 am
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

"That is sad... I had no idea." Mika said, tears in his eyes, but the tears were not visible to anyone else but himself. He got up and walked out of the room, to the room he heard Iroha disappear into. He knocked on the door, talking softly through it. "Hey, mind if I talk to you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:50 am
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha sighed as he stood up and walked over to his door. "What is it?" he asked as he slightly opened the door.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:51 am
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

"I just wanted to talk. Make sure you were alright." Mika said softly, his voice had sympathy in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 am
"The invisible Boy"

Hearing what Mika said and the tone, he became aggrivated. "...Nee-san told you about my past...didn't she?" he gritted his teeth as his eyebrows creased. "There's no need to talk."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Irritatedx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:10 am
User Image

"Iroha, I was just wondering if you would consider letting me be your friend?" Mika asked. In truth, he wanted to be his friend all along, but haven't had the guts to ask, since Iroha seemed to be too distant to ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:27 am
"The invisible Boy"

He was a bit surprised, did this guy really ask me to be his friend...? He shook his head with his bangs covering his eyes. "You'll just... betray me... Like everyone else."

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image

Mika shook his head slightly. "No Iroha. I would never do such a thing. Believe me, I wouldn't." Mika went silent. How do you comfort someone who has been hurt so many times over and over again?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:06 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He sighed, to calm himself down as he looked to Mika, "...maybe..." he mummered to himself as he then looked back down.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

"Just think on it. Because, Iroha, you need a friend. I'll leave now. I can tell my presence will cause problems." He paused as he took out a scrap piece of paper and wrote down his cell number. "Call me whenever." Mika said, handing the piece of paper to Iroha through the small crack in the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:16 pm
"The invisible Boy"

'Need a friend?' he thought to himself and became irritated by what Mika had said, "Shut up! What do you know!" he shouted slammed the door on him and locked the door. He laid down on his bed in a fetal position. Iruka jumped from the sudden slam of the door and ran upstairs to Mika, "What happened?!"

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

"It's... nothing." He waited for Iruka to leave before he spoke to Iroha again. "You ask what I know of it? I know what it feels like to be alone, Iroha. I have been kicked out of my house and shun out of my parent's lives. I would keep to myself and the only thing it got me was depression. And I don't want to watch the same thing happen to you. If you scare away friends, you're going to grow up alone, and there is no way I am letting that happen!" Mika exclaimed, tears running down his cheek. For himself, the only thing that got him out of depression was his friends, and Iroha needed the same thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:33 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iruka had already went back down stairs while Iroha listened to him. He felt his chest tighten up a bit as he gripped onto his shirt. He got up from his bed and opened the door, by just a crack as he looked to Mika, seeing him crying. "..." he placed his hand on Mika and wiped away his tears. "...Alright fine then..." he looked away as he took his hand back, blushing. "Let's be friends...."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image

"Iroha..." Mika spoke softly. "You won't regret saying that, I promise you." Mika said, taking in a deep breath, calming down and collecting himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"...I'm...kinda nervous..." he admitted as he looked away. "I-It's...been...a while since I last had a friend..." he said, blushing as he looked away.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

"Ah, but if you don't start making friends now, then you will never get over your nervousness. Friendship is simple, really. Just need to find common interests and use those interests as a way to hang out. For example, we are both good at dancing." Mika mused, remembering their first meeting in the mall.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games