Celestial Plains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:34 pm
Starz stood there like a statue.Not moving.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:31 pm
Gype looked over to Sparky, with a questioning look as of where Skye could've went to.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:51 pm
Skye looked up at gekigami whos eyes bored into hers. He touched her forehead with his nose and suddenly she felt like she was getting life back into her, a shock of electricity bolted through her body and she let out a deep gasp as she landed right in front of Starz. Gekigami must've brought me back to help with Gype and Sparky. She thought. She looked at Starz. "Starz?" She asked. Not sure if it was nine tails or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:42 pm
Starz let out a blood curling scream,"GET OUT!!!HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!"She screeched grabbing her arm til she started to feel blood trickle before she grabbed her sword again in attempt to smash it through her throat.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 pm
Skye grabbed the sword. "Starz how do I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:37 pm
Gype, unsure of what to do, she backed away from the activity. She needed to think for a moment of what to do. She shut her eyes for a moment and reopened them. For a moment, her eyes begun to turn misty white.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Starz let out another blood curling scream,"GET OUT OF MEEEEEEE!!!!LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!"Starz pericing scream echoed.

IT'S MY BODY,NOT YOUR'S ANYMORE!

"GET OUT,GET OUT,GET OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTT!!!"Starz started to claw at herself again.Her eyes were wide with fear,panting.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Skye kept her ground. "STARZ! IF YOU WANT TO STOP THE PAIN THEN TELL ME HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:28 pm
Starz didn't pay much attention to Skye since she was having her own battle in her mind,"IT'S MY BODY!!!!GET OUT!!!!!"She screamed.

ITS MY BODY GET OUT!

"NO IT WAS MINE TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:44 pm
Skye grabbed a hold of Starz adn shook her. "STARZZZZZZZZ!" She yelled.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:46 pm
"DON'T TOUCH MEEEEEE!!"Starz swatted Skye's hand away.

"BACK OFF!!!!!" Starz screamed again.She started to scream at herself now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:09 pm
Skye suddenly took the sheeth of her sword and hit Starz in the head with it extreamly hard. She didn't know what she was thinking. She looked at Starz, a sweat drop going down her head. "Starz....? Or nine tails... er... sorry?"

Sparky ran toward Starz. "Did we get her back?"

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:51 pm
Starz collasped when Skye had hit her.She didn't move or get back up or anything.She laid there as if she were a rag lifeless doll that was thrown away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:09 pm
Gype's eyes had already begun to form mist and fog. All of the sudden, a big gust of wind entered through Starz's open mouth, and burst through her throat, entering her lungs. Her heart started pumping, and the lungs moved, pushing the air about in her system. Gype, controlling the airlines, pushed the air only in the body, not letting it reach the head which was where Ninetails was located.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:43 am
"Get out of my body.....iit's not yours...."Starz said weakly,she didn't know how much longer her spirit can stay in the world.

"Don't you mean MY body now?"Ninetails said with a smirk.Glaring evily at Starz.

"No...I want my body..."Starz panted.

"Hm.....I'll think about it..."Ninetails smiled evily,she had already cooked up a plan.Starz flinched at the smile.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff