Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teveryie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:44 pm
Name: Gaian: Teveryie. Elsewhere, I often respond to Ysabelle

Path: Hedgewitch

Likes: My own spaces, reading, combat sports (swordfighting, jujitsu, olympic fencing), embroidery, leather- and metal-work, jewlery making, equestrian games, gaming, animals, nature, betweenplaces (the sea shore, forest meadows, mountain tops, ect.)

Dislikes: Irritating people. Intentional ignorance. Mundania.

Details: Have you ever tried to garden from a north-facing appartment, in a northern latitude? It's not easy. As a result, I've become quite good at finding what I need from the plants that grow naturally in my part of the world. Although finding dandilion root in mid-winter is a challenge that involves a trip to the natural-foods store, and crossing my fingers and hoping that they've brought some in recently. Always harvest stinging nettle with your bare hands, it's more fun that way (and it doesn't hurt if you do it right!).

Personal Statement: Life bites. Bite back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:57 pm
Name: Maahes or Michael(either one is fine)

Path: Starting my own actually, but I don't have a name for it yet.

Likes: Felines, Black Cherry Soda, Green apple soda, psionics, Dot hack(anime lol), 3D modeling(helping to make a 3D mmorpg at the moment ), music, girls(lol).

Dislikes: Closed minded/stupid people, fluff bunnies, liars, disloyalty, dogs(Jackals and Wolves don't count).

Details: I'm 18 years old, I have strong Egyptian ties of which I don't like to announce in the open, but if you're curious pm me, I'm a very open person I just find it's annoying when people flaunt and brag about things.
I'm very loyal, I'd be tortured for you or die for you if I care about you. I've been practicing energy manipulation since I was 10 years old and have done some minor telekinesis and some advanced aerokinesis.

Personal Statement: *has a couple*

Truth before Ma'at, Truth before the law.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Chaos and Love is the law, love under will.
There is no law beyond Chaotic Love, Do what thou wilt.

"Living and dying we feed the fire, that is the melancholy truth of all things" -Direct quote, Jacob Steep from the book "Sacrament" by Clive Barker. It's something I hold to be very true.  

[BlkCat]

RedAtlantis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:47 pm
Name: Hannah (people call me Red)
Path: Eclectic, Conceptual
Likes: Music, Movies, Art, Photography. Environmentally clean people, Love, Culture, Nature, Spellwork, Energy.
Dislikes: Oh plenty of tedious things.
Details: Let's see, I'm 18, done with High school and about to head to the mountains for college. I've got an amazing girlfriend who I'm rather ridiculously attached to the hip with. As for paganism, I've always been interested in it, and though I'm not a self proclaimed pagan, I lead my life spiritually similar to the pagan path.
Personal Statement: Don't ever hold yourself back, let your spirit free to roam where it pleases.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:59 am
Name: Emma or patch
Path: Traditionalist
Likes: Magic: Nature, faeries, make-up, pixel art, music, colour, new age things, theology and logic.
Dislikes: Ignorance of any kind (except the blissful xD)
Details: I'm 15 and from central england smile My grandma has largely influenced my path, ever since I was a child she had taught me about crystals and angels. My beliefs are distinctly wiccan, but i'm un-initated smile
Personal Statement: *bum bum tisk*  

patch99329

QueenOctopus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:53 pm

Name: Octopus
Path: Ecclectic pagan, studying satanism and Egyptian paganism
Likes: Debate, discussion, studying, the Victorian era, cold/cloudy weather, forest, botany and animals.
Dislikes: Children, over emotional people, filth, hot weather and loud noise.
Details: i am a bookworm.
Personal Statement: ...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:49 pm
Well just in case people want to know...

Name: chris noblet
Path: I guess Pagan, undecided really

Likes: Reading, information of any kind! Writting , Music, Drawing, ,

Dislikes: well people who can't tell the truth Respect is given as respect is recieved.

and i like to thank Atma311 for letting me say hi being here thank you so much  

chrisnoblet

GrayRayn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:11 pm
Name: GrayRayn also known as Gray
Path: Norse Pagan
Likes: reading, movies, sushi, cooking, ren faire, learing
Dislikes: stupid people, stupid people in cars, bigots, conservatives and the like. bugs that bite me, know-it-alls
Details:I'm a drop out student that moved from a small town to a big city, life has been kinda bad but things are looking up again, hopefuly i'll be back in school soon.
Personal Statement: we all have vices, so what if mine is sex?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:39 am
Name: Just Advent (around Gaia) or Wolfheart (magickal last name).
Path: A mish-mash of various pagan/my own beliefs.
Likes: Spelling "grey" with an "e" rather than an "a" ("e" is colour and "a" is a color), and many other things...
Dislikes: Ignorance and things I'm allergic to... That's about it.
Details: My name is Ian, though I am more magickally known as "Grey Wolfheart". I'm a 21 year old male, and hail from the lame state of Florida, where I am currently working and preparing for school.
Personal Statement: Ignorance is bliss, but knowing is half the battle... That said, bring on the enlightenment.  

Advent Shadow

serbus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:03 am
Name: Teshia Lyndall
Path: Unsure
Likes: Reading, writing, editing (trying to be an editor), drawing, painting, photography, web comics.
Dislikes: The lame people who cannot follow traffic laws, especially on a bike.
Details: I live in Utah, enough said...
Personal Statement: Es gibt kein Weg Zureuck. Translation: There is no going back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:47 am
Hello. I am new to Gaia, and to the Guild.

Name: Michael

Path: Electic: Pagan+Wiccan, Celtic+Druid

Likes: Personal growth, debate, serene & tranquil environments, breakfast, french-vanilla coffee, Earl Grey Tea, Jazz, Dance/ Techno, Classical

Dislikes: Misogyny, Fundamentalists (of any kind), Proselytizing, People who think they are better than others, injustice, someone who picks on the little guy, those who spread irrational fear, hypocrites, organized religion, mustard, seafood

Details: I'm a queer, pagan, android. Long story, and it's complicated, but it just about sums me up as a person.

Personal Statement: To thine own self be true.  

cyberczar

l i t h i u m b l o o m

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:44 pm
Name: Cass
Path: Feri, though pre-initiation.
Details: 17 years old. Other than that, there isn't much to say, I'm afraid sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:25 pm
Name: Lunasumerin
Path: I'm not really sure what I'd be classified as... I believe in all the gods and goddess, though I am more closely associated with the norse, but have a bit of an affinity for the egyptian
Likes: all music types.. manga, anime, writing, drawing... food..
Dislikes: misconceptions and people who blindly follow people or religions without really understanding them, also the wannabe's who only do it to seem cool or different but don't really think about what they are doing or really care about it.
Details: my spirit animal is a fox.
Personal Statement: I don't think I have one....

Lunasumerin

Romantic Ladykiller

Nosferion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:45 am
Around here, I refer to myself as Nosferion. Otherwise, well, you may refer to me as V, I suppose, if you would so like.

I am a past incarnation of another Gaia resident, who is insisting that I say more about myself than simply this. So, very well...

Enjoys: Torture and sex
Loathes: Idiocy and how rampant it appears to be in this modern society
Species: Vampire

I can think of nothing else. I dwell in the astral plane and challenge anyone with the fortitude of will to come find me and share in a friendly chat.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:11 am
Name: Molly. Please, call me Knight. It's been a nikename since childhood.
Path: A Pagainistic Wiccan. <3
Likes: Magick, Fearies, studying the Gods, and just being a teenagers.
Dislikes: Ignorant humans who rant about things that make no sense.
Details: I'm fourteen, and I live in midwestern Illinois. MY father and mmother are both Pagans, and everyone else is Christian. So, our main family's pretty isolated from everyone else.
Personal Statement: Believe in what you want, and what you want will believe in you.  

Draining Deadly Rainbows

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces