Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
RP neko style X3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:48 pm

"well Crystal fell and hurt her arm so Melody took her downstairs to the medical center thing. and i was told to stay here and buy the dresses. is that the dress you want?" she asked politely
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

She gasped, looking at the arm. "W-what happened? That ugly bruise was so dark and...just there! Now it's like gone... Oh wow..." she said trailing off, then as soon as she took the step off the escalator, fainted from shock. Crystal started to Panic, thinking about how now she needed her brother, because she wasn't strong enough to Carry Melody.
crystal calmed herself down then called her brother not long after ice ran up to them and picked melody up off the floor then quickly took her the clinic with crystal right behind him

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:27 am

Melody was completely unconscious, and limp in Ice's arms, as he carried her to the clinic.

IN the Clinic Dr. Fujioka looked her over, and sighed "she had a nasty anxiety spell. My guess is stress, mixed with shock. I can't make her wake up, and if it was bad enough she could be out for hours." she explained,
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
"well Crystal fell and hurt her arm so Melody took her downstairs to the medical center thing. and i was told to stay here and buy the dresses. is that the dress you want?" she asked politely

yea it is smile

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:19 am

Hana-Ouran-Hostess
Melody was completely unconscious, and limp in Ice's arms, as he carried her to the clinic.

IN the Clinic Dr. Fujioka looked her over, and sighed "she had a nasty anxiety spell. My guess is stress, mixed with shock. I can't make her wake up, and if it was bad enough she could be out for hours." she explained,
:ice: ice distracted the doctor having her take a look at one of his old injurys
:crystal:crystal felt bad about shocking her so as ice dictracted the doctor crystal quickly used a rune spell to gently wake melody up and relax away all the stress
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:34 am

SakuraxSyoran
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

yea it is smile

"it's so pretty! then lets pay for it!" Yuuki walked over to the counter and gave the lady the dresses and then she paid for them.

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:34 pm

name: kioko
personality: quite, reads books all the time, gets angry at everything
bio: abandoned and has been a loner for years, has no home has no family, she had a brother but doesnt know if hes alive.
apearence: same as avi
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:45 pm

kioko was walking down the road when it started to rain
she made her way into the mall and bumped into someone by accident (yuuki)

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Yuuki turned and saw the girl who had bumped into her. "oh hello. i'm sorry if i was in your way." she said politely with a smile.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:23 pm

"its fine"
u see that im wwearing only a skirt and shirt and im shivering from the rain
kioko starts to walk away

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Yuuki runs over to the girl, "excuse me but you're shivering, honesly i would like it if you would let me buy you a coat or something. or even a towel to get you dry." she said a bit concerned about the girl.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:32 pm

"i said i was fine!"
"now go away before u get hurt!"
people were staring at kioko and saying how cat people r all crazy loud enough for kioko to hear
kioko started yelling at the people talking bout her
"shut up!!!"

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Yuuki smiled, "well even if you say no i'm still going to try to help you." she looked around at everyone and smiled hoping they would just move on.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:44 pm

the people start to move along but one man mutters somthing and kioko loses it
"im going to rip ur head off!!!!!"
kioko shouts and dives at the man

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Yuuki lunges and pushes the man out of the way and gets hit by Kioko. She falls but quickly stands up and brushes off the dirt, then she smiles. "you really do like to fight don't you." she giggled.
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games