Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:25 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image
The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_
He didn't recognize her. She looked at him and smiled."You are not mistaken Miroku , I am her " She hoped that he would see it was her even thought her hair color and eyes where back to her original pigments. She looked in to his eyes awaiting a response.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:12 am
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Miroku Yoshida_

" Just because we're on diffrent sides..."

Miroku studied the girl, no dout that that could be her. She looked to the up most extreamly beautiful. He ran his hand through his hair he bowed once more " I thought you were someone else, i'm sorry. Is there something you need that I could help you with?" He asked, surely she didn't go through all the trouble to look like that to just come see him .

"... Doesn't mean i'm not on the same side as you."

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:42 am
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image
"Oh..no...I have been looking for you all day but , i couldn't find you then they called me in to finish re constructive treatments" She felt weird why did she share all that with him."I really just wanted to thank you properly for saving me from that nurses stupidity." She wasn't sure if he had fully realized it was her her yet. Another test subject bumped in to her and her turned in to her defensively funny self from the first time they had meet each other in the hall.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:33 am
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

"I can't help the fact that you see things diffrently..."

" Yea, I guess the nurses have a bad reputation." He smiled, he didn't know why. He watched her, she reminded him of his sister at home in a way." Do you know why I chose to be a scientist, I chose it because I wanted to give people second chances. What you people think that isn't normal will soon be normal, and for those who arn't like you will feel left out. " He looked at her to see if she was listing. He continued " If you acttualy think about it, you guy are 'heros'. Just like back then when we didn't know how to fix broken bones or other injurys, we praticed on people against the will by purposly breaking the bones the learn from the mistakes we've made. But atleast we ask you." He knew it really sounded boring but it was the truth.

"... But I can show you the way we see things."

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:12 am
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image

" They say that I am not longer broken"

She listened to what he had said in a way it made sense but then again she still didn't completely agree with his notions but she began to under stand it a little better then before. She smiled at him he looked so serious it was kind of cutie to see him so focused on getting his point across. She glanced over his face he was actually very handsome. He couldn't be any older then her self she thought.

"I'm being to understand but I don't completely see it your way as of yet. You arn't a monster to me for thinking it is the right thing to do. I am just adjusting to this type of life pulse i am there model as they say that has had minimum problems after all I am advanced to mostly everyone in this room I am a human shell with bionic nervous system and metal bones and a heart that runs on a system. I still feel as if I am a freak."

"But I cant say my life is truly healed"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:22 am
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

"Just because we're on diffrent sides..."

"Freak huh.... Even so, most people in here are freaks then. Did you know that 3 percent of the sciencetist that work here were once just like you? Yea it's something you must get use too, but what would I know. " He looked at her for a moment. She was one of the most FIX's prized subjects, yet she is still sane. Most of the lower graded people would basicly try to kill themselfs. " I'll say this once more, if you need anyhelp what so ever call me on one of the phones that are located around this building, my number is 15-15 and then pound sign. Thats the direct link and don't say anything personal, there's moniters tapping the lines. And feel free to hang out anytime although you dont have too. But it would be nice to have company, it tends to get a bit boring." He told her, he flipped out is cell-phone and looked at the time then slid it back into his pocket. "What is your name?"

"...Doesn't mean i'm not on the same side as you."

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:37 am
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image

''Lyria'' she looked at him as if to say mabe it wont be so lonely in here after all.

((writers block_))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:21 am
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

"I can't help the fact that you see things diffrently..."

Miroku smiled and checked out the time on his phone once more, "Well then Lyria, It was very nice to meet you. But I have to do to a meeting soon so I'll have to leave you for just about 20 mins. Unless you would like to come along, but then you have to wait right outside the door." He asked her as he waited for her answer. They were not far from the meeting room so he had enought time.

"... But I can show you the way we see things."

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:56 am
User Image

The man sighed "Ok... Your entitled to your opinion, but leaving him because of his dad is wrong"

Riku stood up and held the gun in his hand "It's a perfect match" Riku put it away and walked out fo his room and to the science labs  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:24 pm
Isabelle Celeste Vonsurai

User Image

Isabelle couldn't help but worry for Riku. She began running to the labs, thinking he might have gone in that direction. Her heart beat fast as she ran there.

"If I told you I was fine then it would be a lie."  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:38 pm
User Image

Riku ran into the labs and shot anyone in his way before kicking down his dad's door "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He pointed the gun as his dad's head before gettign surrounded by guards  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 pm

User Image

Isabelle heard the gunshots in the distance and ran as fast as her legs could take her. She ran in to see men lying on the floor in their blood. This triggered a memory when she was shot and left on the floor to die. She quickly ran to where Riku was, the look on her face showed horror. "Riku!" she shouted as he was getting surrounded bu guards.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image

Riku turned to her "Isabelle... Why are you here?"

The dad smirked and kicked the gun out of riku's hand grabbing it and pointing it at his head "Turned the tables huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:43 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image

''I still have too eat ill eat you go too your meeting see you after? if you don't mind'' she said in a hopeful tone.He was the only person that had treated her with kindness.

dark_moon_star
Captain

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 pm

User Image

Isabelle looked at Riku seeing his dad had the gun. "Because I care about you! You don't get it!" she yelled at him. She was horrified down, "Leave him alone! I'm the one you want!" she yelled at his father. Tears began trailing down her cheeks thinking Riku might die. Isabelle wanted to tell him everything she felt about her feelings for him. She was shaking slightly from the blood she had seen along with the memory of her dying before being saved.

Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces