Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:58 am
((gotta find my pic again))
Nights just sighed, she was ready to follow but wasn't in the mood. She rested her head down and closed her eyes, thinking of the past events that happened that day. A grin formed on her face as she thought was she was gonna do tomorrow, for it will always be a mystery or a surprise. Then, she fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ateryu was greeted again by that familiar atmosphere. He held the box of chocolates as if it were a life line. Indeed it was his only lifeline to get into the school. Or rather, it was their life line. If it were not for this so called gift, Ateryu doubted he'd be alive for long. Maybe he had a chance though, since he did it before and made some friends.

Draven looked around utterly astonished and dumbstruck. Everything defied reality. There were humanoids with wings flying all around him. Their were humanoid animals and people with long and pointy ears. They all looked at him, and he looked at them. They were elves no doubt, and they looked beautiful. Turning his attention to a few feral looking people, he could tell they were werewolves by the chill that went down his spine. And the few people next to a fountain of green water had fangs protruding out of their lips.

All-in-all his fear and astonishment threw his morales in circles. They kept close to Michael. Ateryu hoped this didn't bother him too much. He was the border guard afterall.

Their experience reached it's climax when a threatening and determined voice came from behind. They didn't expect anyone to talk to them. Draven nearly flipped. He turned around and started taking a few steps back. " Wha ... What? " he said sheepishly. Draven was used to being formal and business-like.

Ateryu looked back to see a blue-haired man. By the aura that surrounded him, he could tell he was at least part demon.

" Uh ... Well please excuse us we're just ...." Ateryu stuttered and looked over his shoulder at Michael for some support.

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:24 am
User Image

"No... I'm giving you a final warning before I take you all for tests... Get out of our side, for your own good" Alucard's fangs bursted out of his mouth as he held out a katana in defense "Please... I don't want to hurt any of you"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:32 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

Michael turned to the vampire, his demeanor screaming of authority and power, "Mr. Hishigami, they had proper permission from the Creator and the principal of this school is expecting them." He slowly walked towards him, placing his hand on his sword to lower it, "Lower your sword," he ordered, his voice demanding and his form of an angel began to show through.

Someone who would dare challenge a higher-up is suicide. He stepped closer and whispered to the half-demon, "You being an equal had nothing to do with this, but the will of the Creator." Like so, the highest of all is the Creator, who could be known as God by the humans. "I'll make sure that they'll go back once they're done with their business and, I assure you, they will not go beyond this school," It's his job to do so, and will not break the rules. With that, he stepped back and waited patiently for his reply.

Asher Gaith

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image

Alucard nodded "Very well... Your lucky Micheal... If it was any other vampire who seen them before they wouldn't be here right now... I guess i'll be off then, and i do expect you to keep to that" Alucard bowed respectfully at them before sheaving his sword and walking to his mansion  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ateryu and Draven were utterly relieved when Michael stepped in. Ateryu nodded to Michael in thanks. This probably wasn't the only time he was saved by the borderguard. Meanwhile Draven kept as close as possible to the professor since confrontations like that were terrifying.

Ateryu cleared his throat. " Michael, can we take a short detour? " He asked keeping one of his hands in his pocket. " I'd like to say hello to the principal's daughter first .... if she's not too far away that is. "

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Asher Gaith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 pm

User Image

Michael stared at the professor before smiling. He nodded, then gestured to them to follow him, rounding up a corner where the dean's daughter was found walking along side a demon, heir to one of the most prominent demons in the Underworld.

The angel let the professor go, keeping bind on the students, assuring them that they will not go anywhere, which he told them with a smile on his face. Heck, they'll be safe with him, anyway. Some fairies already flew in, hiding behind pillars as they looked at the humans in curiosity.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:23 am
((Kirra you've done been kidnapped and you ain't got nothing to say? At least guide us around yeah?))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:03 pm
((IM LOST))  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:47 am
❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

"She walked towards the border to see if Michael was around after all they hadn't talked for awhile and she missed there conversations. Pulse the demon seemed to have lost interest in conversing with her. She walked trough the trees at a steady pace she was also considering turning in to her cat form and sneaking around the human side for a bit it was always so much fun to do that. Plus she didn't care if her father found out it was fun exciting and she go to see this one human in which fascinated her Ateryu she called out "Michael are you around anywhere my dear friend ? Michael?"  

dark_moon_star
Captain

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ateryu immediately saw her walking with some company. He started walking towards her when a hand grabbed at his shoulder. It was Draven's hand. "Professor what are you doing? Where are you going?" asked Draven looking around fearfully as if a demon would jump at him at anytime.

The professor looked at him confidently. "Draven don't be scared my friend, if anything happens to you there'll be havoc between the humans and ... " he paused and cleared his throat, " and this world..." Ateryu straightened his collars and approached Clira.

"Clira? " he asked approaching slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:12 am

User Image

Hearing his name being called, Michael turned his head to its direction and spotted Clira, the Dean's daughter. Calling her in a firm yet soft voice, he waved her over to their little group of, err... foreigners. "Ms. Bridgemont, please come over." Once she reached them, Michael asked the normal greeting of formalities such as 'how are you?' and 'what have you been up to lately?'. After the tedious formal actions, he happily introduced the humans to Clira, before turning to Ateryu.

"Professor, since Ms. Bridgemont has actually found us, you may start your business," he smiled, before ushering the kids away to the side of the school courtyard to give the adults some privacy.

Asher Gaith

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:05 pm
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

Before Clira could turn to see the humans she felt a hand on her shoulder she turned Before Clira could turn to see the humans she felt a hand on her shoulder she turned[b]"Ateryu we meet on really terms"[b/] she smiled at the younger boy next to him "Need not be fear full for I am a kind heart and soul Draven is' that correct" She had her greeting with Michael. "Business?" She wondering what the business had to do with her. She was was supper excited to see him.[b]"Ateryu we meet on really terms"[b/] she smiled at the younger boy next to him [b]"Need not be fear full for I am a kind heart and soul Draven is' that correct"[/b] She had her greeting with Michael. [b]"Business?"[/b] She wondering what the business had to do with her. She was was supper excited to see him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

" Ah ... Clira ... " Ateryu said with a smile walking up to her bowing slightly. " I haven't seen you in a while its always a pleasure being in your company. " Draven remained quiet and pretended not to be apart of the speech lest he get himself into more of a mess.

" And yes ... business, " he took out the box of chocolates selected by his own dean. " This was from my dean to your father, would be so kind as to deliver it to him? I mean ... if it isn't too inconvenient for you? "

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm

User Image

"Alright but only because its you my dear , and you know how much father like human sweats."She tucked them in to the side bag and her wings fluttered a little with excitement. "Father has given me the talk again about coming over and spying on you when I'm Bord , he thinks it creepy to spy on the humans, but your all just so corny and entertaining at times." She smiled leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek in thanks for the treat for her father"Now I know that's not the only reason you are her my dear friend Micheal wouldn't allow you to cross the border on a whims chance."  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff