Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:26 pm
adrienna looked at vin before looking at drago " ermm this is my house. why are you?" she said frowning slightly before sitting down in the chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 pm
Sonia stayed outside of the house, not wanting to invade on this woman's privacy. She rolled her eyes at both Vin and Drago. "Hello, Vin, long time no see." she said. The woman beside him looked bothered by Drago's... invasion as she sat down with a frown. "I do apologize for this idiot," she gestured towards Drago, "His stupidity is incurable." The sarcasm was hard to miss in her voice.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:40 pm
Vin looked at Adrienna.
Vin: sorry about this. he is my friend. If you want, we can leave?

Drago looked at Adrienna and bowed.
Drago: well well i am sorry for entering without asking. i can leave if you want, but Vin has to stay. Also, dont worry about what Sonia said, she is just jealous of my greatness.
he smiled sarcasticaly at Sonia.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:45 pm
Sonia rolled her eyes. "If by greatness you mean lack thereof." She looked away towards the woman, waiting for her reply to Vin's suggestion.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:51 pm
" you can all come in if you want." she said softly as she rested her head against the back of her chair " i don't mind it was just a bit of a shock at first." she smiled at sonia " i'm adrienna by the way."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 pm
Vin looked at Adrienna and said "thank you." he then walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek and then went in to the spare bedroom.

Drago: Well well, i see you 2 have gotten to know each other.
he smiled.
Drago: thank you.
He turned to Sonia.
Drago: hey, firey love goddess, you coming in?  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:01 pm
adrienna blushed slightly at what drago said before looking over at sonia " come and sit down." she said softly smiling at her, before leaning her head against the chair again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:01 pm
Sonia bowed her head, but remained outside. There was an angel named Emily who was probably feeling anxious waiting for her out in the open. "I apologize, but I must leave. Thank you for the offer." she said. A split second before turning around and walking off, she looked at Drago and gave him what would have been a warm smile if it hadn't lasted no longer than a millisecond.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:07 pm
Emily was at the point where she was only sitting on the bench, because Sonia could be her only chance a real freedom. She had curled up into a ball and sat staring left and right.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:16 pm
Sonia felt odd after leaving Drago, but she cast it aside. She had more important things to do than frustrate herself over some high-spirited human. As she ran, she spotted Emily curled up into a ball up ahead. Oh dear. "Emily?"  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:20 pm
Emily let out a sigh of relief as she heard her name. 'She's back....' She thought. Relaxing herself a little, but not much she whispered, "yes?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 pm
Sonia noted the frightened behavior of this angel. She was obviously afraid of wide open spaces like these. Glad that she was tall and strong, Sonia bundled the tiny angel into her arms and took off. Her auburn wings snapped open and caught her and Emily on the wind. "Don't worry. I'm taking you to my home." Sonia whispered to her. She didn't know why she was so kind to Emily... she was a fellow angel after all... but perhaps it was because Sonia felt the connection that outcasts tend to feel towards each other.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 pm
Emily feeling releived to be away from the bench. Her eyes widen as she suddenly found herself in the sky. It had been so long that she had almost forgot. She looked up at the other angel seeing her strenght. "I can fly..." She felt brave and the sudden lift to the sky had made her wish to soar through it. "If you don't mind my wings."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Sonia let out a laugh that cascaded like musical notes. "You didn't look too stable, so I didn't want to risk it. Besides, you looked like you needed to be reacquainted with the sky again." She flew up into the air with a freedom that she had never felt in all her eight years in the Shadow clan.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games