Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Criminal Innocence
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 am
Does this car have sirens. were going to need them.
Ladys and gentlemen fasten your seatbelts, we may be about to die.
Ready? Here. We. Go.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:22 pm
"Well, that's what I'm talking about!!! You have ten minutes!" *Seth was enjoying himself. Christy was still staring at his scanner. The drivers were complete opposites. Scotty was Excstatic. Mark was apathetic.* "I need to call a friend." *Seth rang Ellie's cell phone. She would be glad to hear that there was an actually promising geneticist on this project.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 pm
Ellie had just gotten done with work and was heading home when her cell began ringing. Pulling it out of her pocket, she checked the caller i.d. and then sighed. "Seth, I already told you that I'm not joining anyone." She said into the phone. She knew Seth from a previous criminal she had been after, who seemed tied to the same guy that had infected her brother. She had got caught, and Seth helped her escape and capture the criminal. They were good friends now, but every now and then he tried to convince her to join D.O.G.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 am
" Hey, I told you, d.o.g only takes the infected people who aren't part of plague. No I called to tell you that I actually bagged Jason, you know, the one with the saw blades and the spiky airforce haircut? Anyway on the mission I found a geneticist that can trace the compounds in the mutated gene. She wants to cure those infected. She's part of the task force or will at least be when she applies. Her credentials look really good. Oh! Have you found your brother yet?"  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:45 am
((Ok, since things aren't really that interesting, I'll increase the action to the third book. This one is the most sadistic because of "Shockwave". He is the psycho for the sample character.))

SHOCKWAVE (Tim Miller)
*A man sporting a long lab coat walked into the D.O.G. training facility. He was attacked upon entry but before they could tackle him, they were impaled by an unknown weapon. He walked into the director's office.*
"What's up Chief!" *The man was fearful and backed up in a corner with a gun.* "No need to get violent there man! I have a heart moniter strapped to my chest! If I die, we all die. That includes your children that bunk here, there'll be a boom!" *The man spoke fast and yelled. He was very manic.* "Well Chief, I just want to know! Where's my Brother!?!" *He pulled back his sleeve. He had some sort of bracer on his arm with a handle and two switches. On the other side there was a tube. He pressed the thumb switch and A long 2 inch thick, 1 foot long protruded from the tubing.* "WHERE IS JAKE AND WHO PUT HIM IN JAIL???" *He took a taser from his belt and put it into a small slot in the device. To demonstrate it, he stuck his arm out and was 6 inches away from a lamp. A spark ripped from the tip of the Needle into the bulb and the thing blew up and flew across the room.* "So, where is my brother?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:24 am
A surprised but happy look appeared on her face as she heard of the news that he had caught another one of them. "That's great! Good job!" And then she felt ecstatic when he mentioned the geneticist. So many questions were running through her head. "Do you think she can possibly do that? Do you really think that she can cure those infected, including my brother?" Tears welled up in her eyes. "I haven't seen my brother since the time I first met you, it's been so long that I'm really worried about him." She looked around her; nothing seemed to need any work in her apartment so she decided that she'd meet up with him if he was coming by. "Hey, you coming to D.C. anytime soon? I'd like to meet this geneticist and see if she's the real thing."  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:46 am
"I guarantee that she's the real deal. As for coming to DC... that's in about two hours."
*checks scanner and seeing estimation off by 5 minutes.*
"More or less. I'll see you later, k? Ok. bye... oh yeah, I hope you find your brother. he's probably looking for a place to belong right now. that's where I would look."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 pm
She looked at her watch. Two hours, that's no problem. "Okay, where shall I meet you?" She decided to get a little more research and work done until they came. She already had her backpack over her shoulder and was heading out the door with her keys in her hand." She thought about his little suggestion. "I'll have to think about that, I may just know of some places that I could find him at if he were really to go somewhere where he felt like he belonged."  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:01 pm
"Alright. Also, are there any places he used to go to calm down? To tell you the truth, people who can't control their mutation often revert to their primal instincts. They remember their instincts and I know this is weird but they only have one thought. A driving thought. It becomes an obsession. In fact, if the obsession ends, their neurons begin to die until the person dies. usually it is the main thought that they use in their daily life. Start with people who were close to your brother or things he cared about."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:23 am
We're here. Where should I park?
I take checks.  

Criminal Innocence
Crew

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:20 am
"Good man. There is a parking lot south of the main terminal and I pay cash. It's better for leaving less traces. He pulls out three one hundred dollar bills."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 am
L private plane was set off to D.C he will arrived at D.C in 2hour  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:35 pm
Ellie said her goodbyes and hung up the phone. She sighed. I was the only one he really trusted, he never had many friends... She thought, getting into her car and starting up the engine. If that was true of what he said, though, then that would mean he was nearby. But I've seen no signs of him anywhere... She pondered this as she went to go buy groceries and did a few other chorse, and waited for his call when he got here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 pm
*After Scotty was paid and happy, they went on their plane. It would only take two hours to get there. Seth went to the cardio room. He may have captured a terrorist but he could always we in better shape. Everyone went their seperate ways. Scotty went to the computer room to scam off free music, Christy went to the lab, and I'm not quite sure what mark does, but there is a room for it. *  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:54 am
((I was gone, I'm sorry!))

Christy was in the lab. She had taken out a folder and the notes she wrote down, and read them over. She went over to a microscope and stuck the disk she got from Jason under it. She was excited by what she saw, but was very cautious. She wore gloves to be on the safe side. After about 20 mins of naming the basic elements and trying to find a safe way to split the DNA strand, she got up and went looking for food, and then Seth. "I need a hobby, I enjoy what I do too much." she told herself, shaking her head and smiling.  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games