Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:44 am
Seeing the others arrive, she stood up a little and addressed them "Ok so here is what is happening. Many of you know that an impending war is coming." she looked at each face before continuing "It is my job... and Vale's, to make sure you are trained and prepared. Though your sides may differ, try not to kill the other because you don't agree" as she said this, she made a mental note to avoid Night. "vale... have anything to say?" she asked, not bothering to look at him  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:22 pm
Nights nodded, "Oh joy, we get to take part in a war. This shall be a bit more interesting then." She said with a laugh.  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:28 pm
Riku sighed "I'm not sure on what motives everyone has but really I don't give a damn about a war... My main objective is survival, I have no one to worry for, no one to protect"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:32 pm
Nights held up a finger, "Actually you do have to worry about protecting someone, yourself." She said as she put her hand back down.  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:44 pm
"I don't care about myself... Death is just another life only easier" Riku turned to Night  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:47 pm
Nights shrugged, "You may be the first I know to say that." She said to him.  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:54 pm
"It's a fact... We have nothing to fear but fear itself but to conquer that fear you must become it" Riku looked at Night "That is the way this world was born... From shadow and fear"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:56 pm
Nights grinned, "Yay! I'm not the only one to think that or know that. Which ever one it may be." She said with a chuckle  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:04 pm
Riku smiled "How many people in the world believe that oen great man raised from the light and created the world in his reflection right now? If that was true why are there innocent people dying? Why is there war continuing? If this was made by light how could it be surrounded by dark?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:06 pm
"Death isn't always easier..." Zeroki said solemnly from his shady spot beneath the entranceway. He regarded the pair before him; cold, calculating green eyes leering from beneath the shadows of his hood. He sighed deeply, a faint mist pouring from between his pale lips as if it were the dead of winter and one could see his breath.

"Especially not at the hands of an enemy. They gain a power over you, an influence over your very soul."  

Zeroki Arbalan

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:06 pm
"Well you can't have one without another, you can't have light without darkness and you can't have good without bad. But I believe everything was made out of fear and shadows, just like you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:21 pm
Riku smiled "That's the first time I heard that answer" Riku looked to Zeroki "So you would continue constantly with your life? If everyone lived like you the world would have no one to pass it's knowledge to, no generations to come"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:33 pm
Nights looked at the guy who spoke. He seemed, different but yet the same from everyone else. She shrugged it off though. All she cared was that she was different then almost everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:41 pm
"I would indeed live, knowing that what little remains of humanity I have left are safe with me."
He straightened up and walked over to the group. The way the sunlight caught the cloud of vapor that constantly billowed about him, the way his cloak fell upon his frail-looking yet daunting seven foot tall frame, the way the shadows of his hood played about his pale face, he seemed more wraith-like than any being of mater.

"Life is precious. I would warn against such acts as simply throwing it away. There are forces in this world who will take advantage of you..." He spoke these last words with the grim softness of someone who has seen such things firsthand.  

Zeroki Arbalan

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:00 pm
"You make yourself sound like a messiah" Riku turned to him "Someone will always become stronger then you... And there will be time for each of us to die"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games