Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePeerOrlando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:20 pm
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando

It's more like burying them on the front lawn of the man who's responsible for their death, and what do you think Arlington National Cemetary is? It was (originally) the front yard of General Robert E. Lee, the commander of the Confederate forces during the Civil War. During the war, the bodies of the soldiers who died fighting were buried there, because the clerk that was in charge thought it was poetic justice to bury them at "the feet of the man who was ultimately responsible for their death".
It's the exact same thing, and I still think it sucks. If the person consents to it, fine, but I fail to see how it's justice. Unless the person who caused the death gets some kind of disease from the bodies. Then I'd laugh.

Heh, I know it is. Silly me, not typing it right. Sorry.

Anyway. I'd think if bodies begin piling up on your front yard, you begin to think "Oh s**t." at some verigated point. And we could just leave them to rot in front of it, no burial, and afterawhile who knows, bubonic ain't that far off...
Let me see... rotting corpes + pro-life rally... hm... no, that'd be just completely immoral, but...

...Wait. You think I have morals? User Image I must not be doing my job right...
Well, I figures no one likes listening to people go, "They really don't value life! Looky looky!"

What makes you think that a group of pro-lifers are still able to talk when I get through with them? Or are alive for that matter?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:31 pm
I am kind of upset that no pro-lifers answered my questions. I mean I love the imput from other choicers, because we all vary just a little bit, but I really wanted to know how they felt. I am pretty sure I seen more than a handful of them say that there should be rape exceptions, health exceptions and age exceptions. So... yeah.

*rawr rawr rawr*

Yi Min

Yi Min

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:30 am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/Cassandra001/TakeMyHandNotMyChoice.jpg

Lookie

Hehe.

*drinks caffiene* Must stay up so I can pick husband up from work. gonk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:00 pm
Nethilia
reggie _chan
Nethilia
Only if you spice it with apple. I love appletinis.

So today I need to go out and get more asspatches. Cause a mostly infertile Neth is a happy Neth. My mom in law is covering them so that we, in her words, don't have to worry about things like that while the manperson is in college and I have no health care. Better than the pill, since pills are easily forgotten around me.
My freind got pregnite on the pach back it up just to be safe.

About half the time, I do.
Good. Ah sorry im all pernoid about failing birth control now. sweatdrop  

YellowRoses610

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:07 pm
Yi Min

Lookie

Hehe.

Damn you people! We don't want your hands or your choices or your lives! Your hands are too stringy and your choices and lives aren't edible! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:25 pm
I'm going to Missouri for a month! gonk  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Yi Min

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:41 pm
sybex Shark
Yi Min

Lookie

Hehe.

Damn you people! We don't want your hands or your choices or your lives! Your hands are too stringy and your choices and lives aren't edible! stressed

HuH?

It's saying not to take choice away.

It's sort of a rip off from the pro-life slogan "take my hand not my life." Sort showing that there is more than a fetus involved.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:32 pm
LadyInWhite

DON'T HAVE SEX WHILE YOU'RE THERE! gonk  

ThePeerOrlando

S. Shark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:13 pm
Yi Min
sybex Shark
Yi Min

Lookie

Hehe.

HuH?

It's sort of a rip off from the pro-life slogan "take my hand not my life." Sort showing that there is more than a fetus involved.
I know what it means in terms of abortion, but as a Sick b*****d, I feel it necessary to represent the opinion of my people from more than a pro-choice perspective. We don't want hands or lives because they're stringy and inedible, same for choices.

(You know, us baby-killing pro-choicers? We eat babies?)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:07 pm
It's weird how in my state the two-parent consent law has been declared unconstitutional, and Planned Parenthood tried to change it to one-parent consent in 1997, but it hasn't changed!

And I live in a blue state!  

Freedom Fire

Yi Min

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:52 pm
sybex Shark
Yi Min
sybex Shark
Yi Min

Lookie

Hehe.

HuH?

I know what it means in terms of abortion, but as a Sick b*****d, I feel it necessary to represent the opinion of my people from more than a pro-choice perspective. We don't want hands or lives because they're stringy and inedible, same for choices.

(You know, us baby-killing pro-choicers? We eat babies?)

gonk I am sorry, I totally missed what you were getting at. I guess that is what I get for staying up late. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:46 pm
ThePeerOrlando
LadyInWhite

DON'T HAVE SEX WHILE YOU'RE THERE! gonk
Wasn't planning to. gonk  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:47 pm
HOMG Tennesse (sp?) is doin it now aswell.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:04 pm
*mumbles about a revolution* Hell hath no fury like a woman without access to abortion.  

S. Shark

ThePeerOrlando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:51 pm
LadyInWhite
HOMG Tennesse (sp?) is doin it now aswell.

OMFG, THAT'S FOUR! gonk  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games