Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:11 pm
"i'm going to stay here a little bit longer, and see if anyone else wants me. If they don't i'll go with you." She told the warden & Rin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 pm
The warden saw a mistress come in. " Excuse me ladies. We'll talk some more later."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image
Claude was lead into a cell, and told to sit down. " Fine. Can i Have my music back now?"

Gurad1 : "Sure." The guard threw the Mp3 on the ground, and stepped on it. "Opps. I guess you won't be needing this anytime soon. I'll take it off your hands."

Claude was raging with hatred for this guard already, but he said nothing about it. " Whatever." Claude sat down, and waited for someone to come by and look at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:19 am
User Image
Rin Himura

"It was right in front of you, and you still didn't notice it."

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:11 pm
Claude was amazed, and grateful. "Thanks, but why do they all have to be like that?... And why is she chained to the wall?" Claude offered a smile to Rin. He looked over to Summer who was beating the guard. She was a half vampire, and she hadn't been alive for longer than 18 or maybe 16 years.

Summer looked over at the guard that broke his Mp3. " Hey! Can you please come in here for a sec?" When the guard came in her cell shehit him with her hands. " Thats for not taking the rope off of my hands, and this.." She hit him in the face. "Is for breaking something thats not yours."

The warden looked back at Summer on his way to the Mistress. " Fiesty." He gave her a wink.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:47 pm
Hayden

User Image

Hayden opens the door and steps inside. The only noise made during his entrance was the soft clacking of mens dress shoes as he walked a few feet down the hallway, then leaned back against the wall silently observing the cages.  

boat nectar

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image
The guard flew out of her cage, and she started to get up and go after him. She tripped and fell on the floor, because of her stupid shackles. " Come back for a minuet please?" She asked the guard, and she noticed another man here. "Great he unconcious... awe and i was just starting to have fun to..."

User Image
"Calm down tiger." Claude said as he leaned up against the wall in his cage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:45 pm
Hayden

User Image

Hayden heard a ruckus and turned just in time to see a guard fall onto the floor just outside a cage. He walked up to the unconscious man and glanced at him, then inside the cage to the huffy, shackled girl who appeared to be the culprit. " I suppose that will teach him to antagonize the seemingly defenseless," he said in a low, but strong voice. He apathetically turned the guard's face away from him with the tip of his foot and offered a small smile the residents of the cages in front of him.  

boat nectar

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:48 pm
She saw someone looking at her, and first let her head fall to the floor before she looked back up to him. " Hi. I'm not very respectful when i'm mad. Sorry about that." She offered him a smile.

Claude was leaning against the wall in his cell still, and Rin was just being quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:09 pm
He smirked and responded "It's quite alright. I'll let you in on a secret; most of the things you're taught to respect don't merit it to begin with." He then did an about face, stomped his heel and in a loud and facetiously irritated voice called out "Who do I have to sell into slavery to get some assistance around here? Who runs this crapper anyways?" He began to tap the bars of the cage with his finger armor and in his peripherals noticed a boy up against a cell wall. He glanced at him, winked, then went about making a commotion once again.  

boat nectar

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:14 pm
Claude opened his eyes, and saw the man wink at him. He just shrugged and closed his eyes again.

Summer sighed. "Warden! Get out here please!" She backed back up against the wall, and layed down facing it.

The warden poked his head out of his office. " Did you finally chan... Ahh..." He walked out to the man. "Hello. Sorry fro your wait." he smiled just a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:22 pm
Hayden bore no smile for the warden. He could tell he was a lousy character and he smelled of old leeks. He stood up straight and went right about business. "How much for the boy?" he inquired. He stared directly into the man's eyes awaiting a response.  

boat nectar

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 pm
"name your price. I'll tell you if its not enough. I can't go lower than a thousand."

Summer had calmed down now. She sat up in her cage, and ook a few deep breaths. she opened her eyes, and looked more like herself instead of looking like someone trying to kill.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:54 pm
"A thousand will do nicely." He paced over to the cage the boy was in and squatted. He tapped twice on the bars to get his attention then motioned him to come to the door.  

boat nectar

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:57 pm
Claude got up, and went toward the door to his cage. What now?

The warden sighed. For what reason was beyond him.

Summer clossed her eyes, and leaned back. She was comfortable here...kind of. I want these shackles off..  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games