Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 pm
Racy sharply turned to the right, out of range of the arrows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:28 pm
As racy abruptly turned Fang almost slipped off and grabbed her arm with his other hand "Where are we going?"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:29 pm
*Reks wakes up finding himself in a dark place,he looks around* "Where am I?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 pm
knnytte of terror
As racy abruptly turned Fang almost slipped off and grabbed her arm with his other hand "Where are we going?"
she tried to shae him off. "you need to fly away, get out of range of the Arrows. or you''l die! theres less of a change of them hitting you if we spilt up. but dont worry, ill fond you and Maski. just trust me." she said, lowering a bit to the gorund, but not much. "now get off!!" she said, starting to panic, seeing a group of arrows comming right at them.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:39 pm
*Reks walks down a path seeing nothing and no one*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:40 pm
Fang nodded and let go, plummeting to the ground and started to fly before he landed into some trees. he disappeared into the forest  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:43 pm
racy flew as fast as she could, cuz she was being chased my Heat sensering Arrows. she flew, low to the ground, dogding obsticals to get the arrows off her back. then, whule she wasnt looking, she flew into Reks, falling over and tumbling to the gorund. she had lost the Arrows, and she felt safe from them for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:44 pm
angel_eyes200
racy flew as fast as she could, cuz she was being chased my Heat sensering Arrows. she flew, low to the ground, dogding obsticals to get the arrows off her back. then, whule she wasnt looking, she flew into Reks, falling over and tumbling to the gorund. she had lost the Arrows, and she felt safe from them for now.

*Reks fell and got up*"Racy?""Are you ok?"  

lord chazxr XIV

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:45 pm
Fang turned around to see if everyone was safe and flew in Racy's direction landing next to her and looking at reks " wow someone to help"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Misaki landed near them. "I wonder where Isabella and Sebastian are..." She said more to herself then anyone else.  

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lord chazxr XIV

knnytte of terror
Fang turned around to see if everyone was safe and flew in Racy's direction landing next to her and looking at reks " wow someone to help"

*Reks turned to Fang*"Help with what?"  
racy sat up, seeing Reks and Fang. she said, "yeah, im fine..." she loked around to see if there were any arrows around. then she looked up at Reks. she didnt recodnize him, not seeing him around here before.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:50 pm
uh that he said dodging an arrow and flipping behind a log, the arrow quickly followed and zoomed into the log "exactly"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:52 pm
"Right"*Reks cuts an arrow with his sword* "So how do we get rid of them?"  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 pm
racy caught another arrow, as it flew by. "avoid these...okay?" she said to REks who probably didnt know what was happening. "who are you, by the way?" she said, lokoing at Reks curiosly. he seemed very familiar. then, when she loked at him closer, she suddenly remebered him, and jumed backward. "omigod omygod omygod..." she said, looking at him again, "reks, it that really you?! o my god!!" she said hugging him in excitment. "i havent seen you in a long time!!!"  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games